Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Looking for a place to get a tune. Wenatchee WA

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 09:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a place to get a tune. Wenatchee WA

Hi everyone, Im from Wenatchee, WA and As soon as the weather gets decent around here again Im goingto be throwing a cam in the camaro. So Im just wondering if anyone knows where the closest place I could go around here for a good tune is. Im pretty sure nobody around Wenatchee does it, but I figured you guys would know someone within a couple hours drive.
Thanks.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

How far is Monroe from you? twofast4lv might know of a place
Old 01-25-2007, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
How far is Monroe from you? twofast4lv might know of a place
I thought I read somewhere that there is a tuner in monroe which wouldnt be to bad, its only like 2 hours from me. All depends on how bad the car runs after I get everything in I guess!
Old 01-26-2007, 12:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That would be Twofast4lv (Ellis).
Old 01-26-2007, 12:53 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jasonscott
I thought I read somewhere that there is a tuner in monroe which wouldnt be to bad, its only like 2 hours from me. All depends on how bad the car runs after I get everything in I guess!
he's about 2 hours from me (depending on the ferry wait)
and well worth the drive (if your car can limp there)

I believe Ellis also offers a "transportation" service (when needed)
Old 01-26-2007, 01:14 AM
TECH Addict

Ellis is the man to see.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey man I'm from Wenatchee as well, I think I have seen your car around. Im talking to Ellis in Monroe to get a tune for my car.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

IF you cant get to monroe we have Vince an Trifecta
http://www.trifectaperformance.com/ that can help you out as well in the area
Old 01-26-2008, 10:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by badass99ss
Hey man I'm from Wenatchee as well, I think I have seen your car around. Im talking to Ellis in Monroe to get a tune for my car.
Hey cool! Glad to know theres another f-body enthusiast around!! Im jealous though, cause u have my black car!! I ended up buying hp tuners and tuned for the cam myself, but im gettin some afr's in and prolly gonna get a real dyno tune for those! Maybe Ill see you around this spring after I dig my car out from under the huge pile of snow its under!!
Old 01-27-2008, 03:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey cool! Glad to know theres another f-body enthusiast around!! Im jealous though, cause u have my black car!! I ended up buying hp tuners and tuned for the cam myself, but im gettin some afr's in and prolly gonna get a real dyno tune for those! Maybe Ill see you around this spring after I dig my car out from under the huge pile of snow its under!!
This spring is going to be sweet, if your car is the one I have seen it sounds damn good! I'm in the process of putting mine back together,just installed Patriot LQ9 head's EPP blower cam,Pacestters,True duals(not yet done),FAST 90,90mm TB, and a Procharger. Have I ever met you? I talked to a guy that had a silver SS from Leavenworth.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by badass99ss
This spring is going to be sweet, if your car is the one I have seen it sounds damn good! I'm in the process of putting mine back together,just installed Patriot LQ9 head's EPP blower cam,Pacestters,True duals(not yet done),FAST 90,90mm TB, and a Procharger. Have I ever met you? I talked to a guy that had a silver SS from Leavenworth.

I havent talked to anyone around here yet that has an f-body. I live on orchard street off miller. I saw a sweet black ss off of cascade st. over in e wenatchee this past summer?? I currently have a 231/237 cam with pacesetters an offroad y and the stock dual dual catback. It does sound pretty good, but it sounds like theres gonna be an even badder one around here!!! No way can I afford a procharger this year!! Who is doing your true duals?? Been thinkin about that, my car is lowered and I already have clearance troubles.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:15 PM
TECH Veteran

I havent talked to anyone around here yet that has an f-body. I live on orchard street off miller. I saw a sweet black ss off of cascade st. over in e wenatchee this past summer?? I currently have a 231/237 cam with pacesetters an offroad y and the stock dual dual catback. It does sound pretty good, but it sounds like theres gonna be an even badder one around here!!! No way can I afford a procharger this year!! Who is doing your true duals?? Been thinkin about that, my car is lowered and I already have clearance troubles.
If you are set on TD's then that's fine but if you aren't........I had a set custom built for my 2002 WS6 and I ended up regretting it big time. The clearance sucked (and all I had were the SLP Bilsteins and SLP Eibachs) and there really wasn't any notable difference in power over a good quality catback. If I had it to do all over again, I would stick with a GMMG catback or similar. I know that the fastest guys on this board all pretty much have catbacks. Just my $.02
Old 01-27-2008, 11:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

My true duals are going to be done by Holiday's custom exhaust in Wen, he just opened his own shop. He was the guy that did all the welding for the Muffler shop. I'm not doing the true duals just because of the power, I'm doing them for the sound(Flow single chambers). My car is also lowered around an inch or inch and a half, he said he could get it tucked up pretty good. I'll see how good he really is. That was me off of Cascade, my buddy with the black 98 C5 lives down there. Here are a couple pics of the set-up he said he would do.....along with some sound clips

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...WalkAround.flv

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...950&highlight=
Old 01-28-2008, 01:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Looks good. Hopefully it has good clearance for ya.

Quick Reply: Looking for a place to get a tune. Wenatchee WA