New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

shreveport/bossier hang out!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 05:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by STFU racing
Shane, didn't you used to work for lafitte???
Yea back a few years ago.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:29 PM
On The Tree

I thought I knew who you were.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Who are you?
Old 08-31-2009, 05:46 PM
Launching!

looks like I picked a bad time to post up on this thread i just wanted to say hey to all the La ppl i just moved in from Ar going to tech. My car is currently still located in Ar i spun a rod bearing so hopefully in a months time it (the red dragon) will be back up and running and i look forward to meeting everyone! the car has ran a best of 9.62 @105 1.54 60ft on a 1k ft track, at the time it just had the mods in my sig and its a 6spd, it now has a trex and have not got to take it to a track yet.

Last edited by ren987; 08-31-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ren987
looks like a picked a bad time to post up on this thread i just wanted to say hey to all the La ppl i just moved in from Ar going to tech. My car is currently still located in Ar i spun a rod bearing so hopefully in a months time it (the red dragon) will be back up and running and i look forward to meeting everyone! the car has ran a best of 9.62 @105 1.54 60ft on a 1k ft track, at the time it just had the mods in my sig and its a 6spd, it now has a trex and have not got to take it to a track yet.
Welcome, shouldnt be anymore B/S lol.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:49 PM
12 Second Club

Welcome to the thread ren987, nice ride. I think someone put to much sugar in the corn flakes these guys are eating. Everything is good
Old 08-31-2009, 08:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Come on guys cant we all just get along. Hell yea along side each other and down shift this bitch and drag those ***'s. Now thats what Im talkin about. Opps sorry gotta little excited I was eaten fruity peddles LOL LOL LOL.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Resident

Damn, that just happened!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:37 PM
Staging Lane

looks like I picked a bad time to post up on this thread i just wanted to say hey to all the La ppl i just moved in from Ar going to tech. My car is currently still located in Ar i spun a rod bearing so hopefully in a months time it (the red dragon) will be back up and running and i look forward to meeting everyone! the car has ran a best of 9.62 @105 1.54 60ft on a 1k ft track, at the time it just had the mods in my sig and its a 6spd, it now has a trex and have not got to take it to a track yet.
Oh man dont let this guy feed any of u LA guys any bullshit. Finally decided to go and get an edumacation huh? Have fun down there, and please frequent Rabbs and the doghouse if they are still open!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:50 PM
On The Tree

welcome to the area, im guessing since you are going to tech that you will be staying in ruston. i live in natchitoches but from jonesboro originally which is just about 30 min from ruston. there is a few guys there that get together every once and a while and go to the track but they mostly go to monroe to run. im sure when i get back from work (december some time) ill see you at the track.

hope your car isnt down to long, good luck with that

later
dicky
Old 08-31-2009, 10:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Jonesboro oh ****, thats where my ex-wife lives ( orginally from Saline) damn I hate Jonesboro LOL. No pun intended for you man just ouch I hate some people that live in Jonesboro LOL LOL LOL
Old 08-31-2009, 10:06 PM
Launching!

thanks guys! and paul i have made it to the dog house and the que stick (on a thursday) which was a bad *** time! i will let yall know when i get the car down here
Old 08-31-2009, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1fstTA
Jonesboro oh ****, thats where my ex-wife lives ( orginally from Saline) damn I hate Jonesboro LOL. No pun intended for you man just ouch I hate some people that live in Jonesboro LOL LOL LOL
yea jonesboro isn't my favorite place thats one of the reasons i moved to natchitoches. i just go back to jonesboro alot since most of my old buddies and my family still live there. but hey if you ever change your mind on jonesboro or get back with you ex-wife then you should be able to find a good deal on a house around there lol.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL LOL LOL I can assure you I will not be moving to Jonesboro. Dont plan on getting back with the ex-wife either
Old 09-01-2009, 01:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

badgoat04 is your car black with black wheels? I saw a black goat turn onto bert kouns tonight off of linwood. Just wondering. If it is, thats a nice ride you got there.

Welcome REN, don't be fooled by these guys bickering. It'll pass and they'll make up or something. We all get along and have fun. Good thing you didn't come in on the M6 vs A4 battle. You might of moved out of La hahahahahaha. Those get interesting and very heated, but all in good fun. We're about due again I think lol.

Now with me, I'm finally getting to finish up on the rear tonight. Just about done. She should be on the road tomorrow again. Hopefully, the pinion and chunk won't leak for a long while. I hate silicone. Takes forever to get off and axle grease makes me gag lol.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:02 AM
11 Second Club

If anyone around here comes across a red tiburon with black wheels and an aluminum spoiler beware. Yesterday afternoon I personally seen him put about 3 cars on the Vert Supercharged Vette from a 40mph roll. The 2nd time they kicked the vette mised 3rd gear and it was bad. He ran off and hid from him.

To the guy in the vette, You need to learn how to drive.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:06 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by blue98Z
badgoat04 is your car black with black wheels? I saw a black goat turn onto bert kouns tonight off of linwood. Just wondering. If it is, thats a nice ride you got there.

Welcome REN, don't be fooled by these guys bickering. It'll pass and they'll make up or something. We all get along and have fun. Good thing you didn't come in on the M6 vs A4 battle. You might of moved out of La hahahahahaha. Those get interesting and very heated, but all in good fun. We're about due again I think lol.

Now with me, I'm finally getting to finish up on the rear tonight. Just about done. She should be on the road tomorrow again. Hopefully, the pinion and chunk won't leak for a long while. I hate silicone. Takes forever to get off and axle grease makes me gag lol.
There is also a black/black GTO heads/cam/nitrous car in town. Probably him because I think he lives in that part of town

Originally Posted by nitrobusa
If anyone around here comes across a red tiburon with black wheels and an aluminum spoiler beware. Yesterday afternoon I personally seen him put about 3 cars on the Vert Supercharged Vette from a 40mph roll. The 2nd time they kicked the vette mised 3rd gear and it was bad. He ran off and hid from him.

To the guy in the vette, You need to learn how to drive.
Wow, a tiburon?
Old 09-01-2009, 09:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea a Tiboran ( or how every you spell it ) , Man that thing is just wicked fast. I dont think anyone can out run this car. He was rolling deep on some 165 R 13 drag radials. Talked to the guy to after he out ran me said he sprayed me with a 15 shot of spray. Again wicked fast. What was even worse was the fact that I saw the race between Nitrobusa and the tiboran guys friend in the yugo.

The yugo put about 4 cars on Nitrobusa. This car was even more wicked fast then the tiboran man. I dare not race the yugo out of fear he would smoke me. I recall the yugo dude saying he could jet up to a 25 shot and tear anyones *** apart around here. At one point in the race I actually thought Nitro put his car in reverse because the yugo pulled so hard away.

I sure hope we can get some fast cars up and running around here so we can destroy the evil tiboran ( or whatever ) and this wicked beast of a yugo running around claiming our streets . LOL
Old 09-01-2009, 09:38 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02blackbeauty19
There is also a black/black GTO heads/cam/nitrous car in town. Probably him because I think he lives in that part of town

Wow, a tiburon?
Testimony to turbos doing amazing things?
Old 09-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Tough Mudder

I know that car. I'm not going to run it though just based on principle. I would hate to have to sell my car. Fifteen shot my ***.

Quick Reply: shreveport/bossier hang out!