Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Seahawks are looking good!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 08:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99LSS1
Don't ya just love it when your teams take a CRAP all over themselves. Huskies get their asses handed to them by Oklahomo, Then the Seahawks just give a game to the 49ers.
All the excuses in the world don't make up for our defense giving up that many points to them. All I have to say is "Koren Robinson". This is where we have fallen too. Where is D-Jack when you need him. Thank God we play in the lowly NFC West, So we still have a chance.
I would really like to argue that one, but I am going to let sleeping dogs lay..
Old 09-16-2008, 10:26 PM
11 Second Club

It's ok Lane. I'm over it now.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank God we play in the lowly NFC West, So we still have a chance.
I got it Lane. LOL!

Originally Posted by crazylane
I would really like to argue that one, but I am going to let sleeping dogs lay..
Yep you all lucky enough to play in the weakest division in the NFL. I now wish they would of moved my team to the NFC so I could enjoy watching them in the playoffs.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:15 PM
Launching!

Koren Robinson is back on the Seahawks... never thought I'd see the day. Along with Keary Colbert, I hope we can catch the ball. because Julius Jones sure as hell can run it! I'll be there this Sunday again, ****** bring it St. Louis.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I got it Lane. LOL!

Yep you all lucky enough to play in the weakest division in the NFL. I now wish they would of moved my team to the NFC so I could enjoy watching them in the playoffs.
I really hope your not talking about the Raiders.... Cause if you are. Your cut off... No more internet, no more micro brews, no more fast cars, and no more television. Go to your room. Your grounded..
Old 09-16-2008, 11:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 5SiX1
Koren Robinson is back on the Seahawks... never thought I'd see the day. Along with Keary Colbert, I hope we can catch the ball. because Julius Jones sure as hell can run it! I'll be there this Sunday again, ****** bring it St. Louis.
If you guys don't win this weekend.. I am going to disown all of you Hawk lovers...
Old 09-16-2008, 11:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I really hope your not talking about the Raiders.... Cause if you are. Your cut off... No more internet, no more micro brews, no more fast cars, and no more television. Go to your room. Your grounded..
That's messed up man, really messed up. LOL! But yes I was referring to the Raiders. I'm going to my room now but you aren't taking my beer damn it.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:35 PM
11 Second Club

It's ok Lane. I'm over it now.
You guys don't have enough depth to make it to the play offs. I am sorry to say.. I am not saying you are not a good team. But with all the injuries that you guys have had, why and how do you expect the remaining starters, and two new sign-ons to complete 14 more games with no worries.. It just won't happen.

I do hope for the hawks sake, that no more injuries will occur. But remember this is the NFL..

These next three games that Arizona has will be a true test of what kind of team we have. I think we will be fine. But then again, I think that every year, and look what happens.. lmao
Old 09-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Launching!

If you guys don't win this weekend.. I am going to disown all of you Hawk lovers...
I'm a fan through and through. I've loved this team in horrible seasons... winning is all new to us. I can't disown these guys.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:03 AM
11 Second Club

lol I know man. I feel ya. I have liked the cards ever since I was little. It was more of a figure of speech.. Like you guys ****** better damn win, espically to the worse team in the NFL!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 12:05 AM
12 Second Club

ST LOUIS RAMS FOR THE MOTHA-EFFINloss

sorry but my teams just sucks..
Old 09-25-2008, 09:42 AM
12 Second Club

GO JAGS!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 10:24 AM
11 Second Club

Lol.... We are playing the infamous Jets this weekend... Can't wait, should be a good game.. Two old farts going at it.. I think we will come out on top though, Cards 21-17..

