New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 01:11 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
PRIVATE RACE ****

Look like this **** starting to get real ******* common.At one point it was bout letting everybody know we have a lil action going on WTF Yall scared for anigga to see yall **** run. im not going to say its even a westbank and eastbank thang cause my people on the eastbank said they didnt even get the word. So im putting it out there This how the game changing to some hoe as ****! make anigga dont wanna get back out chea. all these races cant be spure of the moment Lmao.
We saw it the first time when it was regular size in black font. If you're mad because you didn't get a heads up maybe you should get a running car and bring your scary *** out there. Don't act like you don't know **** is popping off 24/7 out there.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:23 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by White Shadow
Shift point adjustments are simple. It's not liking you are going to affect the timing curve or fuel map. If you can manage a new Android Phone or iPhone, then shift point adjustments should be easy.
I probly need 2 invest in that. Thanks 4 the advice!
Old 08-02-2012, 02:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Yeah I wanted 2 run that same race back that night. But you said your car was'nt runnin right. You got the only street car that I know of thats only good 4 1 pass. . . . after that 1 pass, it's "so called broke". That sounds like it has charecteristics of a race car! You aint gone **** wit nut10 I got, I promise you. You told me no matter the outcome of the fist race, you would give me the race with me on the juice, & you blower only. You told me this b4 we even raced. After you saw how close I was 2 you on da motor, you ran and tucked yo tail so you didn't have 2 give me that race with me on the juice! Nah dats some bitch *** ****! ! ! I can't tell how you rock, when I called 4 my race back you so call claim the car was'nt runnin right. Nah dats been 2 months, and still no signs of you until Eddie mentions your name! I wish you would bring yo *** 2 these streets, I'm gone knock a patch out yo ***! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! You talkin bout motor sizes, aint nobody told you 2 invest in dat bite-sized *** motor. I bet cha dat lil bitch you got is a built motor! I ghot a stock ci. cam only, Vette wit a 100 shot. And you don't want no parts of it unless you got da upper hand. (Smh)
Dude nothing about your car scares me. Neither one. You feel played cause I told eddie something. Deal with it juss like ima deal With your vette and trans am as soon as I get ready..... maybe this should sound familiar.... Ima race on my terms...... Ima give you your race back since you crying. I already told You that. but ima regular man With priorities and that car comes second. But at the same time you and whoever else gotta and will respect my hustle/mind. ****** always wanna cry when they loose.....magic and crew chief took they *** whooping like a man and didnt cry and they knew I had the bottle hooked up. you can tell me all you want you shooting a hundred shot... I dont care what you shoot. You hook up, ima hook up deal with it. you got beat at the track cause you didnt have enuff .... I aint in the business of giving money away... You aint got enuff with ya vette then leave that bitch parked and dont get on side me. Cause spray or not the outcome will be the same. stop comparing my car to the evo.... Different cars... Different owners ....they do them ima do me. You got nice **** but nothing you have will or has ever made me duck you so you can fall back with all that. dont worry about whats built and not built on my car juss come with enuff. So if that means big bird aint big enuff leave it caged up and pull out that silver thang.... Its funny how your trans am wasn't right and you left that bitch in the shop to get straight but you wanna rush a ***** to run my ****. Smh.... You just wait for me like the ****** at the track was waiting for the am ....

Last edited by 504talon; 08-02-2012 at 03:46 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:18 AM
Teching In

Lol.... Bite size motor? Thats cute. The same bite size motor you to scared to run back on the motor..... Stop trying to put a ***** on speaker phone like I made you take that race...not the case.... Im gonna race I just aint gonna be stupid about it.... I.e. like you giving money away to hott rod and that mustang at the track.... When I come back out you will have the cross hairs on you so no need to look for me son, I will find you thats a promise. My only word of advice to you is have your **** straight this time so you not on the loosing end bitchin for ya race back.... I don't have the luxury that you have and can drop my **** off to the shop.... Me and my close friend is the shop. We turn our own wrenches. It came out your mouth if a ***** drive that bitch you will run it... Well I drive that bite size motor from the westabnk and back every time I get down....

P.s. Good thing you didnt run the race right back cause you would prolly be 4600.00 in the hole instead of 2300.00

Last edited by 504talon; 08-02-2012 at 03:32 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:40 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Da Mississippi Evo
The mississippi evo isnt naturally aspirated ... So your wrong.

All motor Means no super charger, turbo, or nitrous.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:47 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 504talon
The mississippi evo isnt naturally aspirated ... So your wrong.

All motor Means no super charger, turbo, or nitrous.
You not nethier, I don't trip on loosing. I'll run you, Hot Rod, and anybody else I lost 2 again. I had 2 work the bugs out, and from knowing what the car ran with the bugs in it, boooooooyy you ****** in trouble! Matter of fact, If we would've ran on da pad when them people ran us, I would've dealt wit yo ***. but it is what it is I lost! Dats why I"m after yo neck, cause I know I was supose 2 cut yo ****** head off. 1 power adder vs 1 power adder, and let's see who's the faster man. I dont hing my head low when I loose. But boooooyyyy if I loose, better believe I'll be back. . . . Nobody beat me @ da track, so I'm lost with that 1. You can't **** wit nethier 1 of those cars, so stop typing and let's get it on! ! ! I got da bugs worked out!

