Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

traxxas jato 3.3 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default traxxas jato 3.3 for sale

200$+ shipping for everything

i have a jato sitting here that ill be looking to sell. not much done to it, but it has a 58t spur gear, traxxas tuned pipe, rpm control arms. i believe thats about it. it does have a few extra sets of wheels and tires but most of the rear tires have no tread. this car destroys tires...the tires curently on it were brand new (you can tell by the fronts) and we finally got a nice day so i took it out and smoked off the rear tires in about 20 minutes, given i wasn't exactly trying to conserve tires. this car is a beast, its supposed to be able to do 65+ out of the box but ive only got it to id have to say 55mph and ran out of road. i have all the battery packs, start etc. its rtr, take it out of the box and go. only thing i dont have is the body i had i tossed (was NOT run without a body, has only sit) and you will need a new body (about 20$+ shipping off ebay). also the little top plastic piece off of the stock air filter was missing, the filter did stay in just fine but i upgraded to a newer t maxx filter, this was much larger and performed better but i had to cut out a small section of my stock body with an exacto knife to make it fit. this performed almost like a ram air type setup. i would suggest upgrading to a performance filter (integys are like 20$ shipped, if that) or a stock replacement (10$ SHIPPED on ebay, brand new). it runs just fine, actually better than stock with the t maxx filter, just a fitment issue with the body, its nothing major, 10$+ 2 minute fix. all it needs is that and a body. the other thing i would like to mention is, i have a BRAND NEW set of integy piggyback shocks. i set them up and filled with shock oil NEVER PUT ON THE CAR, BRAND NEW. that i am throwing in with the car. these sell online for about 60$, i was stupid and payed 75$ for these at a hobbytown. these are very nice shocks, not cheap, and theyre brand new and i will let them go with the car. if you dont want these and someone else would want to buy them ill let them go for 30$+ shipping. im sure im forgetting something and ive been rambling on but if anyone has any questions just ask, it comes with the stock control arms, a few odds and ends extra wheels and tires, all the battery packs, the shocks, an extra 58t gear, i beleive the wheelie bar is somewhere...if i can find it haha. i will get pictures up later tonight or sometime tomorow, like i said, feel free to ask any questions.

oh yeah...i have a few cans of body paint too ill throw in. i also have a pre-paint prepping spray and some liquid mask and a roll of masking tape. the cans of paint are about 5$ alone and i think most of them are brand new. the liquid mask and masking tape are both brand new. theres also a brand new sheet of window mask that will go with, that i beleive was about 8$ new. ill see what else ive got laying around.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-TRAXXAS-JATO...3A1%7C294%3A50

theres the filter youd need 8$ SHIPPED.

Last edited by GEARHED; 03-15-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:55 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Am I missing the price?
Old 03-15-2009, 08:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

oh, sorry, 200$+ shipping for everything.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:37 AM
10 Second Club

Sounds like a good deal for $200. I got out of gas a couple years ago. Too much maintenance. I have a VXL Rustler now...
Old 03-15-2009, 01:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where in wisconsin are you located??? And how old is his Jato??
Old 03-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Banned

trade you a new nitro stampede and cash?
Old 03-15-2009, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

im from two rivers, cjg, i might do that, how much cash? the jato isnt real old that i know of, its not beaten its in decent condition i just need to clean it up a bit. its a little dusty from sitting
Old 03-15-2009, 10:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

and it is a good deal espcially considering the shocks...i just dont use it enough and would rather someone else enjoys it and i get a little $$$ out of it. it is a blast and im sure ill miss it at some point but id rather someone owns it that will put it to good use instead of letting it just sit there.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Staging Lane

I have one 160 for ya.....

Quick Reply: traxxas jato 3.3 for sale