Notices
PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Diablo | Pantera EFI

Houston Area Tuners

Old 08-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Launching!

Default Houston Area Tuners

I searched the forums for info, but most threads were several years old. Im looking for a good tuner in or around Houston...I have a 00 WS6 with cam, headers, y pipe and injectors..I had it tuned after the install, but the car runs like crap. Its now hard to start, and wants to stumble and die in traffic. It also feels like the cruise control is on when you take your foot of the gas...At 25 it will maintain speed for miles, and the same at 50 but not as bad. At 75-80 you have to give it 50% throttle before it will even try to downshift when passing someone and the TC stays locked until it does finally shift down...Im running a 3000 stall that was put in with the upgrades...
So, Im looking for someone that can retune and get all this straightened out...I have been told Pat G was the LSx guru but he is 3 hrs away...but if he is the best, then its worth the drive to me to get this fixed once and for all...MTI and G-Force has also recommended.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:07 AM
Launching!

I don't have any experience with G Force and I thought MTI closed but maybe I am wrong. I had mine tuned by Pat G and, yes, it was worth the drive.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:08 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

We can street tune it in Brenham if that is any closer or our dyno is in College Station if you wanted a dyno tune. If Pat G us closer to you then go there, he will take good care of you.

Full Service LSX Shop
HP Tuners, EFI Live, SCT, Holley, BS3, FAST XFI
Holley Certified Installer & Tuner
MSD, Brian Tooley, HP Tuners, EFI Live, Holley, Edge, Superchips +100's more

Email, Remote, Mail Order, Dyno, Street & Track Tuning
*WEBPAGE* *FACEBOOK* *ONLINE STORE*

Old 08-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Launching!

MTI has moved locations..They have dyno tuned a few cars in our racing group...But those were mostly newer cars like CTSV and Vettes...
College Station and Victoria is about the same distance from me..Im just ready to get this done so I can finally drive my car and not worry about it anymore...Very frustrating.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LSX Power Tuning
We can street tune it in Brenham if that is any closer or our dyno is in College Station if you wanted a dyno tune. If Pat G us closer to you then go there, he will take good care of you.
What do y'all charge for a street tune?
Old 08-09-2016, 08:18 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by MY_2K_Z View Post
What do y'all charge for a street tune?
$350-$500 depending on mods and if you came to us or we came to you.

Full Service LSX Shop
HP Tuners, EFI Live, SCT, Holley, BS3, FAST XFI
Holley Certified Installer & Tuner
MSD, Brian Tooley, HP Tuners, EFI Live, Holley, Edge, Superchips +100's more

Email, Remote, Mail Order, Dyno, Street & Track Tuning
*WEBPAGE* *FACEBOOK* *ONLINE STORE*

Old 08-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Launching!

Got an apt with Pat G this weekend. He said he could take me in a noon on Saturday...I was expecting to drop the car off and pick it up a few days later, but he said I will have you ready in a few hours if you want to wait for it. Saved me a lot of driving time by doing it the same day...
Old 08-18-2018, 03:40 PM
Teching In

I highly recommend checking out Smith’s LSX turning. He charges 450 for a full tune and 150 for diagnostics. He does great work

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Houston Area Tuners

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: