Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Wtt: my black leather 6LE seats for stock camaro/trans am seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 08:02 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Category: Accessories
Price: $1111
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

what a f'in douche bag!! why does he still have a perfect trader rating, dude you need to leave feedback so everyone knows he's an *******
Old 01-31-2012, 08:29 PM
Turd Gen Guy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 01M6TA
what a f'in douche bag!! why does he still have a perfect trader rating, dude you need to leave feedback so everyone knows he's an *******
Ive thought about it but when I leave him one he is more than likely to leave me one and just make up some bullshit .. People buying and selling stuff wont care why you have a negative rating... Just that you do.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Turd Gen Guy

Originally Posted by williamkeller23
sounds like ballinonabudget needs a whass oopin
Yeah, thatd work too. Like I stated above id leave him a negative raiting and he would more than likey leave me one for spite and screw my trader raiting
Old 02-03-2012, 06:53 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, show a mods the pics, they'll remove the negative rating. He's the *****, not you. I should have jumped on this deal.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes Sir that guy was pissed when he got the seats they are Grey as hell too good luck hunter !
Old 02-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree those seats are not what was agreed on...
Old 02-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Banned

Those aren't even my seats! This is ******* crazy.

LOOK AT THE PICTURE I SENT HIM, WHICH ARE THE SEATS I SENT, THEN LOOK AT THOSE SEATS.

I sent EBONY TA seats and have the rest of the ebony interior to go with them. And I also have a fuggin receipt from when I got the side bolster repaired which says they used EBONY leather.

I have no idea what your motive is for coming up with some bullshit like this but why the hell would I send you charcoal seats and expect to get away with it? And ruin 100% positive trader feedback? Pretty sure I also gave you ALL my personal information, phone, address, you gave me the address to a fuggin Pick n Save to ship my seats to.

This whole thing REAKS of bullshit. Don't come on the forums and flame me dude you are crazy. When I told you to use leather conditioner it was because I didn't see this fake *** picture you're posting up now and I though you were just being picky. Those aren't even my seats.. jesus....
Old 02-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Banned

Everyone can beleive him if they want, but I did nothing wrong. What the hell do I stand to gain by sending this guy charcoal seats.. did I think THIS wasn't going to happen?

I've never had a negative deal on the forums with anybody and I don't know why someone would do this crazy ****. The seats in the pics I sent him are clearly ebony seats and that is exactly what was shipped. I have receipts and the rest of the interior to prove it.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Banned

And even after all this happened, I was talking to him about what was going to get done and the guy says " I'm going to talk with my friend who does interiors and see what it would cost to get the whole interior done and call you back".

Never calls me back, then comes on here and flames.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Banned

I didn't get jack **** out of this trade anyway so why the hell would I do this... I traded you my seats, payed about $175 for shipping, got your seats, and payed $200 for shipping on those. I spent almost $400 on shipping total dude I could have just BOUGHT a pair of brand new seats AND kept mine. So why would I go through all this trouble to do what I'm being accused of?

Whoever said it before is right - this doesn't add up. And thank you for noticing it and not jumping on the bandwagon.

1 - Why are the seats in my picture clearly EBONY. The picture is darker but you can clearly see the seats are not the grey you have in your car for that picture. BS
2 - Why do I have the rest of a complete ebony interior
3 - Why do I have a receipt for a new side bolster that says EBONY LEATHER GM
4 - What do I have to gain from sending you charcoal seats... zero.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Banned

^^I don't see the picture you're talking about (that you posted) I just see the pic he posted...
Old 02-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Turd Gen Guy

ill post the pic he sent me of his seats..

yes they look black in the picture and thats why i "assumed" that i had nothing to worry about.. and i get charcoal grey seats.. why would i frame someone on ls1tech? really? you can even see on the side plastic of the seats where they are painted black and i can get a picture of that also...
Old 02-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Banned

Clearly not grey seats. Apparently I have a bunch of different sets and colors of TA seats laying around and I send people pictures of nice ebony ones but then send them grey ones... it's the master scam. There is so much money to be made spending hundreds on shipping.. SARCASM.

This receipt I have also is lying, so are the rest of my ebony interior panels. Give me a break!

OH and I also give out my home address, phone number, and personal information to people I'm about to scam.

Don't you think if I was going to rip you off and deal with all this heat I would have just kept your seats and not sent you anything? You shipped me your seats first. If I was going to rip you off this is definitely not how I, or anyone, would do it. I gained nothing. I planned on using the 6LE seats and ended up not even using them so I lost out big time. There is absolutely no reason why I would do something like this.

Last edited by Ballinonabudget; 02-03-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Turd Gen Guy

Originally Posted by Ballinonabudget
Clearly not grey seats. Apparently I have a bunch of different sets and colors of TA seats laying around and I send people pictures of nice ebony ones but then send them grey ones... it's the master scam. There is so much money to be made spending hundreds on shipping.. SARCASM.

This receipt I have also is lying, so are the rest of my ebony interior panels. Give me a break!
anyone local on this forum is welcome to come take a look at the seats, i do remember you stating on january 17th at 10:43 pm we were talking about the seat tracks and how you didnt want to ship them you stated "they are the 98 ones i believe so no air pump schenenigans" which would have put them out of a 98 trans am.. shame they didnt start making ebony seats till 01?? which i didnt know till a few days ago
Old 02-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Banned

I'll explain it to everyone else now, just like I explained it to you. You take something I told you and twist it around a manipulate it to suit your purpose. I never said these seats were out of a 98. Here's exactly what I said - "These should go right in, I'm pretty sure the 02 TA seats had the inflatable sections that used the air pump off the engine. These are just power and don't have the air so you won't have to worry about that, just the wiring".

So you take that and automatically assume they MUST be the earliest seats that weren't made in ebony? Nice deduction sherlock.

I told you you could have the seat tracks for free but I didn't want to ship them in the same boxes as the seats because it would jack them up. I asked you if you had tracks and you said YES, and told me it was ok to keep mine. I said if you end up needing the tracks you can have them for free, just pay for the shipping.

You really going to lie about that too? That's EXACTLY what I said.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Banned

Look at the light shining on the headrests if the rest of the picture isn't enough to prove it.. you would 100% see a color difference if they were grey but they are not. They are ebony in the darker section and they are ebony in the light.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Launching!

Those aren't even my seats! This is ******* crazy.

LOOK AT THE PICTURE I SENT HIM, WHICH ARE THE SEATS I SENT, THEN LOOK AT THOSE SEATS.

I sent EBONY TA seats and have the rest of the ebony interior to go with them. And I also have a fuggin receipt from when I got the side bolster repaired which says they used EBONY leather.

I have no idea what your motive is for coming up with some bullshit like this but why the hell would I send you charcoal seats and expect to get away with it? And ruin 100% positive trader feedback? Pretty sure I also gave you ALL my personal information, phone, address, you gave me the address to a fuggin Pick n Save to ship my seats to.

This whole thing REAKS of bullshit. Don't come on the forums and flame me dude you are crazy. When I told you to use leather conditioner it was because I didn't see this fake *** picture you're posting up now and I though you were just being picky. Those aren't even my seats.. jesus....
well dude I dont know what planet you come off of but those are the seats hunter got and no they are not ebony or black or whatever but u fucked the man and u need to make it right. That is honestly why I do all my buying and selling on ls1/p trucks cause 99.9% of the time the people are good people and dont try to scam people. Hell Ray Charles could see they are not ebony !
Old 02-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Turd Gen Guy

I'll explain it to everyone else now, just like I explained it to you. You take something I told you and twist it around a manipulate it to suit your purpose. I never said these seats were out of a 98. Here's exactly what I said - "These should go right in, I'm pretty sure the 02 TA seats had the inflatable sections that used the air pump off the engine. These are just power and don't have the air so you won't have to worry about that, just the wiring".

So you take that and automatically assume they MUST be the earliest seats that weren't made in ebony? Nice deduction sherlock.

I told you you could have the seat tracks for free but I didn't want to ship them in the same boxes as the seats because it would jack them up. I asked you if you had tracks and you said YES, and told me it was ok to keep mine. I said if you end up needing the tracks you can have them for free, just pay for the shipping.

You really going to lie about that too? That's EXACTLY what I said.
are there any mods local to even the state of alabama? i have EVERY message from ballinonabugdet saved on my phone and i would be happy to drive and show whoever. i have no text message in my phone of you stating that the night we were talking about the seat tracks... YOU sent me charcoal grey seats man get over it, what would i have to gain from "framing" you on ls1tech and i wish the people i have pm'd about buying a set of ebony seats from would chime in.. and why would i have bumped my thread in the wtb section for a set of black camaro/trans am seats?
Old 02-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Turd Gen Guy

And dude if you have a recipt of where you got a ebony trans am seat repaired good for you! But it was not the seats you sent me because they are grey.. I have the tracking numbers you sent me that the seats arrived at the fedex location on the 28th and they wouldnt get delivered that day because it was a business, so I went and picked them up and brought them home to find out they are grey.. I still have the boxes you shipped them in and the fedex label from you....
Old 02-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Banned

When I talked to you on the phone the last time you said you were going to call me back. You haven't contacted me at all and decided to jump on the forums with all this nonsense which is really not fair. You seriously must have had this planned out. I'm sitting here waiting for you to call me back, meanwhile you're on the forums making me look horrible and of course everyone is going to believe this insanity because you posted first.

This is crazy. I sent you ebony seats. The picture shows it, and I have proof in many ways that I have all ebony parts. I don't understand how a picture of some grey seats in your car is evidence that I sent you grey seats. You could have had those seats already or used your friends seats to take the picture.

On the other hand I have 5 different ways of showing my seats were ebony and the picture shows it straight up. I don't get how anyone can so easily jump on the bandwagon and attack me.

I really didn't do anything wrong and I can prove it. If you want to dye those GREY seats I will buy you the spray to do it, I really don't care at this point. I'm not about to be looked at like a crook when I didn't do anything wrong. You want GM Ebony leather spray? I'll buy you enough to do both seats! But I know damn well the seats I shipped out were ebony and it's really shitty I'm being attacked like this.