Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
It may also be the gas guzzler tax they want to avoid
10speed auto will help that considerably with 4 overdrive gears
Old 10-06-2016, 07:20 PM
11 Second Club

Well.....when phils car was pulling you up top it was likely only a 113 trap car. It's a 115.x trap car now. Maybe a bit more as it was pulling timing when he was on track.

Loz......still comparing your car to stock sexgens. Is that really all you got poppathetic?

And no you haven't been faster. You have no knock out blow there. Your fastest pass is pretty much the same as the fastest STOCK 6gen. If you go by your last time out you would be near the bottom of that list......with your modded mustang nanner.
Phils car makes more power than mine with more mods. Thats what you saw after 120. I dont recall any stock 6gens running 11.81 or faster . So yeah. My car would have beaten them at the track. And my 11.81 was at 1000ft da. Let me run in -1000da back then and it would have run 11.6s same mods. The whole conversation was that an A8 stock 6gen would beat my car... and I have proof one wont.

Phils car will trap more than 115. You are downplaying right now. Something you accuse us of doing all the time. Phil didnt have a great day at the track when he ran.. it will run better. No way a 113 trap car will pull my 117+ car
Old 10-06-2016, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
So you have been arguing stock 6gen. Now you are talking modded? Which is it? Am I faster than a stock 6gen or modded 6gen? Smh
does trap speed, gearing and shift speed matter in a roll race or doesn't it?

smh

I was just saying the a8 might have had a different outcome with you that day. very reasonable assertion...not the end of the world.

a8 has trapped 118 bone stock in +200 DA. and we still comparing different tracks.
honestly I think you might beat a stock a8 on that same day...especially how yours looked as speed increased. I just think the a8 could possibly jump out in front of you and make it interesting to a certain point. such as 20-100 might have got you...idk
I cant bench race much or I get called out. only other people such as you allowed to...so I wont say much more.

you like to downplay on the 6g so im downplaying nanner...that's how it works.

Last edited by UltraZLS1; 10-06-2016 at 07:37 PM.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Phils car makes more power than mine with more mods. Thats what you saw after 120. I dont recall any stock 6gens running 11.81 or faster . So yeah. My car would have beaten them at the track. And my 11.81 was at 1000ft da. Let me run in -1000da back then and it would have run 11.6s same mods. The whole conversation was that an A8 stock 6gen would beat my car... and I have proof one wont.

Phils car will trap more than 115. You are downplaying right now. Something you accuse us of doing all the time. Phil didnt have a great day at the track when he ran.. it will run better. No way a 113 trap car will pull my 117+ car

None completely stock as 11.9 is fastest on stock tires. But two a8s have ran 11.7x and 11.8x at 118 with only a radial.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Staging Lane

Roll is a diffrent story, seen cars that trap lower beat cars that trap higher, depending on the mph.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:58 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1

smh

I was just saying the a8 might have had a different outcome with you that day. very reasonable assertion...not the end of the world.

a8 has trapped 118 bone stock in +200 DA. and we still comparing different tracks.
honestly I think you might beat a stock a8 on that same day...especially how yours looked as speed increased. I just think the a8 could possibly jump out in front of you and make it interesting to a certain point. such as 20-100 might have got you...idk
I cant bench race much or I get called out. only other people such as you allowed to...so I wont say much more.

Well I agree with you on the jimping out part. Adam's M6 car would get the jump on me due to the torque advantage. You can see it well on the 2nd race 20roll we did. I started about half car back on that one . Kind of frazzled trying to get the honks in while worried about traffic
Old 10-06-2016, 08:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 95Prplppletrz28
None completely stock as 11.9 is fastest on stock tires. But two a8s have ran 11.7x and 11.8x at 118 with only a radial.
Yeah I know those did. But he was arguing stock a8 cars. Radials are not stock. And they also ran that in very good negative DA. 6gens have the trophy stock vs stock for sure
Old 10-06-2016, 08:01 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 408-99-f
Roll is a diffrent story, seen cars that trap lower beat cars that trap higher, depending on the mph.
True.. anything can happen on the street.. but generally the higher trapping cars get the W
Old 10-06-2016, 08:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

10speed auto will help that considerably with 4 overdrive gears
There is more to it than that.

I understand the whole 6gen thing is a thorn in your side.......but lets face. Your best to their best is less than .1 apart. And they out mph you......and they're stock. Just a tire and they have been faster.

I have proof a stock 6gen did beat you. You need me to post the screen shots again?

I'm not downplaying phils car. It went 12.52@115.xx. it was still pulling timing that day but not as much as it did when you guys ran.

smh

Well......poppa really hasn't done a good job of backing up his times. Last time out i think he went a 8.0x 1/8. It's not like it goes 11s or even that close to 11s all the time. It's really kinda odd.
It can happen. Phill ran his times on stock tires with a m6.....like a 2.06 60'. It's probably a little faster than the et says once moving. But it ran what it ran and there is nothing more you can really say about it.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Glad Phil got to run his car. Hopefully he can get his low 12's he wants. All season street tires at the track are very sketchy. Almost unsafe, even at our low power levels.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Troof. All about the time between certain ' marks when comparing for a roll
Old 10-06-2016, 10:30 PM
11 Second Club

There is more to it than that.

I understand the whole 6gen thing is a thorn in your side.......but lets face. Your best to their best is less than .1 apart. And they out mph you......and they're stock. Just a tire and they have been faster.

