New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

shreveport/bossier hang out!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 12:38 AM
Rockstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BadAssBowties
Wanna run your one car? I have 500 cash in had and will leave the bottle at home. Before this Shreveport guy even came on here you were talking about how stupid/unsafe/immature street racing is. Our races are set up on roads that have very minimal traffic not the ******* interstate where traffic is moving at 60+ mph. How about just me and you go out right now and do some street racing for a little cash. You want to get down or shut up? This is also spur the ******* moment.
See, this is my problem with ya'll "street racers", dumb as **** and angry as a jock on steroids.
Your races are set up on roads that are under 55 limit, with tons of slow traffic and PoPos. If you're gonna race, you're gonna go faster than "60+", so whats the difference? Spur of the moment is defined as "on the spot' and that's exactly what it was, plus, your Stang is gonna break anyways.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So whatcha wanna do?
Old 08-31-2009, 12:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Johnny-LT1-runner
See, this is my problem with ya'll "street racers", dumb as **** and angry as a jock on steroids.
Your races are set up on roads that are under 55 limit, with tons of slow traffic and PoPos. If you're gonna race, you're gonna go faster than "60+", so whats the difference? Spur of the moment is defined as "on the spot' and that's exactly what it was, plus, your Stang is gonna break anyways.
Wanna take that chance? If it breaks that puts 500 in your pocket. You can even bring your girlfriend to hold the money.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Better yet johnny boy ill give ya 5 plus the wiggle.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:49 AM
Rockstar

You're begging me to race? That's just pathetic.
I'm gonna gouge my eyes out so I don't have to read any more of this garbage.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Just as i thought, your mouth is faster than your car. When ever you feel like taking my money just let me know. Just name the time, place and how much cash i need to bring.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:47 AM
12 Second Club

Wanna take that chance? If it breaks that puts 500 in your pocket. You can even bring your girlfriend to hold the money.
For the love of Christ... I leave here to read other threads, then come back, and you're still making noise?

A. I don't have a g/f.

B. I'd hate to take your month's pay.

C. I'm drunk, **** all that bullshit.

NO, I'm NOT gonna "race" you on Walker Rd. at 1:45 in the morning. I could be totally personal and ask you if that bet includes the pretty trailerhouse in your sig pic, but I'm gonna be the better man and surpass all that. First off, I'm highly offended of the fact that you refer to me as a "dumbass," as if I'm some run-of-the-mill country **** with no education. I'll have you know that I worked my *** off for my Bachelor of Science degree. To hear a guy, with no legitimate job, and with no evidence of so much as an INCREMENT of a comparison to my scholastic education or accomplishments, call ME a dumbass, is offensive.

FURTHERMORE:

Shane, seriously...you're a NEW GUY on this thread just as the rest of us were at some point and time. The difference, is that none of us approached this crowd with as so much as an OUNCE of the stupid arrogance that you have, never mind that recent "fake dude". (Description courtesy of Johnny)

Look here, you haven't proven ANYthing to ANYbody on this thread in any way. You "TRADE" vehicles with no legitimacy, claim your **** to be the fastest thing on 4 wheels in Shreveport, and the fucked up STINK of it, is that the vehicles you "temporarily" invest in ARE ALREADY MODDED...as if YOU put the wrench time into any of it.

Dude, you invest all of your time and money fixing other peoples' mistakes that you "trade" vehicles for. Hell, I remember you as the guy with the BUNK-*** primered LT1 car that got waxed 3 or 4 times by Steve on I-20 on the way back from Twin City Drag, thinkin' you actually had something. You aint shown NOTHIN'. I tell you what, get a real legitimate ride that means something to you, put the time into it without the previous investments of others, and I'll meet you at Thunder Road.

END RANT. (for ****'S SAKE)
Old 08-31-2009, 06:40 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1FST-Z
For the love of Christ... I leave here to read other threads, then come back, and you're still making noise?

