Old 04-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this!
Attached Thumbnails TSP MS4 cam, and spray?-hater.jpg  
Old 04-26-2010, 12:21 AM
On The Tree

Lol, this thread is like a soap oprah! I can't wait to see what happens next! Bad *** camaro by the way cam.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have an easy way to settle this.

1.Camscam and David V both bring $XXXX to a drag strip.

2. Camscam runs a 140mph pass.

3. A non-biased 3rd party performs a tear down of Camscam's car to determine if it is cam only, only on a 150 shot, etc...

4. Whoever is proven wrong pays the other guy the money.

Anyone want to side bet? I've got $50 on camscam
Old 04-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by david vericker

So big time drag racer tell me about your last accomplishment at the strip.
He ran almost a second faster than you in a heavier car with less nitrous and less cubic inches. Seems like he is better at drag racing than you you big phony.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by buzz12586
I have an easy way to settle this.

1.Camscam and David V both bring $XXXX to a drag strip.

2. Camscam runs a 140mph pass.

3. A non-biased 3rd party performs a tear down of Camscam's car to determine if it is cam only, only on a 150 shot, etc...

4. Whoever is proven wrong pays the other guy the money.

Anyone want to side bet? I've got $50 on camscam
You forgot a couple of very important factors. The car along must weigh a minimum of 3400# (without driver) and the maximum bottle pressure can not exceed 750 psi on a 150 shot (how a 100 shot)...that's what this whole thing is about. Yeah,I'll take that bet,but that car will be gone over with a fine tooth comb to verify all is on the up and up. Easy money dude,that car would be lucky to due 130 mph on it's best day in good air using said criterion.

End of thread on my part!!
Old 04-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Restricted User

You forgot a couple of very important factors. The car along must weigh a minimum of 3400# (without driver) and the maximum bottle pressure can not exceed 750 psi on a 150 shot (how a 100 shot)...that's what this whole thing is about. Yeah,I'll take that bet,but that car will be gone over with a fine tooth comb to verify all is on the up and up. Easy money dude,that car would be lucky to due 130 mph on it's best day in good air using said criterion.

Where did he say his car weighed 3400# without him in it?
Old 04-26-2010, 01:08 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry the car will be around 3250 next time out so im sure you will bow out now, it is apart as we are putting a 10 pointed in it so we can be legal at any track in the country as it has been documented the car is in the 9's at over 135mph. New fiberglass hood is going on, no door bars, new carpet, and couple small things are coming out. about 150 lbs.

You are a waste of my time David, dont be mad because I run less shot, less cubes, and way less money than you. People are always faster and if you seriously think the car wont go faster then 130 then you have something wrong with you.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Understand this! The calculation for determining the HP produced is based on the performance results...trap speed as a example. So all the other factors you guy's may throw out there are not really relevant in terms of changing what is. It takes X amount of HP to produce 140 mph trap speeds in a car weighing 3400 lbs. If the car in question can not produce the amount of HP required at the 1320' mark it will not run 140 mph and this is regardless of any other circumstances during the run. This is not rocket science dudes,but I can understand how some people may have problems grasping the concept.
So you're going to say that it takes x hp to produce y power, and sayin that no factors affect the outcome. You must not be aware of what it takes to produce horsepower. Make not mistake, this IS rocket science, and one cannot simply put a zex plate and a fast 78 on a 383 and run nines. After years of testing and tuning as was previously described, one can optimize the results of his combo

