Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Seahawks are looking good!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 04:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crazylane
Cant wait for the 16th, you will see me there, one of the few wearing Sedona red... Look for me. We can have a beer together, At your expense of course.. ha ha
no problem! I'd never make someone pay for a beer after such a devastating loss. To be honest I'd rather have the cards win the division than the niners. How bout them beavers btw....
Old 10-06-2008, 02:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Yep they are.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:35 AM
11 Second Club

Haha. I was thinking about saying it.. But that game yesterday was almost as bad as the cards game last week... And I didnt want to rub it in that bad.. Plus Arizona beat the Huskie's too.... lmao
Old 10-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Teching In

GO SEATTLE MIST!!!!!!!!!

Seattle Lands a Women's Lingerie Football Team

Posted Sep. 30 at 2:50 pm by Mike Seely

An offshoot of the uber-popular Lingerie Bowl halftime show that's appeared during Super Bowls past, there's now a fledgling league of extraordinary women who will play tackle football against one another in their underwear.

Tryouts for the Seattle team, the Mist, are this Friday at Greenlake, although official league play won't start for another year and games will be played indoors, ala arena football. Then there will be a party on Saturday night at Venom, where the public an meet the lucky 12 in "full uniform" (read: in their undies). Fully-clothed details after the jump. It'll be really interesting to see how this goes over in Seattle.

Horizon Productions requests your coverage of the Lingerie Football League’s (LFL) Seattle Mist mini-camp try-out on Friday, October 3rd at Greenlake Field. The Super Bowl halftime special called ‘Lingerie Bowl’ has become one of television’s most watched properties and apart of Super Bowl Sunday festivities for millions worldwide.

Due to the overall viewership/commercial success’ of the past Lingerie Bowls, a new professional football league has formed called the Lingerie Football League (LFL) with 10 franchises across the country which include Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Diego, Seattle, Dallas, Chicago, New England, Atlanta, Miami and Tampa.
Seattle will be home to the LFL’s Seattle Mist which will comprise of Seattle’s most attractive and athletic women. We will meet with hundreds of Seattle based women during Friday’s mini-camp and test the ladies through a series of football drills.

The Lingerie Football League will be a full-contact tackle football league, for more details please logo onto www.LFLUS.com

WHAT – LINGERIE FOOTBALL LEAGUE, SEATTLE MIST MINI-CAMP TRYOUT

WHO – Seattle women competing for one of the coveted (12) spots on the Seattle Mist

Old 10-06-2008, 11:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In the words of Adam Sandler, "Jackpot"
Old 10-06-2008, 01:27 PM
11 Second Club

Thats ******* outstanding... I'd buy tickets....
Old 10-06-2008, 04:07 PM
TECH Junkie

DUDE... green lake?! im going, thats right near my school! HELL YEAH!

edit: wait ****! its already passed the 4th!
Old 10-06-2008, 04:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Haha. I was thinking about saying it.. But that game yesterday was almost as bad as the cards game last week... And I didnt want to rub it in that bad.. Plus Arizona beat the Huskie's too.... lmao
lol huskies are such a joke...
Seattle sports in general is a joke.. all we have is the Seattle storm..
Old 10-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Launching!

Seahawks did not show up to that game at all. Beyond embarrassing. At least the niners lost too. This entire season has just been wow... some of the best teams in the league look horrible on paper, IE: the colts, chargers, jags, ravens. we'll get it done this Sunday!
Old 10-07-2008, 12:18 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 5SiX1
Seahawks did not show up to that game at all. Beyond embarrassing. At least the niners lost too. This entire season has just been wow... some of the best teams in the league look horrible on paper, IE: the colts, chargers, jags, ravens. we'll get it done this Sunday!
They haven't showed up all year....

What makes you think this weekend is going to be any different? Truefully though. Not trying to be a dick. But Seattle has some Major rebuilding to do.. They have holes in all aspects of the game. They have some good talent on there team... But in order for them to do anything with that talent, they need to learn to play together. And get some good guys on D.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

They haven't showed up all year....

What makes you think this weekend is going to be any different? Truefully though. Not trying to be a dick. But Seattle has some Major rebuilding to do.. They have holes in all aspects of the game. They have some good talent on there team... But in order for them to do anything with that talent, they need to learn to play together. And get some good guys on D.
They also have to find a coach. They haven't looked good for a while IMHO but they play in the weakest division in the NFL so they got to the playoffs. Not hating but look at the NFC west and tell me a truly good team has been in there for the last few years. Just so those that know I'm a Raiders fan I realize they have sucked for the last several years and will likely continue until Al Davis sells the team or dies.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:54 AM
TECH Junkie

The seahawks have been getting "get out of jail free" cards in the NFC west for a while, not this year though .... Al davis is an idiot for getting rid of their last coach btw
Old 10-07-2008, 01:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
The seahawks have been getting "get out of jail free" cards in the NFC west for a while, not this year though .... Al davis is an idiot for getting rid of their last coach btw
Yea the Seahawks are going to have to step it up this year to make it to the playoffs but I wouldn't run out and bet that they won't. They have the tools but aren't using them. Al Davis changes coaches more than some people change socks. He's an idiot pure and simple.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:51 AM
TECH Junkie

^^^
Old 10-07-2008, 09:46 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
They also have to find a coach. They haven't looked good for a while IMHO but they play in the weakest division in the NFL so they got to the playoffs. Not hating but look at the NFC west and tell me a truly good team has been in there for the last few years. Just so those that know I'm a Raiders fan I realize they have sucked for the last several years and will likely continue until Al Davis sells the team or dies.
You are correct, But I think those times are over.. Arizona has got a great chance at being a solid team. I think once thise weekend comes, and we go up agianst dallas... People will stop underestimating them..
Old 10-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Launching!

You are correct, But I think those times are over.. Arizona has got a great chance at being a solid team. I think once thise weekend comes, and we go up agianst dallas... People will stop underestimating them..
You said that already...countless times. Promise me you'll stfu about it after Dallas stomps the tweeties.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NVME
You said that already...countless times. Promise me you'll stfu about it after Dallas stomps the tweeties.
Dude don't come on here after being in hibernation for two weeks... And start talking up your Cowpies....

You know you guys are going to fail... What great teams have you come up against this year??? The Eagles????
Old 10-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Launching!

lol you got cut up by the NY Brets and Skins. you're not stopping the boys. T.O. show baby.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:14 PM
10 Second Club

lol you got cut up by the NY Brets and Skins. you're not stopping the boys. T.O. show baby.
When the cowpokes were here last year I saw a T-shirt at the game that just said...

FTO
Old 10-07-2008, 06:24 PM
11 Second Club

Is TO the whole team??? Or is he just one man on a team???

Oh wait don't answer that...

We did get cut up by the Jets... But the skins? Are you serious??

Quick Reply: Seahawks are looking good!!!!!