Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

The broken legal system.

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 10:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default The broken legal system.

So court went down today. Basically I am so convinced that this sytems is broken beyond repair. People pulling financial #'s out of thier tail, lying, moddifying court docs etc etc etc.

My lovely ex wife gets to pull another 2 months of maintenence out of me because she cant "afford to live without my money". She had 5 months to find a freaking job and she intentionally stayed underemployed to continue sucking my wallet dry. this is especially bothersome when her piece of **** boyfriend clearly makes more money than I do. She can start sucking his wallet dry. But the thing was I was expecting this to happen so it didnt bother me.

Then she has the ******* stones to ask the court to make me pay her attorneys fees and she wanted a distribution out of the trust account to cover her fees. You know something, she used to always yell at me that I never took responsibility for anything. And she wanted me to pay her fees. at least the court saw it the right way.

The parenting plan is now in effect to give me more time with the kids which I am really excited about. I will finally get to be more active in the kids lives. I have on numerous occasions called and asked to see the kids and on only 2 occasions she would let me see them, yet she always said "oh, I am more than willing to work outside the box with him". After saying that she puts in print that I would never get the kids on Christmas morning. Can you believe that?!? We setteled the parenting plan outsid the court room. And I brought that to her attorneys attention and her attorneys response was "oh, I didnt catch that". I had to stop myself before I said "oh, let me guess that was a typo wasnt it sabrina"? And you could tell misty wasnt to happy that she had to alternate christmas with me. Oh, I am sorry, did I inconvience you a little. Guess what, you inconvienenced me, my children and my family so you could run off with your worthless piece of flesh you call a "boyfriend".

But the one thing she faught like crazy was the one rule the GAL said "The children shall not be around anyone that is a romantic relationship for at least 6 months and you shall use absolute discretion if you do". Of course she tried to have that taken out and I said I wanted it in with the inclusion of "minimal time" around him. But the commissioner said "minimal time" wasnt going to work. So she can now have the kids around her piece of trash, 40yo predatorial boyfriend. Misty is one that would always quote me statistics. Guess what, stats say that this relationship wont even last a year and now she is dragging my children into a relationship based on lies and deciet. So right about the time the kids do get attached to him, he find himself another little hooker thats younger and better looking than Misty and pitch her off to the side effecting my children in the process. I chose not to date specifically for this reason. This also shows me exactly how shallow of a person she is that she would ignore the common sence of at least giving herself a year before getting into a relationship. Oh, wait, chances are she was banging this guy long before the divorce even came around. This guy was the mystery "work out" partner. WOW! Those must have been some workouts! These 2 are perfect for each other. I wonder if why Williams wife left him was because she found out that he was banging Misty? I think its a pretty good possibility. I might even be persuaded to place a wager on it.

And since she had to run off and find someone else myself and my children get caught in her wake. Some people dont realise how good they have it.

And yes, I am REALLY looking forward to saturday.

OK, now here is the fun part. We are going to start a pool.
"How long until after the divorce is final before Misty moves in with him"

I give the over/under on Feb 1

I say we start at $5.00 buy ins and the date you pick. Divorce is supposed to be final on Jan 4.

Place your bets.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

well as nice as I would like to be...Aw **** it I said she was a worthless **** years ago

She just had to go prove me right LOL!
Old 11-02-2006, 10:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I give her 2 more months...the day the divorce is final is the day she wants to move in with him...I wonder how long before she gets pregnant again?

I knew she was banging someone else a long time ago too...no woman that loves her husband would ever treat him the way she treated you. Love just doesn't work that way..
Old 11-03-2006, 07:28 AM
10 Second Club

I agree with Steph, the day of.....guess I'll have to settle for the day after. And I predict in 6 months when she prego and the waste-of-skin leaves her, she'll be calling you to reconcile. "It's for the kids Boyce....."

I feel sorry for the 1st guy you face Sat morning. Poor bastard aint gonna know what hit him.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:20 AM
TECH Addict

Welcome to the State of Washington. It sucks. At least you got some more action where the kids are concerned, though. Usually the father is just screwed altogether.
Old 11-03-2006, 02:46 PM
TECH Veteran

This is so damn hard to hear - after working so hard to get the custody rules changed in this state and now we are back to the old "every dad is a deadbeat" and witch hunts where none exist. Bullshit is allowed into court and NEVER should be.
Unfuckingbelievable.

*deep sigh*

I'll take an over/under of January 11th for $5.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Banned

You have a tournie or event on Saturday Boyce? Who is putting on the show? I have quite a few buddies that fight locally in Everett and Vancouver.

Nate
Old 11-03-2006, 03:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nate_Taufer
You have a tournie or event on Saturday Boyce? Who is putting on the show? I have quite a few buddies that fight locally in Everett and Vancouver.

Nate
This is a tourney and it is put on by Lock Flow.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Boyce sorry to hear that, but more time with you kids is better. As for your fight.... God help them.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Is it this? http://www.lockflow.com/article_view.php?id=2086
Old 11-03-2006, 04:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yes, that is the event.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
So court went down today. Basically I am so convinced that this sytems is broken beyond repair. People pulling financial #'s out of thier tail, lying, moddifying court docs etc etc etc.

My lovely ex wife gets to pull another 2 months of maintenence out of me because she cant "afford to live without my money". She had 5 months to find a freaking job and she intentionally stayed underemployed to continue sucking my wallet dry. this is especially bothersome when her piece of **** boyfriend clearly makes more money than I do. She can start sucking his wallet dry. But the thing was I was expecting this to happen so it didnt bother me.