Last edited by sky; 08-02-2012 at 04:06 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:57 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Lol.... Bite size motor? Thats cute. The same bite size motor you to scared to run back on the motor..... Stop trying to put a ***** on speaker phone like I made you take that race...not the case.... Im gonna race I just aint gonna be stupid about it.... I.e. like you giving money away to hott rod and that mustang at the track.... When I come back out you will have the cross hairs on you so no need to look for me son, I will find you thats a promise. My only word of advice to you is have your **** straight this time so you not on the loosing end bitchin for ya race back.... I don't have the luxury that you have and can drop my **** off to the shop.... Me and my close friend is the shop. We turn our own wrenches. It came out your mouth if a ***** drive that bitch you will run it... Well I drive that bite size motor from the westabnk and back every time I get down....

P.s. Good thing you didnt run the race right back cause you would prolly be 4600.00 in the hole instead of 2300.00
Scared 2 run it back, stop it. I just want you 2 hold up 2 your word! Did'nt you tell me if you beat me on da motor, you'll give me the race with me on the spray? Just keep it 103! So why when I called 4 the race you wanted me 2 give you da move or let you spray? So who sounds scared? ? ? Im gone rape you with both cars. And cross hairs on me. . . . Boy stop it, I AINT NEVA SCARED. I live 4 dis ****. And dat lil money. . . .I hope you made good use of the $200 you won, cause thats all you had in the pot. LMAO
Oh yea P.S I wont ever gamble wit a amount of $money$ that would have me stupid ;-) (wink) Will you. . . . . .
Old 08-02-2012, 04:11 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Dude nothing about your car scares me. Neither one ....
I can't tell, U sure have been peeking out the door B4 you come outside. Cause you know I'm after yo neck! Dat ****** Talon aint been around since I called 2 get my race back. Dat's some lame ****. . . . . Holdin on 2 a win. Where they do dat @? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Old 08-02-2012, 04:25 AM
sky
Staging Lane

****** always wanna cry when they loose.....magic and crew chief took they *** whooping like a man and didnt cry and they knew I had the bottle hooked up. you can tell me all you want you shooting 100 shot ....
I don't cry, I'm a man. I'm still walkin round dis bitch wit my chess poked out. You runnin wit a win, like the girl car you drive. (lol) I aint All Out, When I loose I go back in da lab and get faster and come back after my apponet's neck again. I don't loose, not even in a defeat (1 of my favorite Jay-z punch lines) You say I have a LS7, do ya homework, you can't put a big shot on a stock bottom end LS7 without crossing your fingers every pass, the cylinder walls are 2 thin. After I get in yo ***, I'm gone pull the pills 2 show you the 100hp jets! I'm puttin my 427 hood badges on my **** just 4 ****** like you. Quick 2 throw a ***** setup out there, tryin 2 exspose a ***** **** so everybody can know. So 4 you and every other nosey muthafucker dat want's 2 know, 427 come get you some! ! ! ! (sounding like Rickey Bobby, no homo)

Last edited by sky; 08-02-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:30 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Rob you still my potna, But when dis race **** on my brain. . . . . . We beefin like da checkerboard & da Goose (In Juvie Da Great words)
Old 08-02-2012, 04:36 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Oh, and by the way. . . . . I did'nt loose $2,300, I lost $1,200. But we can do it 4 the $2,300, $4,600, or what ever you feel like donating 2 da Hit Squad *** whopin fund. And I'm gone bet da whole pot myself, + whatever you put in yo pot! ! !
Old 08-02-2012, 04:52 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Lol... Im gonna race I just aint gonna be stupid about it.... I.e. like you giving money away to hott rod and that mustang
Dat's cause I got big nuts, and I grab dem bitches 4rom time 2 time 2 make sure they still there! Lol I'm 1 of the only ****** (Just a figure of speach) race out of my leauge. I put on 4 da fans, I don't pick races, nor turn down races that I know will be a dog fight. (can I get a roof roof! lol) You run from dat type of action, I entertain it. Cause at da end of da day if you in da race game, and you claim you never loose. . . . that means you pickin races. But you aint by yourself on dat list that I want a rematch with. Snkbyt, Hot Rod (on 1 kit), da grey Mustang, and Derrel (Mainiac). I want run all them races again ASAP

Last edited by sky; 08-02-2012 at 05:02 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:23 AM
Teching In