Last week was a hard pill to swallow.. Oh well, thats one loss..
Old 09-25-2008, 01:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

brett favre better throw down... hes on my fantasy team, and him and stuckey better get things going
on the other hand i have E.J.. so if he runs a few tds everything will work out
Old 09-25-2008, 01:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by razorclaw99
ST LOUIS RAMS FOR THE MOTHA-EFFINloss

sorry but my teams just sucks..
haha benching marc bulger aint solving your problems... its called your D and the coach... good bye coach
Old 09-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
brett favre better throw down... hes on my fantasy team, and him and stuckey better get things going
on the other hand i have E.J.. so if he runs a few tds everything will work out
shoulda grabbed jerricho crotchery instead. Cardinals aren't the real deal. this crap happens every year, they beat some lousy teams and claim dominance. last weekend you clearly saw them get upended by the weakest NFC East team, granted it's the strongest division in football right now, but you gotta understand they'd be playing one of those teams in the wildcard game if by the off chance they actually won the west. A healthy Seahawks team is one of the most dangerous teams in football. countless games have shown us that.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:33 PM
TECH Junkie

yeah but for some reason the seahawks always get smashed in the play offs.. wonder why?

i know i shoulda got cotchery, but ive got a few other guys instead... stuckey is like my 3rd of 4th WR
Old 09-25-2008, 05:52 PM
11 Second Club

shoulda grabbed jerricho crotchery instead. Cardinals aren't the real deal. this crap happens every year, they beat some lousy teams and claim dominance. last weekend you clearly saw them get upended by the weakest NFC East team, granted it's the strongest division in football right now, but you gotta understand they'd be playing one of those teams in the wildcard game if by the off chance they actually won the west. A healthy Seahawks team is one of the most dangerous teams in football. countless games have shown us that.
You call a 24-17 victory, us getting upended???? Lmao... thats too funny.

You won't be beating the skins this year.. Thats for sure.. They are better on both sides of the ball.. Even if you get your players back in shape, and playin I don't see you taking them. They are a good ball team.

We might not be the real deal as you so say it.. But we are deffinetly headed in a better direction than the Seahawks..

Week 1 Ranked 9, week 4 ranked 23
Az
Week 1 Ranked 21, week 4 ranked 18

So we must be doing something right.. But I guess you will use the excuse that they were against shitty teams.. One of those shitty teams that Seattle couldnt beat..

Last edited by crazylane; 09-25-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Launching!

You call a 24-17 victory, us getting upended???? Lmao... thats too funny.

You won't be beating the skins this year.. Thats for sure.. They are better on both sides of the ball.. Even if you get your players back in shape, and playin I don't see you taking them. They are a good ball team.

We might not be the real deal as you so say it.. But we are deffinetly headed in a better direction than the Seahawks..

Week 1 Ranked 9, week 4 ranked 23
Az
Week 1 Ranked 21, week 4 ranked 18

So we must be doing something right.. But I guess you will use the excuse that they were against shitty teams.. One of those shitty teams that Seattle couldnt beat..
It all comes back to the fact that we have not played with our 9th ranked team. The injuries have been absolutely disgusting, to be honest. after the bye week you're going to see an entirely different team. you'll see the Giants lose (not just because Burress is suspended and the Gmen are inept at home) Arizona is a band of chokestars, plain and simple. past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. I can see it now against the Bills or Boys "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!" and boom the whole team implodes and your season hopes are shot once again. it's bound to happen. November 16th is a day you should watch for
Old 09-26-2008, 01:41 PM
11 Second Club

It all comes back to the fact that we have not played with our 9th ranked team. The injuries have been absolutely disgusting, to be honest. after the bye week you're going to see an entirely different team. you'll see the Giants lose (not just because Burress is suspended and the Gmen are inept at home) Arizona is a band of chokestars, plain and simple. past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. I can see it now against the Bills or Boys "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!" and boom the whole team implodes and your season hopes are shot once again. it's bound to happen. November 16th is a day you should watch for
Cant wait for the 16th, you will see me there, one of the few wearing Sedona red... Look for me. We can have a beer together, At your expense of course.. ha ha

Quick Reply: Seahawks are looking good!!!!!