Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls7 Plate Nitrous Kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007 | 07:52 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scott_mckinney
Well guys, after speaking with Dave privately, I definitely decided to go with his product and company. The other nitrous suppliers (2 in specific) on the board, did not want to work with me when I needed a no bottle kit and did not even reply to my faxes or emails. Customer service is priceless!
We offered you a kit without the bottle and replied to your email/fax about dealer pricing. I apologize if you did not hear exactly what you wanted too. We make our very best effort to work with everyone on this board and all customers in general.
Old 12-18-2007 | 11:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike@HSW
We offered you a kit without the bottle and replied to your email/fax about dealer pricing. I apologize if you did not hear exactly what you wanted too. We make our very best effort to work with everyone on this board and all customers in general.
Sorry, I was told the kits were already on sale and I had to buy them with the bottle...
Old 12-18-2007 | 11:59 AM
FormerVendor

Sorry, I was told the kits were already on sale and I had to buy them with the bottle...
Yes the kits we have on sale are a set kit for a set price. We PM-ed information on how to get a kit without the bottle. $370 is the best price you will ever find for one of these kits. I apologize if that is not the price you are looking for, but thats simply the best we can do. We offer the most competitive prices on the market for such a high quality kit. I have replied to all your posts, emails, and fax's in a very timely manner. If you dont want the bottle or mainline feed that come with the kit simply sell them or cut the top off the bottle and use it as a beer mug with a really really long straw

As for dealer pricing you would have to PM us.
Old 12-18-2007 | 12:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike@HSW
Yes the kits we have on sale are a set kit for a set price. We PM-ed information on how to get a kit without the bottle. $370 is the best price you will ever find for one of these kits. I apologize if that is not the price you are looking for, but thats simply the best we can do. We offer the most competitive prices on the market for such a high quality kit. I have replied to all your posts, emails, and fax's in a very timely manner. If you dont want the bottle or mainline feed that come with the kit simply sell them or cut the top off the bottle and use it as a beer mug with a really really long straw

As for dealer pricing you would have to PM us.
So you simply will not offer the kit in your specials, with a discount for no bottle? I do not want the bottle...
Old 12-18-2007 | 12:18 PM
FormerVendor

So you simply will not offer the kit in your specials, with a discount for no bottle? I do not want the bottle...
Scott, glad i was able to get ahold of you to resolve this and i hope you can understand the way the sale works.

all the nitrous vendors on this site offer great products and you cant go wrong with any of them.

Goodluck to you and your business.
Old 12-18-2007 | 10:08 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Robert56
It's being checked out.
Robert
thanks robert
Old 12-19-2007 | 06:28 AM
FormerVendor

Why did this post become a complaint thread about a signature?
Are you not allowed to have your phone number in your signature or enter a homepage where it states you can?
Companies complaining about a customer, because he was not pleased with their customer service and chose to not go with their product, good luck!
I'm sorry are you a customer or dealer? im really confused at this point. Your website says you are a NX dealer, so posting negative information about a competitor really doesnt bost well on this website. Especially when that negative information is completely unwarranted. all the vendors on this site pay to be here and maintain a good relationships.

I never complained anything about you, in fact i made several attempts to help you understand. If you are not pleased with the price we gave you for a kit, well i cant do anything about that. we have years of excellent customer service all evidenced on this website. If you have any more complaints im sure the moderators or anyone can direct you to the correct department for that.
Old 12-19-2007 | 01:56 PM
TECH Veteran

No need to continue this. Scott has his plate as well as a better unnderstanding of the rules. Thanks for being civil guys.