51.92%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

(Wet Kit) HSW vs. Nitro Dave's

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 04:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default (Wet Kit) HSW vs. Nitro Dave's

Trying to decided which company to go with. Both companies seem to have great products and are close in price. Just wondering who's using what
(Wet Kit) and why you chose it? Feel free to show pics, power #s, and track times.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:22 PM
On The Tree

I just ordered the a wet nozzle kit, heater, FPSS, tube, filter from HSW since they had a sale. I initially ordered the BMN window switch but canceled the next day(before the order shipped, it was back ordered a couple of days). They said no problem. I followed up twice to make sure they canceled it because it was still showing on the online order and my card was charged for it. I received my kit and the BMN was not in there, as requested. But I had to send another email asking to be credited back for it. It has been 2 days since my last request and I haven't heard back.

I initially tried to order nitro daves window switch, but they were back ordered for a day or so. they assured me they would give me a call when they came in. They didn't call, so I ordered up dynotune's window switch, got it in 2 days.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:48 PM
10 Second Club

Just received my HSW plate conversion and am impressed with the quality and instructions. Matt was great to deal with and very helpful. I would not hesitate to order from them again.

Last edited by myfast70; 10-26-2007 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

I went with Nitro Dave's. Service there is some of the best I've ever had. Ray is the one I've dealt with and he has been better than outstanding.

Dougie
Old 10-26-2007, 09:10 PM
10 Second Club

HSW was great with me also!

Last edited by myfast70; 10-26-2007 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i hate these threads.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by OffspringZ28
i hate these threads.

I agree...

As a rule, they're both top notch companies, they have long records of happy customers, and a 150 shot is a 150 shot

-Will
Old 10-26-2007, 11:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TARZAN
I agree...

As a rule, they're both top notch companies, they have long records of happy customers, and a 150 shot is a 150 shot

-Will
Well if you guys hate these threads, why do you reply to them? Yes, both companies have great history on this board and have awsome products. That's why it is so hard to decide between the two and that's why people start these threads. And obviously a 150 shot is not just a 150 shot. If it were everyone would be using the same setup. So, with that said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Old 10-27-2007, 11:33 AM
10 Second Club

I use the Harris speed works wet sudden impact dual kit with a MSD window switch. Kit works great and loves the track.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:00 PM
FormerVendor

Once an order is placed via the website it can't be changed around or a different amount charged to your credit card. What happens in your case is a credit is issued which can take a while to show up on your statement. Your card was credited, hence why you got the credit memo with your order, you might want to try your contacting the issuing bank of your CC and see why it is not showing up. If you are still having an issue please call us or shoot over customer service an email ( customer-service@harrisspeedworks.com ).

Thanks,
Matt

Originally Posted by DEE99TA
I just ordered the a wet nozzle kit, heater, FPSS, tube, filter from HSW since they had a sale. I initially ordered the BMN window switch but canceled the next day(before the order shipped, it was back ordered a couple of days). They said no problem. I followed up twice to make sure they canceled it because it was still showing on the online order and my card was charged for it. I received my kit and the BMN was not in there, as requested. But I had to send another email asking to be credited back for it. It has been 2 days since my last request and I haven't heard back.

I initially tried to order nitro daves window switch, but they were back ordered for a day or so. they assured me they would give me a call when they came in. They didn't call, so I ordered up dynotune's window switch, got it in 2 days.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:19 PM
JDP
TECH Fanatic

ive bought a few things from HSW, great customer service, i ordered injectors and then changed my mind and decided to go with bigger ones after i placed my order, and Matt had no problem changing the order after i already payed and everything.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:06 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Matt@HSW
Once an order is placed via the website it can't be changed around or a different amount charged to your credit card. What happens in your case is a credit is issued which can take a while to show up on your statement. Your card was credited, hence why you got the credit memo with your order, you might want to try your contacting the issuing bank of your CC and see why it is not showing up. If you are still having an issue please call us or shoot over customer service an email ( customer-service@harrisspeedworks.com ).

Thanks,
Matt
Hey Matt, my bothersome *** is sending you another e-mail

-Will
Old 10-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by myfast70
Just received my HSW plate conversion and am impressed with the quality and instructions. Matt was great to deal with and very helpful. I would not hesitate to order from them again.
+1, I love mine. pure sex.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:37 PM
On The Tree

Matt,

Thank you. I was thinking that might be the case. That is why I was wanting to get a response back from you.

I am installing the system right now....... I like how everything is shrink wrapped to the cardboard so you can see everything!

Originally Posted by Matt@HSW

Thanks,
Matt
Old 10-28-2007, 01:31 PM
11 Second Club

i was considering a kit there for abit, and the HSW kit looked like the best "bang for the money" kit out there right now. Matt seems to always be on to of things also, and customer service seems to be bar none.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

when i ws looking for a kit to install in my car.. both stores sended me PM to show me ther kit, i talked alot to both companys and both where grate.. quick answers and good service for an noob like me, so i recomend both,
Old 10-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Banned

both seem like good kits i like the plate kit that nito daves got
Old 10-29-2007, 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Use the parts from both that meet your needs. I use HSW for stand alone and n/x for up to 150 shot.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:12 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

I try to stay out of these threads ...but here is a good link to learn how to truely compare nitrous kits....you have to look at the individual components and decide which one truely fits your needs, now and in the future.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...re#post7923116
Old 10-29-2007, 04:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like to send all my business to Nitrous Outlet just for the fact that they are and were willing to help me with a $5.00 part just the same as if I were buying a $2000.00 part. There customer service is definitely top notch.