New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

shreveport/bossier hang out!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the whole thing is there is always 2 sides to every story. and if you dont know both sides then you dont know $hit. the only way a person will know both sides is if they were there. people will never say word for word what was said, they tend on saying things that make things look good to there side..... every body tends to do that , whether you like it or not thats how it is.

as far as building a trans that will hold i have one in a vette that puts 920 hp to the tires and has been in there for right at 3 years, and is driven alot and goes down the track alot.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOb-ziUkkw
Old 11-18-2009, 01:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
Go to the corvette forums and talk ****. They are the ignorant ******* who don't know **** about their own cars.
hope your not talkin about all the corvette forum members lol
Old 11-18-2009, 03:47 AM
Rockstar

Originally Posted by jbirdcamaro
the whole thing is there is always 2 sides to every story. and if you dont know both sides then you dont know $hit. the only way a person will know both sides is if they were there. people will never say word for word what was said, they tend on saying things that make things look good to there side..... every body tends to do that , whether you like it or not thats how it is.

as far as building a trans that will hold i have one in a vette that puts 920 hp to the tires and has been in there for right at 3 years, and is driven alot and goes down the track alot.
Shut your filthy ***** mouth.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:56 AM
Teching In

looks like johnny is a little kid with a slow @ss car and all he can do is talk $hit and not back it up.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:44 AM
12 Second Club

LOL @ Dicky, no worries dude, you got plenty of love here. Besides, who can deny you with that frikkin' Goddess you drive

Old 11-18-2009, 02:50 PM
11 Second Club

the whole thing is there is always 2 sides to every story. and if you dont know both sides then you dont know $hit. the only way a person will know both sides is if they were there. people will never say word for word what was said, they tend on saying things that make things look good to there side.
Well, now that everyone has heard the other side of the story, maybe we should ask, who was in the wrong on this particular situation? Our only guess is that you came here hoping to clear the business from any wrong doing. If that was the case, you failed horribly. Yes, there is two sides of every story indeed, while mine was laid out in a clear and concise manner of the events that actually took place, yours on the other hand, only consisted of "the car ran and sounded like ****", and other insults and profanities you have used along the way. All the while still never giving an actual answer as to why the service requested was never performed. You have just in fact given everyone here a reason for them, and everyone they know to never bring their car there again. If I were the owner, I would be highly upset. Not at the way I portrayed things, but at the way you get on a public forum acting as if you own or represent the company in any way, and if you do, well that only makes the situation that much worse. Everyone here has obviously had a bad run in with patc, and they all spoke for themselves. You also were not there, and you don't know what was said word for word, as you have, and so have I, left out a lot of comments that were made and not posted. I also believe you do what you do, and we do what we do, has more to do with us getting a decent education and not wanting to rebuild transmissions for the rest of our lives. Nothing you do or say from here on out will help your case, its pretty obvious who everyone sides with. You have already made a complete fool of yourself. If I were you I would spare myself from anymore embarrassment. Now, you can go back to doing whatever it is that you do, which everyone is still unclear of BTW, whether is making shitty transmissions, ripping people off, or simply browsing job sites which you will need if the owner finds out about this. Happy thanksgiving

Last edited by taws6m6; 11-18-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:20 PM
11 Second Club

Not only that,, but by the fact that I am going to write this: PATC, p.a.t.c., and performance automotive transmission center, will help to insure that anyone anywhere who gets on this forum and does a search for P.A.T.C. will be sure to see this conversation.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Teching In

do you think for one sec. that i give a $hit what your little punk@ss think about me or patc. if you dont like it then dont look this way, as far as getting on here thinking i own this place , thats just how your dumb@ss looked at it . that is what i am talking about ,, you read some thing and asume things, when in fact you dont know $hit, because i dont own this place, and like you said this is a public forum. i can get on here any time i want, and if you dont like you can kiss my @ss. and as far as some one looking for a job i can asure you it wont be me. even if or when the owner see's this.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

I love the abbreviations, are we still doing the whole "its illegal to cuss on the internet" thing?
Old 11-18-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Johnny-LT1-runner
Shut your filthy ***** mouth.
Even better then the wiggy video
Old 11-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Teching In

And so, with all that said, is there a hobbiest out there that could help me with a front pump evaluation and repair on a 4l60e? The tranny is not in a car and the guy I got it from bolted on the torque converter first and then tried to install the tranny to the engine. It wouldn't pump or work. He apparently broke the tangs the converter fits on. I don't think it needs a total rebuild by any means, just the pump looked at and broken pieces replaced. Thanks
Old 11-18-2009, 05:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

That should be a pretty simple repair as the pump is located directly in the front of the trans. I personally have never gotten inside of an A4 and don't claim to be a trans expert but I know that's a fairly common repair for people putting in aftermarket converters.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Staging Lane

Well i can honestly say that P.A.T.C. has built 3 different trannys for me for 3different cars and they all performed excellent without any problems and currently have one in my camaro. Those guys have always treated me as one of there friends.

