Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wait4me PCM tune/VIN flashing question

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 02:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default wait4me PCM tune/VIN flashing question

sorry for asking questions about that here but they don't have email address on their website and I've tried to call them 27times the phone is just allways busy!
I have a spare PCM that I would like to replace my stock PCM 'cause I think there's something wrong with it, anyways, if I ship my spare PCM to wait4me to have it tuned, can they also program the VIN of my car in it and am I still able to use LS1edit on that tuned PCM?
Old 01-02-2008, 02:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

I used him and I beleive he matches your VIN to your PCM. My Predator appeard to read it just like the one it's married to, but I didn't want to upload or download and risk messing up Jesse's tune. He's stated that he matches VINs if you give him your original VIN...which I did.

I've talked to him on the phone about once a week for the last few weeks. I had to try a few times, but usually get through OK after an hour or so. I'm guessing he's just busy.

I need to call today and order the EFI scan tool.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:58 PM
On The Tree

I think because I'm trying to call from overseas its even harder to get through!
could you do me a favor: If you talk to him, could you ask him if he also takes PCM's that are shipped over from overseas, if not how much does he charge for a PCM if I buy one from him, instead of shipping mine all the way over....
Old 01-02-2008, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1AC-Cobra
I think because I'm trying to call from overseas its even harder to get through!
could you do me a favor: If you talk to him, could you ask him if he also takes PCM's that are shipped over from overseas, if not how much does he charge for a PCM if I buy one from him, instead of shipping mine all the way over....
Will do. I'll verify the VIN and international shipping.

Send me a PM and we can finish this via email...or just email me at tim.sheets@ge.com
Old 01-02-2008, 04:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes on the VIN

No on the international
Old 01-03-2008, 09:55 AM
FormerVendor

Are you military stationed in germany? If so your APO address is not considered international
Old 01-06-2008, 10:37 AM
On The Tree

no, I'm not with the military and unfortunately I don't have a APO Box anymore
Old 01-07-2008, 02:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

no, I'm not with the military and unfortunately I don't have a APO Box anymore
Do you know of Anybody that lives near you with an APO? I'll shipp from the states to you...I've got poeple here that we coud get it and re-ship it to your place. Ar their cll it good.!!

Let me know what you want. I getting the scanner software in a few days and I/ll report its progress.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:14 PM
On The Tree

last year they shut down two Military Bases here, so there's nobody with a APO Box anymore....
Old 01-08-2008, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I ordered my V1 almost a week ago and it hasn't arrived yet...and the post office wonders why it can't compete? I should have paid extra for UPS. Oh wait, my fuel pressure gage is coming UPS and it was ordered Friday and will be here Thursday, but at least with UPS I can track where it is.