Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

the man is trying to take my spray away!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 07:27 PM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down the man is trying to take my spray away!!!!!

som a bitch!!!!!!
the company i buy my fill tanks from asked me to fill out a permit form for my nitrous. said they need my MD # or practice information for the use of medicle grade. so i ordered 2 75 pounders got them today, im going to top off evey one of my empty bottles then get 2 more full ones right away and tell them im working on that form.

im thinking where it says medicle lisence number, i might put my contractors number see if that buys me some time. lol

what do you think?

they said its something the state is making them do now
Old 06-15-2009, 07:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bETTER wATCH MEDIAL GRADE NITROUS CAN CARRY DRUG CHARGES IF THE STATE comes looking.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ShiznityZ28
bETTER wATCH MEDIAL GRADE NITROUS CAN CARRY DRUG CHARGES IF THE STATE comes looking.
I said that a few months ago on here, and some newbs were telling me I was full of ****. LOL

All depends on wether the state considers medical grade as a controlled substance. I always just get automotive grade to rule out any questions.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:49 PM
Launching!

Why don't you just use automotive grade and not have to worry about it? Like everyone has been said, in a lot of states, you could get sent to pound-me-in-the-*** prison.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

better get my bottles up to you!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:28 AM
FormerVendor

I wouldn't dick around with it either...absolutely nothing wrong with nytrous +.

Nick
Old 06-16-2009, 12:05 PM
8 second mod

i cant get it. the only place around that would sell to me only has medicle grade. anyone else local will only sell me nitrous if i bought 2 tanks per month, and i use it myself, so no way could i do that. i'll have to see how the paperwork goes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

sure....whats the real reason for the medical grade and why is your purge mounted like a shift light...lol
Old 06-16-2009, 02:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Noyzee
i cant get it. the only place around that would sell to me only has medicle grade. anyone else local will only sell me nitrous if i bought 2 tanks per month, and i use it myself, so no way could i do that. i'll have to see how the paperwork goes
You don't have a welding supply store? we can get 1 time fills or monthy/yearly rentals. we use valley national gas here. or airgas but we had some bad fills from them.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ttranssam
sure....whats the real reason for the medical grade and why is your purge mounted like a shift light...lol
lol thats y his teams really called hapee racing lol
Old 06-16-2009, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea, i guess when you have your purg blowing point blank range in your face with medical grade nitrous your car does seem fast...lol jk
Old 06-16-2009, 06:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

this doesn't look good for the op! also, i wouldn't put fake numbers on a form that has my real name and address. If your buying shitloads of it, the cops might come asking what the deal is.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

I inquired about even getting auto grade at airgas. They said I would have to have a business license, they would have to come inspect the area it was kept to make sure it was under lock and key, no one under the age of 18 could access the area, and some forms would have to be sent off to the state for them to give final approval.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:26 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn man, that sucks. Do you know any Dr's that will sign for you? If not just go back to school for 8 years and buy it legally!
Old 06-17-2009, 06:54 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by thedudeZ
I inquired about even getting auto grade at airgas. They said I would have to have a business license, they would have to come inspect the area it was kept to make sure it was under lock and key, no one under the age of 18 could access the area, and some forms would have to be sent off to the state for them to give final approval.
Thats crazy. I had to fill out a buisness form with my MD tax id( cost like $80) and pay my yearly rental fee and for the first bottle fill. then the rest is on a 1 for 1 swap we can pay or be billed.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:10 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by thedudeZ
i went threw this, they came, made sure my shop was safe, bottles had chains ect ect, but what can i do,

as for fake #'s, they are not fack, they are my contractors lic numbers. they are ligit and they ask for my lic number so i gave it to them
Old 06-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Internet Mechanic

I think that is shitty. Also for other places being dicks for expecting you to be blowing through 150 pounds of juice in a week...... WTF!!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Noyzee
som a bitch!!!!!!
the company i buy my fill tanks from asked me to fill out a permit form for my nitrous. said they need my MD # or practice information for the use of medicle grade. so i ordered 2 75 pounders got them today, im going to top off evey one of my empty bottles then get 2 more full ones right away and tell them im working on that form.

im thinking where it says medicle lisence number, i might put my contractors number see if that buys me some time. lol

what do you think?

they said its something the state is making them do now
If you do this, you are commiting a federal crime, and you can expect the DEA (who issues the number they're asking for, and who will be asked to confirm yours) to come knocking on your door.
Just go to a welding shop and get your refills. The only difference is two parts per MILLION of sulfer dioxide to make the gas un-inhalable. Zero effect on performance, but if you huff it, your lungs will feel like they're on fire.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:46 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Its not a crime to buy and use medical grade NOS. We used to sell 200 big bottles a month never had any problems. The only difference between Nitrous Plus and medical grade is the price.

225-343-9029
Old 06-18-2009, 11:58 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MADMAN
Its not a crime to buy and use medical grade NOS. We used to sell 200 big bottles a month never had any problems. The only difference between Nitrous Plus and medical grade is the price.
NOS, is a company, not a gas. The gas, as you should know, is N2O.

State law will regulate the sale of medical and food grade N2O, and in some places it IS illegal. However, filling out a form with a bogus DEA number is a crime anywhere in the US.
Nitrous Plus is automotive grade. That means it's adulterated with 2 parts per million of sulfur dioxide. Inhaling this would not be fun, although the tiny amount of sulur dioxide has zero impact on automotive performance.