Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harris Speed Works, THANKS

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 11:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Harris Speed Works, THANKS

Wanted to put up a post for everyone telling my experience with Harris speed, I just finished my H/C swap with all other parts. In the process of doing this I decided to up my nitrous setup, I was running a Zex kit with the conroller solenoid box, It worked perfect for the 100 shot I threw at my engine before the H/C swap, but I wanted to go bigger, I am going for a 200 shot and decided to upfit all my stuff. After multiple calls to the Harris tech line (awesome guys) I finally figured out the route I was taking, and got all my parts from them, I got everything installed and am very happy with it. I went with their black mamba nozzle, and their high flow solenoids, had them make all my lines to fit the location I wanted, (made a mounting bracket out of 1 1/2 inch flat steel, put a bend and a twist in it then painted). Every thing fit just as planned. Now my system is rated for 350 Hp (I will never go there) so I know that my system is up to par. While updating my nitrous system I decided to go with a low pressure standalone fuel system, I did not buy their setup, I pieced one together myself to save some coin, BUT the guys at Harris even helped me with this system, advised me on a bleed line setup before the regulator to prevent pressure creep, I never would have known about that, So they really know their stuff. I just wanted to say thanks to Nick and the other fellas at Harris for all your help. I am not ready to pull the trigger on it yet, I am scheduled to have a dyno tune for the H/C swap on the 12th at Texas Speed, and I still need to put in the interface to pull the timing I need to be nitrous safe, but I am looking forward to using the system. Thanks again fellas.

Also for other readers out here, If you are wanting to do a nice standalone system, on your own it can be done, I did it , but to be honest with you it still is nowhere near cheap, and making things fit is a PITA...
Attached Thumbnails Harris Speed Works, THANKS-standalone-013.jpg   Harris Speed Works, THANKS-standalone-008.jpg   Harris Speed Works, THANKS-standalone-012.jpg  
Old 10-01-2009, 11:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

yea the guys at Harris Speed Works are great always willing to help, and sell great products as well.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks good man! I wish i had know about HSW before i had bought my kit, live and learn.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

I will be installing my hsw dry plate kit soon as well. They are definately great guys to deal with!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 02:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HSW seems to be a group of stand up guys
Old 10-02-2009, 08:40 AM
11 Second Club

+1 for HSW. They will help you with any and every problem you could possibly encounter
Old 10-02-2009, 10:49 AM
FormerVendor

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Nick
Old 10-02-2009, 12:15 PM
10 Second Club

+2 for Harris. Plate and Micro Edge are excellent pieces.