Sponsored by:

Straight shooter wet nozzles?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 03:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Straight shooter wet nozzles?

hi all,
i've been bouncing around all afternoon (searching) for straight shooter wet nozzles for a DP mock up.
who's got em,
thanks

btw, used is ok by me.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:54 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Here you go. The picture shows a aluminum nozzle. However they are now Staiinless.
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...product_id=949
Dave
Old 12-14-2006, 04:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have the SuperMax bottom discharge (annular) for $33.95, part #cfn-1901. This is the brother to the HP winner in the nozzle shot out sticky above. It's SS as are all of the CF nozzles. It's not posted on our site yet, but here's a pic.

Robert
Old 12-14-2006, 04:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank You Gents!!!
Old 12-14-2006, 05:17 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by Robert56@NitrousDirect
This is the brother to the HP winner in the nozzle shot out sticky above.
Robert

correct me if I am wrong but I thought the NX SHO nozzle won after adjusting the jetting to correct the A/F to the stated 12/1 the SHO had the highest HP/TQ out of ll nozzles....the Dynotune had the highest HP w/a 13.5/1 AF

Old 12-14-2006, 07:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ray@Nitrous Outlet
correct me if I am wrong but I thought the NX SHO nozzle won after adjusting the jetting to correct the A/F to the stated 12/1 the SHO had the highest HP/TQ out of ll nozzles....the Dynotune had the highest HP w/a 13.5/1 AF

You need to read the entire thread. I stated through out, the DynoTune nozzle is in fact the Cold Fusion Standard Nozzle. The thread originator states that jet for jet that the CF nozzle put out the highest HP. Now any nozzle can be taylored to hp/tq figures by playing with the a/f.
Robert
Old 12-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

O.K. I see what you are saying...I read the nozzle shootout to be which nozzle makes the most power with the same A/F ratio....I did not read the whole thread just looked at the results table and what he was trying to accomplish and made my own conclusion...IE the nozzle that makes the most power with the same A/F ratio as the others.

Did not mean to bring up the old which kit is better arguement. Predictability in jetting is what I looked for when I bought my kit. There are some out there that see a 125-140hp gain with the 100hp jetting. If I put the 100hp jets in I want 100hp.

The whole mine is better cuz my kit makes more power with the same jet to me is not as important as I jetted for "X"hp and got "X"hp
Old 12-14-2006, 08:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Ray@Nitrous Outlet
O.K. I see what you are saying...I read the nozzle shootout to be which nozzle makes the most power with the same A/F ratio....I did not read the whole thread just looked at the results table and what he was trying to accomplish and made my own conclusion...IE the nozzle that makes the most power with the same A/F ratio as the others.

Did not mean to bring up the old which kit is better arguement. Predictability in jetting is what I looked for when I bought my kit. There are some out there that see a 125-140hp gain with the 100hp jetting. If I put the 100hp jets in I want 100hp.

The whole mine is better cuz my kit makes more power with the same jet to me is not as important as I jetted for "X"hp and got "X"hp
Yea, the bottom line which evryone agreed upon, was the fact that they are all close enough that a 3 dollar jet change makes the hp level the same. You can see this in the above dyno sheet, the NX is jetted leaner and thus makes more, which is common knowledge (leaner equals better numbers).
Robert
Old 12-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by Robert56@NitrousDirect
Yea, the bottom line which evryone agreed upon, was the fact that they are all close enough that a 3 dollar jet change makes the hp level the same.
Robert