A. I don't have a g/f.

NO, I'm NOT gonna "race" you on Walker Rd. at 1:45 in the morning. I could be totally personal and ask you if that bet includes the pretty trailerhouse in your sig pic, but I'm gonna be the better man and surpass all that. First off, I'm highly offended of the fact that you refer to me as a "dumbass," as if I'm some run-of-the-mill country **** with no education. I'll have you know that I worked my *** off for my Bachelor of Science degree. To hear a guy, with no legitimate job, and with no evidence of so much as an INCREMENT of a comparison to my scholastic education or accomplishments, call ME a dumbass, is offensive.

FURTHERMORE:

Shane, seriously...you're a NEW GUY on this thread just as the rest of us were at some point and time. The difference, is that none of us approached this crowd with as so much as an OUNCE of the stupid arrogance that you have, never mind that recent "fake dude". (Description courtesy of Johnny)

Look here, you haven't proven ANYthing to ANYbody on this thread in any way. You "TRADE" vehicles with no legitimacy, claim your **** to be the fastest thing on 4 wheels in Shreveport, and the fucked up STINK of it, is that the vehicles you "temporarily" invest in ARE ALREADY MODDED...as if YOU put the wrench time into any of it.

Dude, you invest all of your time and money fixing other peoples' mistakes that you "trade" vehicles for. Hell, I remember you as the guy with the BUNK-*** primered LT1 car that got waxed 3 or 4 times by Steve on I-20 on the way back from Twin City Drag, thinkin' you actually had something. You aint shown NOTHIN'. I tell you what, get a real legitimate ride that means something to you, put the time into it without the previous investments of others, and I'll meet you at Thunder Road.

WOW......................
Old 08-31-2009, 08:33 AM
11 Second Club

damn cody, I think he was talking to Rock Star
Old 08-31-2009, 08:37 AM
11 Second Club

I found me a new engine
http://www.moyermade.com/chevyV8.html
Old 08-31-2009, 10:35 AM
Tough Mudder

What the **** happened to my friendly little thread? I feel like I need to wash my hands or something.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:46 AM
Tough Mudder

Originally Posted by taws6m6
I've seen that before, but it's still awesome. I would have gone the other way and made it LARGER instead of smaller. Have a 2 to 1 instead of 1/6.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:48 AM
10 Second Club

This thread is full of win. lmao good times
Old 08-31-2009, 11:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

A. I don't have a g/f.

FURTHERMORE:

I was talking to Johnny from the git go because he always talks **** to us street racers. Now that you have made yourself look like a dumbass lets talk. As far as my cars go, I buy my cars and continue to build/improve them. Yea your right Steve beat a slow *** stock LT1 car on the interstate with his modded LS camaro. Thats a ******* no brainier. Oh and what difference does it make if i buy a car or build it? I own it now which makes it mine, wanna race your car for mine? PINKS? Didnt think so. LOL a trailer house? No its a house, i might not be the best or the nicest but it does the job. BTW when have i ever said my car was faster than anyone's? I simply asked if you wanted to run. I understand you dont what to get out run by my bought/traded ford mustang but theres no need to continue talking **** until your ready to run. Sell your POS and buy something faster and lets get it on.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:25 AM
12 Second Club

Johnny,

My apologies for not pressing my accelerator on our first run... LT1 Verts FTW!
No way, the dumbass that hates street racers and calls us immature is out street racing? Huh must be real mature to talk **** about street racing and then go out and do it.
This was directed at me. All I'm saying.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

No it was directed to Johnny, He is the one that has been talking **** about us for the past few weeks every time someone says something about racing. You posted about yalls race and i was referring to him street racing. ^ The reason i dont drink anymore.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Some of Jonnys posts about street racing. These are all from this thread, Im sure he has posted more anti street racing talk in other threads.

Hey all you street racing bitches, Beer Is Good!

I can see that going all kinds of wrong. Street racing is for kids with a death wish.

Nope. Not at all. I'm not into the street racing scene. I just like to drive fast
Old 08-31-2009, 12:27 PM
Rockstar

LOL. Your bitching is ugly-ing up the thread.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:54 PM
On The Tree

Shane, didn't you used to work for lafitte???
Old 08-31-2009, 05:09 PM
On The Tree

Damn i haven't been on in like a day, its like somebody threw a big pile of **** into box fan and just let it spray them for kicks.

Quick Reply: shreveport/bossier hang out!