Lol... You drove
Old 08-02-2012, 05:34 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Lol... You drove
Not @ all. . . . you drove cause you can't race! Lmao
Old 08-02-2012, 05:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
You not nethier, I don't trip on loosing. I'll run you, Hot Rod, and anybody else I lost 2 again. I had 2 work the bugs out, and from knowing what the car ran with the bugs in it, boooooooyy you ****** in trouble! Matter of fact, If we would've ran on da pad when them people ran us, I would've dealt wit yo ***. but it is what it is I lost! Dats why I"m after yo neck, cause I know I was supose 2 cut yo ****** head off. 1 power adder vs 1 power adder, and let's see who's the faster man. I dont hing my head low when I loose. But boooooyyyy if I loose, better believe I'll be back. . . . Nobody beat me @ da track, so I'm lost with that 1. You can't **** wit nethier 1 of those cars, so stop typing and let's get it on! ! ! I got da bugs worked out!
So im guessing you the only one with bugs? ***** please...... I cracked yo *** up wity the shittiest pass my car ever made. Dont compare my car to your car. I have a 2.0 you got a 7.0 Two diffrent classes. You cryin bout a power adder to that big *** ****** motor you got. That vette aint got enuff nutts for me off or on the motor. Why would I give you your race with you on the spray if I can get some more of that hit squad money by running the same race back? Im juss saying..... You still keep thinkin you could beat the car with you on the motor... Well prove it when I come back out. You nor my car is a priority. Ill get to you when I get to you. just that simple. ***** I could never pick races cause I wouldnt have ran all out if that was the case. Try again... I turned my car down to run your vette. Bogged out the hole had a issue all the way down the 1320 and still put a car or so on you before the 1000 foot mark. hit squad hugh? Yea thats about right. Cause you and yo whole squad was hit before the race even started. Ima regular man.... I work two jobs so stunting with money aint me. But me and my squad ate that night... Im not talking bout you loosing at the track this time. Im talking bout the event before where the maniacs ran over you and you got on here cryin bout "how you not racing out your class".....

Last edited by 504talon; 08-02-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:44 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Not @ all. . . . you drove cause you can't race! Lmao
I aint got it like you and dont have a problem sayin it. but when im on line you hit.... Thats a promise.... The vette and the trans am.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
I don't cry, I'm a man. I'm still walkin round dis bitch wit my chess pooked out. You runnin wit a win, like the girl car you drive. (lol) I aint All Out, When I loose I go back in da lab and get faster and come back after my apponet's neck again. I don't loose, not even in a defeat (1 of my favorite Jay-z punch lines) You say I have a LS7, do ya homework, you can't put a big shot on a stock bottom end LS7 without crossing your fingers every pass, the cylinder walls are 2 thin. After I get in yo ***, I'm gone pull the pills 2 show you the 100hp jets! I'm puttin my 427 hood badges on my **** just 4 ****** like you. Quick 2 throw a ***** setup out there, tryin 2 exspose a ***** **** so everybody can know. So 4 you and every other nosey muthafucker dat want's 2 know, 427 come get you some! ! ! ! (sounding like Rickey Bobby, no homo)
Son I really dont care how big your motor is..... My car came from the factory with a turbo... You keep trying to hold it over my head that my car has a power adder. Its a 2.0 liter motor.... You not gonna find a all motor 4 cly that small without a turbo that will run with v8s. ***** wasn't you the one thanking me that I even took the race cause ****** was scared of your car???? But now im scared? You sound stupid. I had a few more then 200.00 in the pot but what I had in the pot dont matter. My car won 2300.00 & I aint got a geoff and full shop at my finger tips.

Lol.... Hey dude at the end of the video sounds like he made a smart bet. O and his money wasn't in my pot!!!

Last edited by 504talon; 08-02-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
I can't tell, U sure have been peeking out the door B4 you come outside. Cause you know I'm after yo neck! Dat ****** Talon aint been around since I called 2 get my race back. Dat's some lame ****. . . . . Holdin on 2 a win. Where they do dat @? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
You didnt bring your am to the track why? Cause it wasnt ready .... So deal with it ... I aint ready. I aint holding on to ****. The bitch broke and I aint going in the hole to fix something thats not a priority ..... Ima keep it 103... ***** my pockets hit... Hit the same way yours was hit the night I grabbed 3rd gear on that pretty yellow ************. When I bounce back you threw. Thats a promise. Kinda shitty for that big manly ls whatever it is to get sucked up like that by my lil girl car. Only makes you look that much worse.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:08 AM
Teching In

Boom boom boom what happened to the little truck that could ,I guess it couldn't beat that JEEP that is lmaooooooo
Old 08-02-2012, 10:46 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by White Shadow
We saw it the first time when it was regular size in black font. If you're mad because you didn't get a heads up maybe you should get a running car and bring your scary *** out there. Don't act like you don't know **** is popping off 24/7 out there.
imma make show i do. Just make show when i do touch down with something you have yo **** ready if we in the same class.If we not we going to find a way to make it happen. Yo just signed up for my first race congrats.
If this game starting to get private i mean whats the point? 3 people watching arace?
Yes im mad im pissed when im home i look forward to the streets popping

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix