Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Seahawks are looking good!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 02:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crazylane
WOW....

Sombody's a bit touchy today... Sorry if you can't stand a little prodding. It was all in good fun...

So get your panties out of your *** and lighten up..

Oh by the way, the 16th of November, Az vs Wa... I will be there. Can't wait. And I am not sure who you are referring to about signing old farts.. But warner seems to be doing better than most YOUNG QB's. Not going to mention which ones, cause I am sure most know!!!

Hasselbeck-10yrs<32
Warner-11yrs<37

I can keep going if you like.
Yea, I guess so. Huskies get beat and the Seahawks look like ****!!!! Could be a long season in the NFC West. Still think the Hawks will come out on top, but you never know.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:01 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NVME
That's too easy. I would've given more points for Tony Romosexual.

My 'boys put the HURT on Cleveland today.
Yeah they looked good, but they still suck....
Old 09-10-2008, 01:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah they looked good, but they still suck....
See but you can't say theysucked when your team is now where even close the the boys.

Look i don't like the seachickens by any means... But after living there for almost 4 yrs i will say they are a really decent team. They looked like total crap the other day. Then ya'll got Julius Jones from the boys and he is trash. He had 13 carries for 45 yards. your 2nd morris was 6 for 31. They didn't look like there normal selves.

But this is the years for the COWBOYS!!!!!!! I know i know here comes the Tony Homo crap and how bad he messed up or what ever you have. But last season was his first full season as a starting QB. How long does it take a starting QB to become a GREAT starter to carry a team. And i'm sure that you all know that Romo did better than your sorry *** Hasselbeck.

But hi all the way from Guam
Old 09-11-2008, 04:37 AM
12 Second Club

I have one thing to say to you all and that is:

GO JAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only a Cardinals fan would get all super excited about an opening day win over a 49ers team that would struggle to beat a decent college team.

Just like every year, the two or three Cardinal fans in the world will claim supremacy after a one game win streak, only to once again see their team crash and burn from about mid-season on (if they're lucky)... how many years has that happened in a row for the Cardinals franchise? 40? 50? They have a LONG history of being the doormats and laughing stocks of the NFL... it's sad when someone can cut off 9 fingers and still have enough to count Cardinal playoff appearances in the last 20 years.

On a side note... do you know what the shortest book in the world is? "Cardinals Super Bowl Moments". Next shortest would be a three way tie between "Great Cardinal Players", "Interesting and Worthwhile Facts About the Cardinals Franchise", and "Big Cardinal Wins Over Quality Opponents".

Old 09-11-2008, 07:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bills baby, Jags are going down this weekend.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:36 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tranzor
Only a Cardinals fan would get all super excited about an opening day win over a 49ers team that would struggle to beat a decent college team.

Just like every year, the two or three Cardinal fans in the world will claim supremacy after a one game win streak, only to once again see their team crash and burn from about mid-season on (if they're lucky)... how many years has that happened in a row for the Cardinals franchise? 40? 50? They have a LONG history of being the doormats and laughing stocks of the NFL... it's sad when someone can cut off 9 fingers and still have enough to count Cardinal playoff appearances in the last 20 years.

On a side note... do you know what the shortest book in the world is? "Cardinals Super Bowl Moments". Next shortest would be a three way tie between "Great Cardinal Players", "Interesting and Worthwhile Facts About the Cardinals Franchise", and "Big Cardinal Wins Over Quality Opponents".

You are correct... Thats what a true fan is all about..

But on the flip side. I really don't see how I could be upset with the team we have this year... Honestly our D is way underrated, and our offense, well we have two Receivers that are in the top 5 for all of NFL/AFL. Our QB really is not all that bad either, yes he is getting up there in years, but so is your guys beloved Hasselbeck.. Our two RB's are a smash in your face duo, that seems to be getting the job done, yes they don't have that break away speed like some do, but you don't see them ever getting negative yardage either.

But the nice thing is, this year we have depth. We haven't had that in a LOOONNNGGGG time. If we win this weekend, which I am most curtian we will.. That will be the first time we have started the season 2-0 in over 16 years.

The only reason the Seahawks have been on top for the past four years, is cause they never had any true compitition in the NFC West.. Now don't get me wrong, you guys have had a pretty good team, some very good key players, but now that those key players are either hurt, or no longer playing like they once were.. You guys are in the hurt locker.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

It doesn't matter the Raiders are winning the superbowl this year. Oh sorry, I thought this was "Fantasy Football."
Old 09-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Launching!

Anyone going to be at the home opener this weekend? I will be
Old 09-12-2008, 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
It doesn't matter the Raiders are winning the superbowl this year. Oh sorry, I thought this was "Fantasy Football."
I think my broncos took care of the raiders quite nicely this week
Old 09-12-2008, 06:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.MartyStone
I think my broncos took care of the raiders quite nicely this week
Yes they did. My wife has been reminding me of that **** all week too. Maybe we'll get a win this week though but if they play like they did last week probably not.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Yes they did. My wife has been reminding me of that **** all week too. Maybe we'll get a win this week though but if they play like they did last week probably not.
Yeah I hope they do okay...it's nothing to brag about beating a struggling team...but I'll do it anyway
Old 09-12-2008, 11:09 PM
TECH Veteran

You are correct... Thats what a true fan is all about..

But on the flip side. I really don't see how I could be upset with the team we have this year... Honestly our D is way underrated, and our offense, well we have two Receivers that are in the top 5 for all of NFL/AFL. Our QB really is not all that bad either, yes he is getting up there in years, but so is your guys beloved Hasselbeck.. Our two RB's are a smash in your face duo, that seems to be getting the job done, yes they don't have that break away speed like some do, but you don't see them ever getting negative yardage either.

But the nice thing is, this year we have depth. We haven't had that in a LOOONNNGGGG time. If we win this weekend, which I am most curtian we will.. That will be the first time we have started the season 2-0 in over 16 years.

The only reason the Seahawks have been on top for the past four years, is cause they never had any true compitition in the NFC West.. Now don't get me wrong, you guys have had a pretty good team, some very good key players, but now that those key players are either hurt, or no longer playing like they once were.. You guys are in the hurt locker.
All in good fun, of course. I like having guys like Fitz and Boldin on my fantasy teams, so they must be doing something right.

Too bad Leinart too busy in the hot tub to actually get his head screwed on straight... I thought he would turn out to be a good QB.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:14 AM
11 Second Club

He still might.. I hope anyways. lol.

He shows good potential, but he still needs alot of work. And right now, they need to use Warner while they can.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:07 AM
11 Second Club

Man, that was a tough loss for you guys today. I thought you guys were going to pull of a solid win, came back from the store to see it in overtime.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

wow... i can't believe ya'll lost again.... and to the 49ers at home!!! i was really shocked at that. that one hurts
Old 09-15-2008, 05:59 AM
TECH Junkie

lol cant believe they lost to my niners... just goes to show what happends with injuries.. doesnt help that everyone thats gotten hurt are their damn wideouts
Old 09-16-2008, 02:28 AM

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

I hope
Old 09-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Launching!

some real BS penalties in that game, we'll get better after the upcoming bye week, get some depth back.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:51 PM
11 Second Club

Don't ya just love it when your teams take a CRAP all over themselves. Huskies get their asses handed to them by Oklahomo, Then the Seahawks just give a game to the 49ers.
All the excuses in the world don't make up for our defense giving up that many points to them. All I have to say is "Koren Robinson". This is where we have fallen too. Where is D-Jack when you need him. Thank God we play in the lowly NFC West, So we still have a chance.

Quick Reply: Seahawks are looking good!!!!!