7.30%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Who you voting for?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 02:35 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wabmorgan
Belive what you want.... but Obama tax plan will cause the resession to only be worse.

What YOU and Obama DON"T understand is that ANY taxes are ultimately passed DOWN for others to pay in the form of higher prices.

Obama=Inflation=Worse recession, more jobs losses

I'm not going to worry about it.... since Obama will lose anyway.

There is no such thing as trickle up economics.
Never said there was... I simply said that the trickle down isn't happening. You can hang onto the policies of the Bush administration all you want, history has shown that they don't work. You won't convince me that this was all Clinton's fault when the Republican party had ample opportunity to fix it and didn't.

Keep on thinking Obama is going to lose, you're going to make my election day celebration all that much more fun.. and believe me, I'm going to keep reminding you for a LONG time.

McCain = George Bush = 4 more years of failed policies, abuse of power, bad decisions, and being hated by the rest of the world.

No thanks.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Obama not = Bush
Obama = change

Wow.... amazing recipe for President

" Homosexual relationships do nothing to serve the state interest of propagating society, so there is no reason for the state to grant them the costly benefits of marriage.

If the state must recognize a marriage of two men simply because they love one another, upon what basis can it deny marital recognition to a group of two men and three women, for example, or a sterile brother and sister who claim to love each other? Homosexual activists protest that they only want all couples treated equally. But why is sexual love between two people more worthy of state sanction than love between three, or five? When the purpose of marriage is procreation, the answer is obvious. If sexual love becomes the primary purpose, the restriction of marriage to couples loses its logical basis, leading to marital chaos. "

Adam Kolasinski
Old 10-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2008 GXP
Obama not = Bush
Obama = change

Wow.... amazing recipe for President
I'm not bush and i would change a lot, wow i have the recipe for an amazing president too!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 03:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ryan'sSS
F*(% Obama and his communist agenda...
First and foremost health care is not a f***ing right. It's a service. If you can afford it, good on you. If you can't, work harder. If you want something go out and do what your parents and grand parents did. Earn it. Quit asking for the government to give you everything.
+1 to that... im sick of this "give, give, give" bullshit... its America ANYONE can make something of themselves, all you have to do is want it bad enough.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Pathological Modifier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, I think this one is done... Wasn't that fun?
Old 10-29-2008, 02:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just adding my .02 even though its locked.

FACT: Barack Obama wants to re-impose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban.2

FACT: Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.3

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.2

FACT: Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.4

FACT: Barack Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people who use firearms in self-defense.5

FACT: Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.6

FACT: Barack Obama refused to sign a friend-of-the-court Brief in support of individual Second Amendment rights in the Heller case.

FACT: Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.7

FACT: Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”8

FACT: Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.9

FACT: Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.10

FACT: Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.11

FACT: Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.12

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.13

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory waiting periods.2

FACT: Barack Obama supports repeal of the Tiahrt Amendment, which prohibits information on gun traces collected by the BATFE from being used in reckless lawsuits against firearm dealers and manufacturers.14

FACT: Barack Obama supports one-gun-a-month sales restrictions.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on inexpensive handguns.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory firearm training requirements for all gun owners and a ban on gun ownership for persons under the age of 21.9
http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=3991

FACT: He supported the 500% tax increase on all ammunition and will reinstate it nation wide.

FACT: He WILL make a permament ban on ALL assault weapons.

He said on TV that he has no intention of taking firearms but agrees with the DC gun ban and says it is constitutional. That is like cows voting for Burger King. We know where my vote is going.

Quick Reply: Who you voting for?