Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Seahawks are looking good!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crazylane
Is TO the whole team??? Or is he just one man on a team???

Oh wait don't answer that...

We did get cut up by the Jets... But the skins? Are you serious??
Haven't you heard? he is the team, just ask him. Yes, the cards had one good quarter of play (3rd) and the rest of the game was all skins. you can't go on score alone to measure how good a team did. Washington was in control of that game a good 80% of the time.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NWDragRacer
When the cowpokes were here last year I saw a T-shirt at the game that just said...

FTO
I didn't want him to come to Dallas, but he has actually growen up alot in the last year. He is cocky, but it's ok as long as he backs it up.

It should be a fun Thanksgiving this year.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like T.O. hes just a little loco
Old 10-08-2008, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

You can't hate on TO. He is one of the best recievers if not the best in the NFL right now. He has been working great for the boys!!

So the question is are the seachickens going to turn it around this season??

Crazy.... Your team is going to lose this week!!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by B-RAD2
You can't hate on TO. He is one of the best recievers if not the best in the NFL right now. He has been working great for the boys!!

i think they can, that's the beauty of the NFC West. lol Season ain't over yet. Anyone remember when Romo botched that hold in the playoff game two years ago? Yeah that's what happens when T.O. teaches you how to catch.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:04 AM
11 Second Club

here check this out...

TO
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/player...?playerId=1056
Fitz
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/player...?playerId=5528
Q
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/player...?playerId=4512

TO ain't the best receiver in the NFL buddy... Sorry to say.. but he ain't.... Fitz and Q are hard to beat, and if we don't play Q, then we have Breaston. Warner threw to 9 players last week, he threw 33 for 42... Not to shabby for a bunch of rookies don't you think??? He never threw for big yardage, he was picking them off 5-10 yards a play.. We ran the ball a few times to run down the clock and when a first down was needed, he threw to our WR's..

After the Cowboys lost to the Skins, and then almost lost to an 0-4 team (Bangels), they are not jiven, so I am not to worried about them coming to az, which is 8-2 for home games.
Plus Pacman probibly won't be playing this weekend, due to a fight in his hotel room, with his body guard over a girl... ha ha what a dumbass..

The toughest team they faced was the skins, and they lost to them AT HOME??? Wonder why that is, maybe cause they have those Dry zones??? lmao

Last edited by crazylane; 10-09-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:08 AM
11 Second Club

And do you guys honestly think the Seahawks are going to turn there shitty season around??? Hell Hasselbeck didn't even practic today due to a bum knee.. You guys have a pretty good owner that likes to spend money, so hopefully this up coming off season you guys will get some new meat in town.. Cause you guys need it.. BADLY...
Old 10-09-2008, 02:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ok i understand that no one likes TO but his stats are great. He has only 19 catches for 331 yrds.

31 catches and 467yrds for fitz. 27 catches and 366 yrds for Q. Ok thats great that they have more yrds but there having to get alot more catches for to get the yrds. Sorry that don't impress me!

You bring up the Bangels... We did beat them for and look at the NYG they had to go into overtime to win aginst them.

Your cards lost to the redskins and the jets. So i don't think there ready for the boys yet. But hey any team can lose on anyday. thats just the way it works.

5XiX1-- Ya the seahawks could turn it around cause there in a VERY WEAK division. Ya Romo dropped the ball. WOW everyone makes mistakes but he did turn our twam around that season. Hell and he only started for half the season. So last season was only his first full season to start. He is getting better all the time. I'd much rather have a good up and coming QB the crusty *** hasselbeck
Old 10-09-2008, 12:01 PM
11 Second Club

Ru guys forgetting you guys lost to the skins as well.. So whats your point on that??

So since they don't go for long *****,, that does not empress you? Yardage is Yardage, no matter how you get it. His average is 17 yds per carry. Fitz is 15, Q is only 13 due to him missing last weeks game. We don't play the long ball.. And it shows. How many first downs did we get last week??? ha ha ha.. 28. 19 in the first half.. Thats pretty damn good. Considering that the Bills are RATED 7th over all in defense.. Wasn't able to hold us. Our Defense was able to hold them to 13 first downs...

You are right though... Any team can loose any given sunday...
Old 10-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Launching!

5XiX1-- Ya the seahawks could turn it around cause there in a VERY WEAK division. Ya Romo dropped the ball. WOW everyone makes mistakes but he did turn our twam around that season. Hell and he only started for half the season. So last season was only his first full season to start. He is getting better all the time. I'd much rather have a good up and coming QB the crusty *** hasselbeck
It was a joke, the only reason he was holder was because he was backup at the start of the season. But has yet to win a playoff game, which seems kinda big to me. maybe this will be the year. We have lots of talent on both sides of the ball, but even the analysts at Yahoo Sports agree that the Seahawks are not a BAD team (see Rams, Detroit and Cincinnati Kitty Cats) but just a team, that do to injuries and roster inconsistencies are having trouble working in sync. Things can change easy, observe last years Giants...
Old 10-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Launching!

Plus Pacman probibly won't be playing this weekend, due to a fight in his hotel room, with his body guard over a girl... ha ha what a dumbass..
No witnesses came forward, no statements given, NO CRIME! See ya Sunday.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NVME
No witnesses came forward, no statements given, NO CRIME! See ya Sunday.
i KNOW... dammit.. lol I just read about it.. BUT... Commisioner will be going there today to talk with Dallas, so we will see what happens with that.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Launching!

Commisioner will be going there today to talk with Dallas, so we will see what happens with that.

Commish: Adam can't get away with this.
Jerry Jones: STFU
Old 10-09-2008, 07:26 PM
11 Second Club

lmao go figure.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh know i didn't forget we lost to the skins. They are a good team. I'm just saying TO is one of the best in the nfl.

5SiX1-- ya he hasn't won a playoff game this is true and a big dea but how long did it take most of your geat QB's??? He has only started one full season. BUT this is the year he needs to prove himself.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Launching!

errr, David Gerrard won a few in his first year... The Jags are my alternate team, i absolutely love watchin them play.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 5SiX1
Haven't you heard? he is the team, just ask him. Yes, the cards had one good quarter of play (3rd) and the rest of the game was all skins. you can't go on score alone to measure how good a team did. Washington was in control of that game a good 80% of the time.
Originally Posted by NVME
I didn't want him to come to Dallas, but he has actually growen up alot in the last year. He is cocky, but it's ok as long as he backs it up.

It should be a fun Thanksgiving this year.

What were you guys saying again????? lmfao...

And we even had the Refs against us..... <<<<Eric??? ha ha
Old 10-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Launching!

What were you guys saying again????? lmfao...

And we even had the Refs against us..... <<<<Eric??? ha ha
I PM'd ya. If you are actually proud of beating the shitty team that showed up then my hats off to ya. My 'boys pissed me off.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ya i didn't get to see the game cause they didn't show it on this shitty island.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:14 PM
11 Second Club

Ya i didn't get to see the game cause they didn't show it on this shitty island.
Were are you?? Whidbey?

Quick Reply: Seahawks are looking good!!!!!