New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

shreveport/bossier hang out!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 09:34 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
^^^damn thats some air under that front tire.....
Just a little . I wish I could get a picture like that when I was spraying it, but all the damn tracks around here already closed for the year
Old 11-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Johnny-LT1-runner
Holy hell, I don't log in all day and this is what happens?
Jbird, you can go suck a dick. outonyou, you can also go suck a dick.
It's people like you two, with such short tempers that can go off at the smallest things, that's the reason why I "pop off" as outonyou put it. It's hilarious to see someone get so pissed over nothing. Maybe yall should work on that. For all I know you two are friends. Go work on that together.

Remember what i said was gonna happen in the PM i sent you the last time you DIRECTLY disrespected me on the internet? See ya soon.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:31 PM
11 Second Club

I'm not trying to get involved, but Chris that was funny!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:35 PM
Teching In

im so glad you can count taws thats realy good im so proud. and i bet your friends are proud too. iwilltypeanywayiwanttooandifyoudontlikethewayitype thendontreaditandiwillput@#$%^^&@#$%$#@##@@##$%$an ywereiwanttoo but regarless what i typed you still knew what i said. you try to make your self sound so smart by trying to correct the way i type because you are tryign to stir away how stupid you really are. so if it makes you feel better about you self then go right ahead because i dont mind if you do beacuse i know and every body else know tahts ALL YOU CAN DO.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im not taking sides or anything and i dont even post on here much but Johnny, your mouth is going to get you in some **** you dont want any part of. I know both guys your talking **** to and they know who you are and what you look like. You have been doing work to your car and running at the track but keep in mind these guys are there almost every other weekend if not every. They also arnt the type to walk up and pass words back a forth. Im just giving you a heads up before it gets out of hand. Let them handle there business and you just kick back like the rest of us and read. Take it or leave it. Carry on.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Rockstar

Originally Posted by outonyou
Remember what i said was gonna happen in the PM i sent you the last time you DIRECTLY disrespected me on the internet? See ya soon.
You have ego problems man. Get over it. And for the record, you said not to disrespect your mother, which I haven't done. You never said anything about yourself. Besides, I'm not handing out death threats to you for disrespecting me.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by jbirdcamaro
im so glad you can count taws thats realy good im so proud. and i bet your friends are proud too. iwilltypeanywayiwanttooandifyoudontlikethewayitype thendontreaditandiwillput@#$%^^&@#$%$#@##@@##$%$an ywereiwanttoo but regarless what i typed you still knew what i said. you try to make your self sound so smart by trying to correct the way i type because you are tryign to stir away how stupid you really are. so if it makes you feel better about you self then go right ahead because i dont mind if you do beacuse i know and every body else know tahts ALL YOU CAN DO.

You're absolutely correct. I am trying to divert everyone away from what an idiot I am, I was hoping nobody would catch on. I could have field day with the above post. I could once again, embarrass you like I did earlier. Only problem is that I would be trying to hide my own stupidity as you said. That would only bring out the 'I can kick your *** attitude' without a doubt judging by the response I got from the above post. I mean seriously, what are you gonna do? And for what reason? Please, we are all dying to know what you have in store. Are you pissed off because I gave you a GTFO, the finger and a sack smiley? Go back and read my posts and note I never said a harsh word towards you. While you on the other hand, started off doing it. I can only assume that I embarrassed you, or perhaps it was the smileys that have you all upset?
Old 11-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Teching In