Uh huh... they have been 1 tenth faster in 2000ft less DA. Again.. my car would have run 11.6s in the same DA those 6gens ran in.

I have proof a stock 6gen did beat you. You need me to post the screen shots again?

There is no proof. You can think what you want. It does not faze me.

I'm not downplaying phils car. It went 12.52@115.xx. it was still pulling timing that day but not as much as it did when you guys ran.

Uh huh. He has a low 12s @ 117-119 trapping car. On radials he could run high 11s

Well......poppa really hasn't done a good job of backing up his times. Last time out i think he went a 8.0x 1/8. It's not like it goes 11s or even that close to 11s all the time. It's really kinda odd.

8.0 in 4000ft DA not bad huh? What would that calc out to at 800-1200ft that I ran 7.63 in?

It can happen. Phill ran his times on stock tires with a m6.....like a 2.06 60'. It's probably a little faster than the et says once moving. But it ran what it ran and there is nothing more you can really say about it.
He can run better. It wasnt a good day at the track. See, I would not down someone because they had a bad day at the track and didnt run what they should.... unlike you jokers.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Glad Phil got to run his car. Hopefully he can get his low 12's he wants. All season street tires at the track are very sketchy. Almost unsafe, even at our low power levels.
They are decent tires for street tires. Goodyear F1s.. same tires that came on my GT500 from the factory. He could run much better with radials and being able to launch harder though.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Not all seasons but stock tires.
He can run better. It wasnt a good day at the track. See, I would not down someone because they had a bad day at the track and didnt run what they should.... unlike you jokers.
Worst part of a 5gen is getting them to leave. It weighed 4035 lb that day with him.

No one is downing you. It ran what it ran. Your car seems to run erratic.....that's all. It seems 5br0s are finicky.

You seem to fail to understand that your decently modded car is only a race for a 6gen. It's not faster than one. Same mods same wr you have done to a 6gen and it will be right back to being .5 faster or more.

Faze you......lol. just because you can't admit you were beat doesn't mean you weren't.

Pretty easy to see you lost ground on all 3 of those races.....to a stock sexgen. But nothin fazes you brah. You're a fuggin rock mang
Old 10-07-2016, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

http://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sal...5D%5D%5B%5D%5D

30,600. New 16 1ss a8 with dual mode and a glow tie (kinda neat). Otherwise no other options. the leanest and meanest they come. Just what I want.

About an 8 hour drive....

damn I just wish I had time to save more. This is so frustrating. That is just a ridiculous deal. I wanted to have money left for a drag pack/couple mods.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:46 AM
11 Second Club

Not all seasons but stock tires.

Worst part of a 5gen is getting them to leave. It weighed 4035 lb that day with him.

No one is downing you. It ran what it ran. Your car seems to run erratic.....that's all. It seems 5br0s are finicky.

You seem to fail to understand that your decently modded car is only a race for a 6gen. It's not faster than one. Same mods same wr you have done to a 6gen and it will be right back to being .5 faster or more.

Faze you......lol. just because you can't admit you were beat doesn't mean you weren't.

Pretty easy to see you lost ground on all 3 of those races.....to a stock sexgen. But nothin fazes you brah. You're a fuggin rock mang

I noticed I am still rent free in that mind. also noticed how you cherry picked screenshots where he gets the jump. He go a slight jump in all races due to his torque vs mine.. all full races we ran I reeled in and was starting to pull. You fail to recognize that tho. Enjoy your opinion. You seem to be one of the only ones who has it.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:47 AM
11 Second Club

http://m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sal...5D%5D%5B%5D%5D

30,600. New 16 1ss a8 with dual mode and a glow tie (kinda neat). Otherwise no other options. the leanest and meanest they come. Just what I want.

About an 8 hour drive....

damn I just wish I had time to save more. This is so frustrating. That is just a ridiculous deal. I wanted to have money left for a drag pack/couple mods.
Just get it man... a few more thousand isnt going to make a big payment difference. Put the extra money towards the principle when you get the extra money. Buy the car now, and start to enjoy it. You won't get good deals like that for long.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:48 AM
11 Second Club

BTW tax time is coming up. Use that for drag pack mods etc..
Old 10-07-2016, 01:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

BTW tax time is coming up. Use that for drag pack mods etc..
I was thinking that.

I can provably drive the car through November. I'll have time to take it to Milan bone stock for a good baseline. Buy the drag pack with tax money.

I put my sled up for sale today. That's what this is leaning on. But it should sell this time of year. Gonna miss it but I'll get another.

SOOO glad I didn't trade my Silverado this summer. I love it and would have been pissed after seeing these deals and driving a piece of crap this winter. Patience is a virtue.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:30 AM
Teching In

I was thinking that.

I can provably drive the car through November. I'll have time to take it to Milan bone stock for a good baseline. Buy the drag pack with tax money.

I put my sled up for sale today. That's what this is leaning on. But it should sell this time of year. Gonna miss it but I'll get another.

SOOO glad I didn't trade my Silverado this summer. I love it and would have been pissed after seeing these deals and driving a piece of crap this winter. Patience is a virtue.
Go get it mang! Speaking of Milan do you know if they are strict on tech? It's only 3 hours from me.

Last edited by corysmach1; 10-07-2016 at 03:05 AM.

Quick Reply: 6gen 1LE and the gappins chronicles