Listen dude I've been down the drag strip thousands of times and still run at Milan Drag Way. Running a IRS Mn12 car against a automatic straight axle car isn't comparing apples to apples if it's from a dead dig. However,I'll tell you this smart ***,lets do a 25 mph roll race where the HP/TQ are the deciding factors then you'll see what my car can do...it's called kick the **** out of that automatic F Body form 25 mph to 150 mph no doubt. Once I confirm that he is only running a 150 shot and that the car weighs 3400# it's ball game over...my HP/TQ (606/589) is far superior to what his cam only car can produce. I only wish that I lived in Calafornia so that I could record crushing that piece of ****...you don't know how badly I want to do this. Drag racing is my first love and taking down bull-******** is what it's all about. I'll show you two what ricer math can do,it's call really world performance. I doubt if you two morons ever heard of W2W,they were one of the premier engine builders in this entire country. So you can bet your sweet *** my car will run to win!
Why are you trying to compare roll racing and drag racing, yet another irrelevant point. All of these guys are making valid points that matter, and you fall back on "calculations" and bench racing. What your car can do from a roll is irrelevant in the real world, kind of like comparing dyno numbers from your pile to a nonlockup converter car.

**** you ******* bull-shitting...anytime you want to run that race I'll kick your *** all the way home. 150 shot (750 psi bottle pressure) cam only in a 3400# car trapping at 140 mph...don't need dyno numbers to kick your weak bull-******** ***. I'll kick your weak *** so badly from that 25 mph roll you won't know what hit you. The road runs both ways let me know when you'll arrive...we'll be ready to insect your car and have it scaled. Then it's *** kicking time bull-******* suffer boy.
Oh lawds, derogatory responses, the first step down the long road of defeat. God bless you if you ever man up and get out of your little bubble. I'll put a 100 bucks on you going home with your head held low and sadness in your heart. What's gonna happen when your pit crew can't find anything other than what the owner so graciously stated on the internet.

So long you jive *** phony !! Yeah I'm a keyboard racer alright,I guess that's
why I took second place in the Holbrook Saturday Shoot Out Series at Milan drag way in the 11.00 index class for 2009. I was the only street car entered in the 9.00,10.00 or 11.00 index classes. All of the other cars entered in the Holbrook Shoot Out Series were dedicated race cars that never see the street. Here is the number 734 439 7368 to the Milan Drag Way office...give them a call to verify what I just stated. The next time you call someone a ricer math dyno bench racer,dude make sure you know what your talking about.

So big time drag racer tell me about your last accomplishment at the strip. Oh,I forgot you just a phony that likes to pretend that he is actually a drag racer. Like I told you and that other mental pegme that likes to posts on this thread,I've been down the strip thousands of times in the last forty years.
Stating irrelevant facts ftw, there must not be a big enthusiast scene in your area. What came in first place? Cam only camaro on a 150 shot? I'm shocked in your disbelief when there are so many examples of cam only cars running off in the 10's, and could easily be in the 9's if they put the gas to it.

I don't see why 130 would be a problem when cam only cars trap near that quite often. If camscam picks the track and the day, I'd ask w2w to give you some allowance, because you're going to need it. Please god don't try and advise noobs on what to do to produce good times in the future.

Originally Posted by camscam02
Sorry the car will be around 3250 next time out so im sure you will bow out now, it is apart as we are putting a 10 pointed in it so we can be legal at any track in the country as it has been documented the car is in the 9's at over 135mph. New fiberglass hood is going on, no door bars, new carpet, and couple small things are coming out. about 150 lbs.

You are a waste of my time David, dont be mad because I run less shot, less cubes, and way less money than you. People are always faster and if you seriously think the car wont go faster then 130 then you have something wrong with you.
Man, put a little weight in it and crush this dude please.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:03 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by jdiddyws6

Man, put a little weight in it and crush this dude please.
I forgot how much ballast I can legally put in a car, but thats not out of the question. I dont worry about people like this because I have faced them over a dozen times and have made each and everyone look like an idiot, because infact I tell nothing but the truth, im no internet racer, I go out, have fun, and actually getting the car together for a heads up class right now.

