New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

shreveport/bossier hang out!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 04:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By the way, I know you work at the feed store or something and shooting the breeze about cars may be all you have to do, but I run a business and don't have the time or patience to listen to you at work.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Old 11-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1hotls1
UPS never granted any credit, which I would've given to you just to be done with the deal. My wife pulled all of the pics which she took while before and after painting the intake and there was no crack anywhere. And no, after talking about this for weeks I wrote this deal off as a learning experience and will never sell high dollar parts on here again. AS for a post to buy an upper, I told you I'd help you find a deal if possible. Trying to help you was getting me nowhere so I washed my hands of it. You or your buddies dropping the intake is not my fault. You seem to only remember what you want to, but you told me there was no damage to the box and the intake was packed very well. My pics show it in perfect shape so where did the problem occur?????
I would like to see a picture of the intake after it's painted on the bottom right corner where it mounts to the TB. Why would I damage a intake right out of the box and call you at that exact moment when I un-boxed it. That makes no sense at all. If I had dropped I would have never contacted you Clint. I would not do business like that. All you have done since day one is **** around the bush and keep putting it off.

Hmm, you never got a credit so you didnt do any follow up? Funny read your last PM you sent me. Here I provided it for you just incase you deleted it.

I would think if you didnt get a credit you would follow up with UPS and get my money owned to me correct?????

Old 11-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Rockstar

This might just be worse than the M6 vs A4 arguments and street racing arguments combined. Because it's real. Take that **** somewhere else Crooner.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

The A4 vs M6 battles got pretty nasty seems some friendships were lost bc of them
Old 11-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Teching In

this is to any body who likes to here only one side off the story. i am refering to taws6m6 your drive drive shaft was not in the right way because the dumb @ss who put it in put the wrong one in... it was flopping in the saddles.. not to mention the car ran like $hit, would not stay running and is very obnoxiously loud and if youcant under stand that ,, that means it sounds like $hit. and for the people that only get 3 to 400 miles on a trans 9 times out of 10 it is due to 1 or 2 things, 1-----if your trans was broken and not burnd up then chances are you have a lot of fine metal in your cooler and you CAN NOT CAN NOT get it all out.. and if you dont think that then cut your cooler open and look what it is made like.. it looks like an sos pad,,, . the metal gets trapped in and when you rebuild a trans and put it in , and put new trans fluid in it starts to clean more due to the fluid and heat ,, and if you dont know what trans fluid is like i will tell you beings you dont know any thing any way..... trans fluid is a high detergent fluid , as it heats up it starts to brake lose more of the metal trapped in the cooler,, which means what???? wont to guess or do i need to tell you?? i will tell you any way. it gets back in your trans and starts @@ucking thing up again. which means if you install trans and dont clean or replace your radiator it WILL @uck up again.
now as far as the bushing and seal replacement it dont take no time at all to do, but when some body has already replaced it and it still leak then some thing is causing that beacuse those dont just leak .

just remember people there is always 2 sides so dont just go and think bad of somebody because of what you heard, because it could be a croc of $hit, especially to those who dont know any thing about working on car .
Old 11-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Teching In

and for the 2nd thing that cause a tran not to last very long is not knowing how to install them......other then that the parts that are put in, they are all moving parts and any thing can happen at any time,, no body can tell you when your planet is going to go out or tell you when your sun gear or you input drum or when your sun gear or any thing is going to go out.
thats all i am going to say about that or i will have to start charging you for know what i know,, thats why i do what i do and you do what you do.

have a great day
Old 11-16-2009, 11:58 PM
Rockstar

Nice essay, jbird, you're clearly very educated in what you do. Or are you?
Old 11-17-2009, 06:07 AM
Tough Mudder

Originally Posted by jbirdcamaro
...the car ran like $hit, would not stay running and is very obnoxiously loud and if youcant under stand that ,, that means it sounds like $hit...
His paint is also flawed, and I'm pretty sure his windshield has a peck in it!
Do you think this could have something to do with his difficulties?
Old 11-17-2009, 08:07 AM
11 Second Club

and for the 2nd thing that cause a tran not to last very long is not knowing how to install them......other then that the parts that are put in, they are all moving parts and any thing can happen at any time,, no body can tell you when your planet is going to go out or tell you when your sun gear or you input drum or when your sun gear or any thing is going to go out.
thats all i am going to say about that or i will have to start charging you for know what i know,, thats why i do what i do and you do what you do.

