Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

"Knee-jerk Nickels" at it again...

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 08:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default "Knee-jerk Nickels" at it again...

After hearing the news about this morning's shooting in Tacoma, I was counting how many hours it would take our man Greg Nickels to beat the "assault weapon" drum. Looks like it didn't take long. Haven't seen yet what kind of gun was even used in this incident, but of course a ban on "assault weapons" and a gun lock would have certainly prevented it

God, I hate all the pants-peeing liberals in this state...

http://www.komotv.com/news/5079031.html
Old 01-03-2007, 10:20 PM
TECH Resident

Just another "Excuse". I hate this state, it's getting worse every day...
Old 01-04-2007, 01:14 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Fulton 1

God, I hate all the pants-peeing liberals in this state...
I'm with ya ....
Old 01-04-2007, 04:17 AM
TECH Regular

Meh, cut back the spending on gun control and up the concentration on real parenting.

:shrug:
Old 01-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Tech Addict

Lets all move to Texas!!
Old 01-04-2007, 11:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by iansane
Meh, cut back the spending on gun control and up the concentration on real parenting.

:shrug:
Oh come on now. That would mean people would have to be responsible for thier children and we cant have that now can we. I say we just have a public execution in town square.

I am sorry but I have no tolerence for people like this. This kid should be put to death and his parents lock up for all time and eternity for thier complete and utter lack of the ability to produce a decent member of society.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Funny, I just wrote a thesis paper on "Gun Control" last quarter. Take a look at any country that has banned guns, and the crime rate has sky rocketed afterward.

Bunch of panty wearing beaurocratic idiots!!! I predict a revolution in this country within the next 15-20 years. I know which side I'll be on, holding my gun in hand,,,, and probably living in Texas or Montana lol.....

Mike
Old 01-04-2007, 01:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Anybody heard what kind of gun was used in this shooting or where the kid got it? I haven't been able to find anything.

Amen, on the parenting thing. As I've stated here before, my dad was retired military and several of my friends' parents were military and/or law enforcement (hell, my best friend's mom in high school was even ex-USMC). We were exposed to guns from the time we could pick up and aim a BB gun. We were properly trained, supervised as necessary, and amazingly (although it would have been really easy to do so) nobody ever took a gun to school to look like a badass nor did anybody shoot themselves or somebody else. Just wasn't that big of a deal. Times change, though, I guess.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Okay, according to Seattle Times this morning, weapon used was non-descript 9mm handgun. One shot fired to the face at point blank and two additional shots at the downed target. Gun was reportedly stolen from a home in Tacoma back in 1999(ironically, a time period where the ugly gun ban was still in effect ). So we have 3 shots fired from a stolen 9mm handgun. Hmmm...

Surprise, surprise, it looks like neither Nickels' proposed "assault weapons" ban nor a gun lock nor a gun show background check would have prevented this one.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:49 AM
TECH Regular

What happened to the day when if someone was f'ing with you just whipped thier ***. And if you couldn't do that you go out and become rich and show them up later in life.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:40 AM
12 Second Club

Yeah it's funny how the gun control supporters don't say anything about enforcing the gun laws we already have and cracking down on black market sales.

Quick Reply: "Knee-jerk Nickels" at it again...