Johnnylt1runner, you are known to pop off frequently, but if i were you i would chill out with that **** when you dont know who you are actually talking to cuz we all know you wont bust a grape in a food fight.

Oh, and if anyone wants to put there "street" car tranny set up against my "street" car with my P.A.T.C. tranny, holla back and let me know.

Im not trying to be a dick but i will stand up for a company that has done right by me.....Darrell
Old 11-18-2009, 06:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Im failing to understand how a race with a determined winner proves the legitimacy of a trans rebuild. I say this bc the first so called "race" was directed towards me I thought. And I, we, someone, everyone was challenged by some imaginary modded vette that we know nothing about. My life worth isnt determined by whether my car can win a certain race or not. I mod these cars and help others bc thats what I enjoy doing. Anyone who knows me know I help people for free, I never charge anything. So, for the record, I could give a **** about street racing, winning or losing, or really anything else in this stupis *** thread lately. Carry on
Old 11-18-2009, 07:36 PM
11 Second Club

do you think for one sec. that i give a $hit what your little punk@ss think about me or patc.
You do, otherwise you wouldn't be here defending yourself, or patc.

if you dont like it then dont look this way,
I didn't look your way, you were the one who came here.

as far as getting on here thinking i own this place , thats just how your dumb@ss looked at it .
I didn't say you owned it. I said you get on here ACTING as if you own or represent the place of business mentioned. Please go back, and reread the posts made prior to this one. Also, no need for the "@" in place of the 'a'. We all know by now you are afraid of the internet police being summoned to your house. So please, don't be scared.

that is what i am talking about ,, you read some thing and asume things, when in fact you dont know $hit,
1. I didn't assume anything, as stated in the post above.
2. No need for double commas, we all understand for some reason you felt like there should be a longer than normal pause there.
3. The word, or words "some thing", is in fact, one word.
4. The word "asume" you are referring to, is spelled 'assume'.
5. Once again, no need for the symbols in place of the letters.
6. If you weren't there, how you can you assume I don't know ****? I believe it is in fact, you, who doesn't know ****.

because i dont own this place,
Once again, never said you did.

and like you said this is a public forum. i can get on here any time i want, and if you dont like you can kiss my @ss.
1.This is a public forum, you are correct, the only thing you have said in the past 2 days that actually makes sense.
2. The word "i" should always, always be capitalized, even in the middle of a sentence.
3. If I don't like what? I believe the word "it" should have been used between the words "like" and "you". There was also no apostrophe used in the word "dont", but I won't ding you another number that one.
4. Again with the symbols. That's it, I am calling the internet police and filing a complaint.

and as far as some one looking for a job i can asure you it wont be me. even if or when the owner see's this.
1. The word "some one" is also in fact, one word.
2. Again with the "i".
3. "Asure' also has the letter 's' in it 2 times. Perhaps this all relates back to the use of profanity used on the internet. Not wanting to use the letter 's' 2 times in a row after the letter 'a'. Shame on you
4. Although pathetic, the attempt of you to use correct punctuation hasn't gone unnoticed. For instance, you used the word "see's", when in fact there should not have been an apostrophe used in this word.
5. Take note I didn't ding you on the first couple of quotes with all the misuse of punctuation.

Is there anything else you would like to share with the class? If not, please exit right and , but before you do, please remember to .

Last edited by taws6m6; 11-18-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:09 PM
12 Second Club

Old 11-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Rockstar

Holy hell, I don't log in all day and this is what happens?
Jbird, you can go suck a dick. outonyou, you can also go suck a dick.
It's people like you two, with such short tempers that can go off at the smallest things, that's the reason why I "pop off" as outonyou put it. It's hilarious to see someone get so pissed over nothing. Maybe yall should work on that. For all I know you two are friends. Go work on that together.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:26 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, I blow up my freakin' laptop and miss all this? I'm too lazy to go back a couple of pages, but it looks kinda interesting .
Old 11-18-2009, 09:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

^^^damn thats some air under that front tire.....

Quick Reply: shreveport/bossier hang out!