New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 12:38 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
You mean like yall did when Nate came with that black vette ?
lmao you mean after he found out the most that we could run for that night and than just bought the pot to where he knew we couldn't race him? Yeh you are
Old 10-01-2009, 12:51 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FMS_FTW
lmao you mean after he found out the most that we could run for that night and than just bought the pot to where he knew we couldn't race him? :
this is true i seen wit my own eyes!!
Old 10-01-2009, 12:53 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
LMAO DERE HE ISSSSS
dere he iiisss!!! say bodie b..somebody ran tonight??? i forgot it was bike night ,,the d shop...i was trippin
Old 10-01-2009, 12:55 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
this is true i seen wit my own eyes!!

He was on the phone with the guy with cornrows and asked how much we could run for and the vette driver said $100. He said ok I'm on my way up there. He arrives looks at the car talks to the driver and says I'll race you for $500.. pretty gay
Old 10-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Launching!

Im just tellin you what I saw, yall was ready to race till he said $500. With those calliber cars $500 aint ****. They had some 12 sec cars run for more than that before. $500 aint **** to him & a few days before that when yall knew yall had a fa sho win with that Auto Z06 it wasnt **** to yall either. I didnt care how much yall did it for, I just wanted to see a race. It dont matter tho thats old **** anyway.

Whas hatnin' fa 2morrow yall?
Old 10-01-2009, 02:17 AM
Restricted User

Im just tellin you what I saw, yall was ready to race till he said $500. With those calliber cars $500 aint ****. They had some 12 sec cars run for more than that before. $500 aint **** to him & a few days before that when yall knew yall had a fa sho win with that Auto Z06 it wasnt **** to yall either. I didnt care how much yall did it for, I just wanted to see a race. It dont matter tho thats old **** anyway.

Whas hatnin' fa 2morrow yall?
What auto Z06 are you talking about? Yeh the smaller guy in the regular C5 was willing to race for that much cash because he can afford to throw it away.. and we brought him out because he would have been a decent race with that black C6 especially since that dude was runnin off at the mouth so bad a few nights before.. than when we bring a car out to race him he starts whining about going home to get the mustang.

Everytime this year we have made a trip over it has been nothin but the same bs.. hopefully when I go to line it up with travis we won't have to deal with the rest of the auto zone crew.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:45 AM
Launching!

Yall aint coming back & u know it.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:10 AM
Restricted User

Yall aint coming back & u know it.
I'm going to race travis whether it be in yalls territory or ours or somewhere in the middle. No point wasting gas money to drive to yall when yall either back out or try and buy the pot
Old 10-01-2009, 07:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by FMS_FTW
I'm going to race travis whether it be in yalls territory or ours or somewhere in the middle. No point wasting gas money to drive to yall when yall either back out or try and buy the pot
let me help you out brother. to avoid all that back and forth make who ever you race lock up a 100 or 200 so if you do take this trip and he or she stands down or dont show up you take the cash and haul ***. nah if driveing or towing your car aint worth a easy 100 or 200 just to drive then **** it stay where ya at. i tell you what when i get ready if money aint locked up i aint raceing imma stop all that traveling for nothing. and getting all set up to race etc.. and other party stands down or simply claims to have a last min. problem.
so with that being said ill lock up money seven days a week and they dont ever have to show up sooner or lata them few dollars ga add up for who eva. just look at it like that
Old 10-01-2009, 07:39 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
let me help you out brother. to avoid all that back and forth make who ever you race lock up a 100 or 200 so if you do take this trip and he or she stands down or dont show up you take the cash and haul ***. nah if driveing or towing your car aint worth a easy 100 or 200 just to drive then **** it stay where ya at. i tell you what when i get ready if money aint locked up i aint raceing imma stop all that traveling for nothing. and getting all set up to race etc.. and other party stands down or simply claims to have a last min. problem.
so with that being said ill lock up money seven days a week and they dont ever have to show up sooner or lata them few dollars ga add up for who eva. just look at it like that
Thats the way it used to be pre-katrina. LOCK UP SOME OF THE MONEY SO NOBODY WASTES EACH OTHER'S TIME! At race time you bring the rest of the money. That way there is no arguing and you can just show up and race. Everybody out here knows a neutral person to hold the money.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:17 AM
11 Second Club

well im looking for a 12 bolt rear or a 9 " pm me if anyone has one for sale
Old 10-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Launching!

well im looking for a 12 bolt rear or a 9 " pm me if anyone has one for sale
C bo i got 2 watch u....u trying 2 punish sumtin huh!
Old 10-01-2009, 11:59 AM
11 Second Club

just trying to have a lil fun i picked up on a th350 the other day so ill be stock with a th350 trans.
well ill have full bolt ons so i guess ill be pro stock lol
Old 10-01-2009, 12:02 PM
11 Second Club

thinking bout going back with my old combo i had in the jet. and painting this camaro the same color lol. im searching for a used ms4 now. might just use diff. heads instead of the etp they hard to find used. i plan on selling this after i finish haveing a lil fun. so not spending to much money
Old 10-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Restricted User

Old 10-01-2009, 12:04 PM
11 Second Club

oh and the good part i dont have to get retuned still have ecm with tune yes.....
Old 10-01-2009, 12:22 PM
TECH Regular

G9 and kenny got my vote same race he gave ricky b. same money or more. unless kenny driving is like putting spray on the car?matter of a fact how many horses yall think kenny adds? i see you ask for another car and the hit **** might as well let him spray
Dude, something wrong with you.

1. The 2 cars was RB's race; mine was 2 and a move, everybody knows that (refer to page 63 of the thread).
2. Kenneth must be yall (mostly you) Ace in a hole like he Batman or somethin'
3. Ain't nobody scared to run KENNETH. We had our fun before he went H/C
4. I think he do add about 20 whp and is 50 lbs lighter
5. Would you still have posted something if I would've lost?????????? Hell no. For some reason, you like seein' me lose.
6. You never really been about fair races either. Like me and Junior H/C car vs. My Intake/Tune car heads up. LOL Remember that one you set up.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:33 PM
TECH Regular

Man he aint posta be racin' no H/C car wit a bolt on G8 anyway. He did it cuz he bout this and he prolly was helpin RB get a lil practice at da same time.

Why none of them dudes you named aint never race each other? ( in front of a crowd)

Cuz yall be like " Naaaaaaah, i cant race him cuz his ol' lady & my Grandmaw go to the same church so its like we on the same team and ****" now thas some hoe **** fo ya.
Dawg, that **** is like Bible words, all true. I'm not supposed to be racing those cars, but I do. I can only work with what I have. I've never seen anybody out yall crew race each other, that's probably why RB don't get any practice. I've raced everybody no matter what side they stay on, how cool we are, who we know, who's out there, etc. etc. THAT'S THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:34 PM
TECH Regular

Boy if kenneth ever twist his ankle playin pitch up tackle wit his boys or somethin', yall gon be in trouble. The price of 4l60e's gon be sky high on dat side.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:36 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Its cool bo in a few im gonna ask for the same race back....after i get the stick game right! Send me ur number 2 bo cuz all my numbers got erased!
You know I ain't trippin'. Next time if you have any water bra, just let me know, I always keep a lil extra

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix