Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

Any F-Body Cruisers in So. Califonia area out there?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2003, 07:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any F-Body Cruisers in So. Califonia area out there?

I have a 2001 Trans Am WS6 and want to cruise. Is there anybody that lives in the area that knows of any clubs, cruise spots, or just people that like to cruise on the weekends. I'm in San Bernadino county and love to cruise Orange county (Huntington Beach, Newport Beach especially) and would just like to meet some people that have Camaros/Firebirds any year and style (WS6, SS, Z28, T/A, etc.). If this sounds good to you, leave a message and a way to get a hold of you. If there aren't any clubs out here, I say we start one.

................. .................. ...............
Old 11-08-2003, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

Ooops!!! I meant So. California, but you knew that right?....hee hee
Old 11-19-2003, 11:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I second this motion....Im from Orange County
Old 07-20-2004, 05:36 AM
Teching In

Two clubs you can hook up with for cruises, events and shows. Immortals Car Club (www.ImmortalsCarClub.com) and Fbody Addict (www.fbodyaddict.com).

Both located in Los Angeles and have members in Orange County and throughout the country. Both free to join.

Sign up with Immortals as we hook up with all clubs for events and help get the word out about their events as well. We just did the Canoga Park Memorial Day Parade where we were in charge of the cars/celebrities, etc. the Reseda Car Show, Boys Town Club Car Show, Castaic Picnic (100 fbody cars), and more.

2 cool Fbody events to hook up with: Rim of the World Cruise, is this Sunday, July 25th in the San Bernardino Mountains including Big Bear. This is a giant cruise put on by Fbody Addict which last year had over 50 Fbody cars doing the cruise, this year could likely top 100 cars. I guarantee you want to see this.

http://www.immortalscarclub.com/page4.html - here's the page and how to hook up.

Another event we have is the Palos Verdes Cruise (much closer to you both) - August 28th (Saturday) - cruising through the hills of PV, and along the beaches of Manhatten to Marina Del Rey (beautiful view and a few months ago we had a couple dozen cars on that cruise, this year should be a bit higher).

http://www.immortalscarclub.com/page6.html - pv cruise page
http://immortalscarclub.com/ipw-web/gallery/album17 - photo gallery from pv cruise
Old 07-22-2004, 06:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Im in So-cal and im trying to organize a monthly get togther at hooters around the city, anyone who is interested let me know and i will start setting up dates.
Old 07-26-2004, 03:46 AM
Teching In

Hooters rocks (i've been to the one in Woodland Hills and Newport Beach). Let me know if you set something up in WH and will run it past my club. We just did the Rim of the World Cruise with 50-60 Fbody's.
Old 07-27-2004, 06:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Theres the new one in Anaheim...near the pond....Katella and the 57 fwy
Old 07-31-2004, 01:07 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

aka LT1MightyMouse here.. the last F-body cruise courtasy of Immortals/Fbodyaddict was great!! i'LL b there on the 28th!!

Quick Reply: Any F-Body Cruisers in So. Califonia area out there?