Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Tuned Motorsports thread: Salem, Oregon

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 01:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuned Motorsports thread: Salem, Oregon

Mad props to Tuned Motorsports. Any and all related stuff goes in here. Face book / Tuned Motorsports. This guy is just cool as they get. Quality and no BS. Outstanding!! This thread is dedicated to one of the best LS enthusiast out there. God bless
Old 08-16-2013, 08:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be having them build my forged lq9 408 swap in the near future! I have been very impressed by all the work I have seen on a few of the guys cars. James you rock bro!!
Old 08-16-2013, 08:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow! Thanks for the props guys. Kinda makes me feel all mushy inside. lol

Seriously though, I have to thank YOU guys for giving me a shot in what most certainly can be a difficult market to break into as a small shop. I might not be the quickest at what I do (no pun intended), but I definitely stand behind the work that goes out the door. Every day is an opportunity to learn something new and, funny enough, I indeed DO learn something new on every job. As a new shop, Tuned Motorsports has not been without it's share of growing pains (past and current)...but Tuned Motorsports IS growing, even if it's one baby-step at a time.

I look forward to being able to serve this market for a long time, and am truly thankful for the gracious support and encouragement that you and other NW members have shown me. YOU are the ones that RULE!
Old 08-16-2013, 09:16 PM
On The Tree

I'm very happy with the out come of my car... James is one caring guy when it comes to building, tuning, and even teaching on what he does. I would highly recommend him to anyone!.. The attention to detail does not stray from him at all. Especially when it comes to pushrod lengths.. It just has to be right and I thank him for that!
Old 08-16-2013, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

! Can't wait for that Phil ! I'm gonna do the same. No heads and cam for the LS1. Nope. Doing a Poncho / TMoney build.
Old 08-17-2013, 12:46 AM
12 Second Club

Another satisfied customer here too
Old 08-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Teching In

Yup. One great guy. He has my 99 vette right now and after lots of discussion and him being real with me and not just trying to upsell work, we decided to do a forged stock stroke n20 build. Its my dd and will be for a couple more years. He is very knowledgeable and has helped me understand everything he is doing which I appreciate. Its gonna one badass build and I cant wait to see the results! Thanks again James!
Old 08-22-2013, 03:22 AM
On The Tree

Dave, can't wait to have you back in the cruising game. Your car will be all kindsa extra ILL.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:38 PM
TECH Regular

Had I not read this I would have never known "Tuned Motorsports" in Keizer existed. I live in Salem now. And you have people in the forum singing your praises.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:35 AM
12 Second Club

Has my wheelie bar and parachute showed up yet James?
Old 09-08-2013, 02:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by *02WS6TURK*
Has my wheelie bar and parachute showed up yet James?
Not yet. But Katech said that they should be done on their end late next week with the engine. Banks shipped everything out on Friday...said that the delay was waiting for the wastegates...something about a back-order. I'll check on the 'chute and bar tomorrow

Quick Reply: Tuned Motorsports thread: Salem, Oregon