Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hiden nos

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 12:41 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool hiden nos

looking for someone with a hiden set-up! But i also need to know what kind of kit your using, wet or dry, how big of a shot, where to purge, and where to put the solenoids? I have 02 z28 with an m6 and to earn enough cool points i want a dry set-up with dual nozzles. Dual purge out the grille, the tank in the spare tire compartment, solenoids somewere up in the front bumper. I'm trying for a dual stage set-up. Also looking at a nitrous controler from harris speed works. Will this all work together? Looking for how to's, tips, any tech info, and wiring diagrams would help. After a few rides in my buddys TA sprayin i'm hooked!
Old 09-19-2005, 12:44 AM
12 Second Club

One more vote for some pics of the setup
Old 09-19-2005, 01:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM toddztoyz, he just about finished a hidden setup (NOS 5177 dry kit) on my TA. Sure he'd be happy to get some pics for ya and give ya some pointers
Old 09-19-2005, 02:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by monkey11
looking for someone with a hiden set-up! But i also need to know what kind of kit your using, wet or dry, how big of a shot, where to purge, and where to put the solenoids? I have 02 z28 with an m6 and to earn enough cool points i want a dry set-up with dual nozzles. Dual purge out the grille, the tank in the spare tire compartment, solenoids somewere up in the front bumper. I'm trying for a dual stage set-up. Also looking at a nitrous controler from harris speed works. Will this all work together? Looking for how to's, tips, any tech info, and wiring diagrams would help. After a few rides in my buddys TA sprayin i'm hooked!
I have bunch of pics in my web, not hidden, but... Also, in my links section is some good info on nitrous in general and intalls. At the top in the stickies is a bunch of wiring diagrams.
Robert
Old 09-19-2005, 02:17 AM
TECH Regular

if you're looking for "hidden" as in if you wanted to race, someone wouldn't know you had nitrous, the spare tire well is a really bad place to hide it as everyone knows about that hiding location. But then again you wanted twin purge valves out the grille, so maybe you mean hidden as in not having unsightly lines, noids, and wires all over the place.
Old 09-19-2005, 02:47 AM
10 Second Club

I know that "Nitro daves" down in texas has some "hidden kits". Everything is placed inside the intake manifold. Looks just like a stocker. Do a search as he has posted some pics and info on the board several months ago.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by waterbug1999
I know that "Nitro daves" down in texas has some "hidden kits". Everything is placed inside the intake manifold. Looks just like a stocker. Do a search as he has posted some pics and info on the board several months ago.
he wouldn't tell me what kind of system it was.... direct port, single nozzle?

i would have bought it had i known what the install looked like and what kind of kit it was but instead i went with the cold fusion direct port kit
Old 09-19-2005, 07:48 PM
Staging Lane

This would be your best bet!!!!!!!!!!