there you go asuming things....... didnt say any thing about doing any thing, its people like that asume things and get stuff all twisted. bottom line is you started talking $hit about patc , how they cat do any thing right, when in fact they refused to work on your car do to some problems your car has. people wil have some body work on their car knowing that something is wrong with it only to come back and say ...hey you broke my car ....... that is why some people refuse to work on cars that have exsisting problems like your car has. but when that person cant get over on the other person, they get all pist off and want to talk $hit about them.
patc is a company that knows their $hit , and has been doing trans for a long time.and the people that work there are very smart around cars, even if you dont like it.
this is the last post from me on this topic, so you can take it and run with it.im going to step up out if the sink hole you are in. and get the hell away from you level down here
so peace out .
Old 11-19-2009, 06:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by jbirdcamaro
there you go asuming things....... didnt say any thing about doing any thing, its people like that asume things and get stuff all twisted. bottom line is you started talking $hit about patc , how they cat do any thing right, when in fact they refused to work on your car do to some problems your car has. people wil have some body work on their car knowing that something is wrong with it only to come back and say ...hey you broke my car ....... that is why some people refuse to work on cars that have exsisting problems like your car has. but when that person cant get over on the other person, they get all pist off and want to talk $hit about them.
patc is a company that knows their $hit , and has been doing trans for a long time.and the people that work there are very smart around cars, even if you dont like it.
this is the last post from me on this topic, so you can take it and run with it.im going to step up out if the sink hole you are in. and get the hell away from you level down here
so peace out .
Chris, you originally wanted to know why they couldnt do something as simple as put a bushing in, and gave you the run-around. It looks like it took a couple days but you finally got an honest answer.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:10 AM
11 Second Club

I can't figure out how car talk always leads to a fight with some people on these sites. It seems like the same guys float from forum to forum talking trash and when they get it in return, they want to fight. This all started with a legitimate complaint by TAWS6M6 and Jbird swirled it into a giant **** storm. I doubt that any of the intelligent car guys on here want to hear about who can whoop whose *** over the outcome or possible outcome of a race so lets get back to enjoying sharing info about our cars and move on. If you guys encounter me or another member on the street, just throw a rev or honk it off and have fun... but remember that neither the winner or loser should start ranting about any *** kicking, lol.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:14 AM
11 Second Club

Well put Clint
Old 11-19-2009, 10:04 AM
11 Second Club

Way off topic, but this guy is amazing.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...id=21337502001
Old 11-19-2009, 11:37 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by blue98Z
Well put Clint
+1
Old 11-19-2009, 05:00 PM
12 Second Club

I go home to see mom for her 80th birthday after not going up for over 3 years. I visit for 1 week, that's 1 week I'm away from LS1tech and I come back, catch up on the site to see all the love. Sure nothing like a mothers love to get your head straight.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

Get em lined out Wayne!

If anyone is interested, TRRP is looking for a new track manager. Looks like the other guy ran everyone off??
Old 11-20-2009, 12:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have 2 4wds for sale if anyone is interested. A 97 2dr tahoe lifted 9 inches, asking $4,000 OBO and a 86 military K5 blazer with no lift asking $2,000 OBO. Both are on 35s.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:49 PM
On The Tree

I rarely post on here but have been lurking for years now. I like to see where people are kickin it and hearing about the upgrades everyone locally are doing.

Is it possible that we can start a new battlezone thread titled "To bitch and moan" where everyone who wants to physically threaten people and/or argue for pages and pages about the same old ****, so we can stop whoring up a thread that at one time was worth reading.

and since were on the subject, the only experience I've ever had with patc is I went in there to get some info and I stood in the store for 15 minutes while there were 2 people behind the counter and never once did they ask to help me.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by STFU racing
I rarely post on here but have been lurking for years now. I like to see where people are kickin it and hearing about the upgrades everyone locally are doing.

Is it possible that we can start a new battlezone thread titled "To bitch and moan" where everyone who wants to physically threaten people and/or argue for pages and pages about the same old ****, so we can stop whoring up a thread that at one time was worth reading.

and since were on the subject, the only experience I've ever had with patc is I went in there to get some info and I stood in the store for 15 minutes while there were 2 people behind the counter and never once did they ask to help me.

WOW....seems very contridicting, do you want everyone to stfu and stop arguing or do you wanna get the last punch in and bash P.A.T.C. one more time? I dont understand you guys.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Rockstar

Originally Posted by outonyou
WOW....seems very contridicting, do you want everyone to stfu and stop arguing or do you wanna get the last punch in and bash P.A.T.C. one more time? I dont understand you guys.
It's not like your responses ever seem to help.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Johnny-LT1-runner
It's not like your responses ever seem to help.
Go back, check my 2 responses and then check yours......ill leave it at that.

Quick Reply: shreveport/bossier hang out!