I just have fun with people like David, because they just dont have a clue most of the time.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:04 AM
TECH Addict

Listen dude I've been down the drag strip thousands of times and still run at Milan Drag Way. Running a IRS Mn12 car against a automatic straight axle car isn't comparing apples to apples if it's from a dead dig. However,I'll tell you this smart ***,lets do a 25 mph roll race where the HP/TQ are the deciding factors then you'll see what my car can do...it's called kick the **** out of that automatic F Body form 25 mph to 150 mph no doubt. Once I confirm that he is only running a 150 shot and that the car weighs 3400# it's ball game over...my HP/TQ (606/589) is far superior to what his cam only car can produce. I only wish that I lived in Calafornia so that I could record crushing that piece of ****...you don't know how badly I want to do this. Drag racing is my first love and taking down bull-******** is what it's all about. I'll show you two what ricer math can do,it's call really world performance. I doubt if you two morons ever heard of W2W,they were one of the premier engine builders in this entire country. So you can bet your sweet *** my car will run to win!
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/674421/
Old 04-29-2010, 03:38 AM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

anyways

Last edited by vff_jeff; 03-04-2011 at 02:23 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:34 AM
10 Second Club

My stock bottom rotating assembly (134k miles), stock headed 346 will run mid 10's on a 175 shot.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by camscam02
I forgot how much ballast I can legally put in a car, but thats not out of the question. I dont worry about people like this because I have faced them over a dozen times and have made each and everyone look like an idiot, because infact I tell nothing but the truth, im no internet racer, I go out, have fun, and actually getting the car together for a heads up class right now.

I just have fun with people like David, because they just dont have a clue most of the time.
The only point that you have proven about yourself is,"IGNORANCE" IS BLISS MISTER ENGINEER...YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE FUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING YOU PHONY. I would much prefer being consider a hater rather than a member of the blind *** bunch of sheep that believe in and glorify bullshit like yours.

Last edited by david vericker; 04-29-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The only point that you have proven about yourself is,"IGNORANCE IS BLISS MISTER ENGINEER...YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE FUNDAMENTALS OF ENGINEERING YOU PHONY. I would much prefer being consider a hater rather than a member of the blind *** bunch of sheep that believe in and glorify bullshit like yours.
I dont understand why your still posting, you said back on like the 23rd you were done posting. You have been thrown videos and the other guy has been very honest about any questions that have been asked. Stop being an ******* or just go elsewhere and cry yourself to sleep cuz thats all your doing in this thread.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by miller456
I dont understand why your still posting, you said back on like the 23rd you were done posting. You have been thrown videos and the other guy has been very honest about any questions that have been asked. Stop being an ******* or just go elsewhere and cry yourself to sleep cuz thats all your doing in this thread.
Another one of the flock heard from!!
Old 04-29-2010, 10:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you like to include things relating to animals in your posts lately such as flock and sheep. Do you like animals in a special kind of way?
Old 04-29-2010, 10:55 PM
Restricted User

You are more dense than a brick wall. I would advise you to re-read Jdiddyws6's post. Then when you are done, I give you full permission to use your own tears as lubricant while you ********** to how garbage your bobo *** 383 is.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:19 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FMS_FTW
You are more dense than a brick wall. I would advise you to re-read Jdiddyws6's post. Then when you are done, I give you full permission to use your own tears as lubricant while you ********** to how garbage your bobo *** 383 is.
Reference post #74.... blind *** bunch of fools. See ya!!

Milan drag way is one of the most competitive drag strips in the Midwest. Check with the NHRA and see which drag strip won the regional competition for 2009...it was Milan drag way...though I better give you that information because I doubt if you even know what NHRA stands for.

Last edited by david vericker; 04-30-2010 at 12:26 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:31 PM
Restricted User

Reference post #74.... blind *** bunch of fools.
Ignorant *** vette owner.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/13256096-post69.html
Old 04-30-2010, 04:10 PM
Restricted User

Reference post #74.... blind *** bunch of fools. See ya!!

Milan drag way is one of the most competitive drag strips in the Midwest. Check with the NHRA and see which drag strip won the regional competition for 2009...it was Milan drag way...though I better give you that information because I doubt if you even know what NHRA stands for.

Because Milan drag way has so much to do with how much of an idiot you make yourself look. If Milan drag way was such an amazing place then why does your bobo *** 383 with a 175 shot run a second slower than a cam bolt on 346 with a low pressure 150 shot?

Quick Reply: TSP MS4 cam, and spray?