non-LSX Parts For Sale SBC, LT1, V6, etc.

1994 Trans Am parting out!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 12:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1994 Trans Am parting out!

The drive train is spoken for along with the ecm and wiring harness! Everything else is up for sale, I will NOT ship big items, the car is located in Ontario, California at my shop, the color is black and it has the grey leather interior, the seats are in okay shape they have some tears in them (front). The car is equipped with the disc brake rear end and it is a posi, all the interior items are there, the driver's side t-top is sold already. Power rear hatch in excellent condition all glass in great condition, hood in great shape, the car also has power windows and locks, I have not taken any parts off the car as of yetso everything is still available! Let me know what you need and I will shoot you a price, smaller items I can ship but obviuosly you will be ersponsible for shipping I do accept paypal but you will be responsible for the 3% fee to utilize it. If you want o check my ebay screen name it is gthmcty1 and I have EXCELLENT feedback, I also sell items over at pro-touring.com, let me know if you need anything I am also open to offers for the entire car!

Front and rear seats (dark grey) powered side bolsters $80
Stock Hood good condition $50 (pickup only)
Rear Hatch/electric release (I do not have the key) $100
Rear end w/3.42 and disc brakes $150 (pickup)
Doors (excellent condition includes power window and lock) $50 each
Dash (can include gauge cluster 150mph) $100
Radiator $40
Fans $30
Steering wheel w/radio controls $50

I have much more this is a virigin car so I pretty much have everything, if you think that I am out of line on pricing just let me know!
Old 08-17-2008, 02:03 PM
TECH Resident

how much for the engine mounts?
Old 08-17-2008, 05:22 PM
Launching!

does it have the 150mph gauge cluster?
Old 08-17-2008, 07:35 PM
TECH Resident

Was the car a4 or m6?
Old 08-17-2008, 09:25 PM
TECH Resident

I'd take the front bumper cover if you have it but since you wont ship it guess not
Old 08-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Teching In

Im looking for the header panel for a TA, do you still have it and is it too large to ship? ( its the plastic part that goes all the way across the radiator support and holds the headlight mounts )
Thanks, Kevin
Old 08-23-2008, 06:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

sent you a pm the other day about some interior parts, did you get it
Old 08-26-2008, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

well either this guy is a scammer or he doesnt want to sell anything. be careful guys who are sending him money, i am local and want to pick up parts and he completely ignores my pm's and posts. So be careful
Old 08-26-2008, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

I was just able to access a computer to check my emails, and messages. Regarding your post insinuating that I was/am a scammer! I thought that I posted on this website as well but I didn't!

I received some tragic news and I had to leave out of town and i will be gone for 1.5 weeks and I will not be able to have access to the vehicle! My apologes for not responsding to your PM's but i have not been ignoring them I have been dealing with the tragic news I received.

As for my integrity, a member sent me payment for an item and because I couldn't get it to him in the condition that I intially told him (the piece cracked, I could have just shipped it and said it got damaged in shipping)all these websites are all intertwined, is not a good idea to screw somebody from these websites,

Please unless I have personally screwed you or conducted business with you in an unethical manner it would not be a good idea to start a rumor of such or make the insinuation, which could possibly deter someone who wants to conduct business with me and will noot based off of your "opinion".

That being said I will be returning in a week and a half and if the members still need the items I have for sale I will be glad to sale them to you and not "scam" you.

PS.
And to the original poster if you still need items from me I will be happy to conduct "ethical" tranaction with you as well
Old 08-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Teching In

Default tailight wiring harness and wiper arms and fog light harness

Hello,
I am interested in the tail light wiring harness, at least the plugs for all of the lights in the back of the car, the fog lamp wiring harness, and the two windshield wipers with the black covers where they bolt on to the car. What do you think you can do shipped to IL?

Thanks,
Jim
Old 09-01-2008, 10:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 95formula400
Hello,
I am interested in the tail light wiring harness, at least the plugs for all of the lights in the back of the car, the fog lamp wiring harness, and the two windshield wipers with the black covers where they bolt on to the car. What do you think you can do shipped to IL?

Thanks,
Jim
PM replied
Old 09-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Launching!

Have any pictures of the hood?
Old 09-08-2008, 12:34 PM
On The Tree

Hello all I am back in town! I apologize for the departure it couldn't be helped but please let me know if you are still interested in the parts, please keep in mind that big items such as hoods, doors, fenders, rear hatch, rear end......well you get the picture I wll NOT SHIP, unless you have a friend in southern california (near Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga/Fontana) that will ship it for you than be my guest I just do not have time to ship big items but items that I can box up at my shop I will be more than happy to ship them! Let me know.

To the folks that asked me for the items earlier I will get them out and snap the pics 95 Formula (wiring harness), Trans am bandit I have someone interested in the entire dash if the deal falls through I will let you know (unless you have already secured your vents either way let me know thanks), Darkknight yes it does have the 150 MPH cluster, CaseyPatterson I think I may be able to box that up! I appreciate the patieince.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:36 PM
On The Tree

Hello, I need the L shapped egr pipe fitting that connects to the headers on the passenger side or driverside,let me know if you have those and how much shipped to 92780 ca
Old 09-08-2008, 05:00 PM
TECH Regular

T-top shades?? How much shipped to 32771? A4 or M6?? PM me with further details. thanks

Last edited by projekt70chevelle; 09-08-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

If you still have the part(s) for sale, I need the upper dash part (the part that has the air vents which defrosts the front windshield). If you have this part, how much as you asking, shipped to Fort Worth, Texas 76123 (I will be using Paypal as my form of payment). I have a 1995 Formula that was vandalized and the idiots threw a cinderblock thru my windshield.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Teching In

would u happen to hve the honey comb tail lites... if so how much plz could u get bak to me on this
Old 10-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Launching!

Im after these parts: Please PM me...
The triangle on the DS:

The whole driver side window or just the this broken bracket... its the one near the rear of the door: