Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

HOOTIES TONIGHT @ 5pm

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Tech Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool HOOTIES TONIGHT @ 5pm

I've had enough this week. I'm going to hooties for a few beers and a buffalo chicken sammich.

Be there or be square.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess I'm square... I'll be working until well past then.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Tech Addict

I was going to say " be there or be Jason"
Old 01-06-2006, 03:01 PM
10 Second Club

WE will be there.....
Old 01-06-2006, 03:18 PM
On The Tree

Is this a private party ? or can anyone attend ? I work in Marysville, Live in Mill Creek, just thought it would be sorta nice to meet some peep's from the boards...
Would not be able to stay long, as my diabetes pretty much forbids ANYTHING on the Hooter's Menu and my will to resist is fairly small ..heheh..
and if it's cool to attend, where 'zactly is the Hooters ?
Old 01-06-2006, 03:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 01T-TopToy
Is this a private party ? or can anyone attend ? I work in Marysville, Live in Mill Creek, just thought it would be sorta nice to meet some peep's from the boards...
Would not be able to stay long, as my diabetes pretty much forbids ANYTHING on the Hooter's Menu and my will to resist is fairly small ..heheh..
Everyone is welcome amigo.......Hooters is at 196th/44th in Lynnwood.....

Here is the Yahoo site for it.....you can click on "Driving Directions" to get there from wherever you are coming from.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=...r:regT:1:fbT:0

Dunno if I am gonna make it, depends if I get back from the gym and can cleaned up & presentable in time.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 01T-TopToy
Yup, anybody can attend. Rott already posted up directions. cya there
Old 01-06-2006, 04:08 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I would come out but I've been pretty sick for the last few days.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:59 PM
TECH Resident

Man, Zeke, you are still sick? That sucks....
Old 01-06-2006, 09:39 PM
12 Second Club

Damn it I just saw this as I didn't get a lunch today at work and am just now getting home. Can't wait to start at subaru monday and have a set schedule.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[jealous]
Old 01-06-2006, 10:12 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by Amorget
Man, Zeke, you are still sick? That sucks....
Yeah, I'm actually sicker than I was last week.

Went to the doctor on Wednesday, because it was getting worse.. Seems what I thought was a cold wasn't.... it was actually the sinus infection that I've been fighting spreading into my lungs. They gave me an antibiotic, and some cough syrup that is basically vicodin in a bottle.

Well, I didn't know this.... So Thursday morning I had an appointment to have a cat scan done of my sinuses... So I got up in the morning, took the antibiotic, and 2 tablespoons of cough syrup, then got in the truck and drove to my doctor's office (in Seattle)... by the time I got there, I was feeling really dizzy, and I had a hard time standing up when I got out of the truck.

Up to the radiology lab, and I'm sitting in the lobby and feeling very hot.. I'm sweating profusely, like it was 100 degrees in there. It felt like it... and then I start feeling like I'm gonna hurl. So I start scoping out where the nearest bathroom is... there's one right next to the lobby. So I go in the bathroom, and I'm like millimeters away from barfing... and then I hear them calling my name outside.

So I pulled myself together, and went outside.. I'm still really dizzy, and having a hard time walking... I apologized to the nurse...the whole time she's asking me if I'm alright. So I get the catscan, and when I stand up I almost kiss the wall cuz I'm so dizzy. I feel like absolute hell.

Okay, so now to get home.. well, I'm still really dizzy, and feeling somewhat sleepy. This is going to be fun.. So I end up driving 45 mph all the way to North Bend because I can't handle going any faster, I just can't process input that fast, and I feel like I'm drunk. I actually would have rather attempted to drive it drunk (even though I would never do that), it probably would have been easier.

Call my doctor.. and first thing he tells me is not to drive when I'm taking the cough medicine (NO ****?!?!), and it turns out I'm also having an allergic reaction to the antibiotic.

Now I'm on different meds and can function, but I'm still feeling the effects of the antibiotic I was reacting to...
Old 01-07-2006, 12:55 AM
TECH Veteran

Sorry to hear you are feeling so crappy Zeke....I had a muscle tension headache today of massive proportions and working out didn't seem to help it any.....go figure.

Hope you get to feeling better soon and they figure out what is wrong.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:52 AM
TECH Veteran

That sucks Zeke! Had the same problem couple of years ago, anaerobic sinus infection and oral antibiotics made me ralph and feel like death warmed over. "Kissing the wall" is a polite way of saying "damn near hit the wall face first but spin around like a cat who's just fallen off something as in "I meant to do that" Hope you start to feel better in a few days at the very least

You are lucky you made it home okay and *please* call someone if you ever feel that way in the future - it could have turned out a lot worse if you'd passed out.

John is gone for drill, I have been too busy to hit the board until now but it would have been nice to get up there for some root-beer
Old 01-07-2006, 02:40 PM
teh PuRpL3z

I'm doing a lot better now... they have me on an antibiotic that doesn't make me sick and seems to be working pretty good... the effects of the old one seem to have dimished to where I feel fairly normal again. Now we just gotta see if it's gonna wipe out this infection, and I'll be good to go after all that.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

I made it down to Hooters, sat there for 40 min's and realized (sigh) that I had no way to identify any of the LS1 crowd......Not exactly a shining moment for Ethie's little boy there...I left about 5:20 ish Blonde guy 6 foot wearing the Dale Earnhardt / Mr Goodwrench commemoritve jacket if any happened to see it Damn, I wanted to wander about and ask if anyone was LS1 peeps, but chickened out and strolled home.
Looked forward to meeting some of ya, damn sorry it didn't happen.
Next time, perhaps I will have the presence ( did I mispell that ? ) of mind to get more concrete information.
I was there in spirit dammit !!
I was sorta hoping to network abit, wanted to find out if anyone in the area has a reasonable dyno so I can get a baseline rwhp # etc who to trust for stuff I can't do etc etc .. perhaps next time

Quick Reply: HOOTIES TONIGHT @ 5pm