have a great day
Thats funny because that was my driveshaft and it sure did work fine on my car and never leaked
Old 11-17-2009, 08:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Its also funny that I have never seen a manual trans with a trans cooler. Or planetaries or a sun gear or anything else he quoted I'm surprised you didn't tell him to check his blinker fluid, or his muffler bearings
Old 11-17-2009, 08:26 AM
11 Second Club

have a great day
if there was something wrong with the drive shaft its beyond me, didn't see anything wrong. Now as for it soundng like and running like **** you are correct, I just did a motor swap, the car was UNTUNED, and the exhaust that was on there was only temporary, I am aware of what it sounded like. As for the bushing and seal, the bushing was replaced and tapped in. There was a faint chaffing sound coming from the tail
shaft immediately after it was replaced I wanted it replaced, regardless of what you thought. Everyone said patc was shady, and now I guess we can all see it firsthand. I am sure after people read this they will all be begging to bring their cars there, if anything you only hurt your cause getting on here and talking ****. Now, good day to you sir.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:29 AM
TECH Resident

The guy I'm talking about BOUGHT a new trans from PATC and it took a **** almost as soon as PATC finished putting it in. So that takes both of your excuses out. Lets just face it, PATC is a SHITTY company!
Old 11-17-2009, 09:36 AM
Teching In

01ssreda4 you cant read very well can you ? Thats ok .... Ididnt say that a standard had planets and sun gears. If you will re read my post ,,, but do it slow so you can under stand it.. And for all those who think they are so @ucking smart why dont you do your own work and take every body else out of the plroblem....or can you most likely not.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Rockstar

01ssreda4 you cant read very well can you ? Thats ok .... Ididnt say that a standard had planets and sun gears. If you will re read my post ,,, but do it slow so you can under stand it.. And for all those who think they are so @ucking smart why dont you do your own work and take every body else out of the plroblem....or can you most likely not.
Hey, Professor Mindfuck, in case you haven't noticed, most (if not all) of us here do our own work unless it's something that requires resources that we do not have or are short on time, among other things.
By the way, maybe if you worked on your ******* grammar we could understand what you're trying to convey to us.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

You were talking about transmissions. TAWS6M6 has a six speed not an auto. I know quite a bit about his car and several others in the area. I also know for a fact that he is plenty knowledgeable about f bodies. Somebody played him for some dipshit that doesn't get his hands dirty and that just plain isn't the case. You don't know any of us or what we do in our spare time. Go to the corvette forums and talk ****. They are the ignorant ******* who don't know **** about their own cars.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Tough Mudder

I'm still curious how a stock driveshaft doesn't fit a stock ten bolt.

Unlike some of the others, this is the first I've heard about PATC, either positive or negative. I have to say that this was not a very positive first impression.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Tough Mudder

If I owned a shop I would do several things differently. The main one that sticks out is that I wouldn't respond in a public forum with insults, or especially profanity. I curse a good bit during day to day personal life. When it comes to business, it's time to leave that language behind. Text doesn't go away. What I say aloud, as long as I'm not recorded, leaves no record.
You have most likely lost TAM6WS6's business forever. That's not great, but not horrible. What's happening now is that you are confirming his statements by coming off as a jerk.
This could cause other readers to reconsider coming to your business. This IS a big deal. LOTS of people frequent this site, and this thread is pretty popular.
Also, now once anyone who is NOT familiar with PATC does a search, he or she will find this conversation.
The majority of this is common sense.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah, how the **** do you put on a driveshaft the wrong way?
Old 11-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Teching In

firstof all if you will go back and read you WILL find that i did not use ANY profanity
2nd of all i dont own this company. and asfar as any thing being recorded, ever letter you type and post is recorded,, even if you did not type it and some body else used your profile it still leaves you at fault. because it is illegal to type any profanity on any web site.

and onther thing who said ant thing about patc responding to this. just because i responded dont mean anything.
and as far as corvettes i will put one against any one you. that has a trans in from me.

Quick Reply: shreveport/bossier hang out!