Then she has the ******* stones to ask the court to make me pay her attorneys fees and she wanted a distribution out of the trust account to cover her fees. You know something, she used to always yell at me that I never took responsibility for anything. And she wanted me to pay her fees. at least the court saw it the right way.

The parenting plan is now in effect to give me more time with the kids which I am really excited about. I will finally get to be more active in the kids lives. I have on numerous occasions called and asked to see the kids and on only 2 occasions she would let me see them, yet she always said "oh, I am more than willing to work outside the box with him". After saying that she puts in print that I would never get the kids on Christmas morning. Can you believe that?!? We setteled the parenting plan outsid the court room. And I brought that to her attorneys attention and her attorneys response was "oh, I didnt catch that". I had to stop myself before I said "oh, let me guess that was a typo wasnt it sabrina"? And you could tell misty wasnt to happy that she had to alternate christmas with me. Oh, I am sorry, did I inconvience you a little. Guess what, you inconvienenced me, my children and my family so you could run off with your worthless piece of flesh you call a "boyfriend".

But the one thing she faught like crazy was the one rule the GAL said "The children shall not be around anyone that is a romantic relationship for at least 6 months and you shall use absolute discretion if you do". Of course she tried to have that taken out and I said I wanted it in with the inclusion of "minimal time" around him. But the commissioner said "minimal time" wasnt going to work. So she can now have the kids around her piece of trash, 40yo predatorial boyfriend. Misty is one that would always quote me statistics. Guess what, stats say that this relationship wont even last a year and now she is dragging my children into a relationship based on lies and deciet. So right about the time the kids do get attached to him, he find himself another little hooker thats younger and better looking than Misty and pitch her off to the side effecting my children in the process. I chose not to date specifically for this reason. This also shows me exactly how shallow of a person she is that she would ignore the common sence of at least giving herself a year before getting into a relationship. Oh, wait, chances are she was banging this guy long before the divorce even came around. This guy was the mystery "work out" partner. WOW! Those must have been some workouts! These 2 are perfect for each other. I wonder if why Williams wife left him was because she found out that he was banging Misty? I think its a pretty good possibility. I might even be persuaded to place a wager on it.

And since she had to run off and find someone else myself and my children get caught in her wake. Some people dont realise how good they have it.

And yes, I am REALLY looking forward to saturday.

OK, now here is the fun part. We are going to start a pool.
"How long until after the divorce is final before Misty moves in with him"

I give the over/under on Feb 1

I say we start at $5.00 buy ins and the date you pick. Divorce is supposed to be final on Jan 4.

Place your bets.

I couldn't even get past the 3 paragraph and my blood is ******* boiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2006, 05:44 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm so sorry this is happening to you Boyce. From our internet interactions, you seem like a really cool guy.

Thank you for reminding me why I've never married or had children. Both can be great, but now-a-days it seems almost not even worth the effort.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:54 PM
10 Second Club

Is that you one the mag cover Boyce?

And the weight classes remind me why I did NOT get into this....super heavy weight....ever see the young-uns in that class hit someone? I saw teeth go out into the 6 row one night & made my decision.....I'm TOO OLD for that ****!!!
Old 11-03-2006, 11:18 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Is that you one the mag cover Boyce?

And the weight classes remind me why I did NOT get into this....super heavy weight....ever see the young-uns in that class hit someone? I saw teeth go out into the 6 row one night & made my decision.....I'm TOO OLD for that ****!!!
All strikes are illegal at any level... You dont need to worry about loosing teeth, just dislocated joints and broken bones

I have a lot of respect or all fighters. I think they're stupid as hell but I respect them and the work they put in. I played hockey for about 20 years, some might think laying in front of a 100 mph slap shot is stupid too I guess. Good luck Boyce, bring home the gold!
Old 11-03-2006, 11:23 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
All strikes are illegal at any level... You dont need to worry about loosing teeth, just dislocated joints and broken bones

I have a lot of respect or all fighters. I think they're stupid as hell but I respect them and the work they put in. I played hockey for about 20 years, some might think laying in front of a 100 mph slap shot is stupid too I guess. Good luck Boyce, bring home the gold!
So this is submission only, no boxing or kicking..?
Old 11-03-2006, 11:29 PM
TECH Addict

Time and place?

I get off at 5 Saturday. I will be there to support you if I can, if not, then know I am with you in spirit.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:16 AM
TECH Resident

Well i will deffinetly try to be there to root you on.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yes, It does hurt but,........."This too shall pass" I know NOW, this doesnt help but,... It WILL fucken pass!! Maintain YOUR identy this is not easy,. but, how you act around the children will pay off in the long term. Always, at least try to take the "high road" this will do two things,.....It WILL drive her ABSOFUKENLUTLY nuts!!!! and It will contrast her behaviour with yours in front of the kids..... Yes It will take TIME, and remember what the prophet said,.."Time wounds all heals"!!! Right NOW your total focus should be on YOU. You get on, get better, and get stronger, and everything else will happen as It should!
Old 11-04-2006, 01:41 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I read this stuff and I just ask myself one question.

How do guys even get hooked up with these women, let alone marry them and have CHILDREN with them? Gotta be thinking with the wrong head.

Quick Reply: The broken legal system.