Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

TX2k9 Pics and vids

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TX2k9 Pics and vids

These are from a trip that me and a couple friends took this past weekend to the Supra Nationals or TX2k9. This is the 10th anniversary for this event, and it is my first time going. The two people I went with have been several times as it revolves around their jobs, and one of them is good friends with all of the big name/fast people that attend(as far as supras go) so that made it really interesting at times.

The below references and names may or may not be familiar to you. I am tired of f*cking with these right now so i am just going to copy and paste from the first place I posted them. I have a bunch of other videos just have to get them off the cam.

Darin from Titan putting a rod threw a concreted block, guess they didn't let it set lol made 1250 before it blew up

Titan's car going 7.8x @ 18x mph Gary white driving, we also towed this car and the camo 996 back because titan had tow vehicle issues and Marshal is good friends with the owners

6spd TT viper pulling tires in 3rd 17x mph and an awesome 10.o et lol
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/c...0321141959.flv

this car made the second highest HP at 1450, the highest was 1645

this doesnt end well i think josh has a better version

this is a 6spd car and this is a chick driving it made like 1077 on the dyno

worlds fastest/quickest 6spd supra, worlds fastest supra standing mile and one of the fastest vehicles car or bike in the standing mile owned by SW

mkIII w/ a 2jz big daddy (VJ)

pretty clean s15(real one)

big daddy again

saad saad 8.7x 17xmph

and here are some pics from friday

leaving our shop in jackson, ms

being followed by a helicopter

sun setting on us in LA

and the good stuff

did anyone else like the interfooler in this car?

there are over 150 more in the friday folder feel free to check them out http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...day/?start=all
Old 03-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Launching!

some from Saturday

sorry VJ, i feel asleep on the focus apparently

there are also over 150 more from saturday in this album http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...day/?start=all

and our return trip, as some of you may or may not have known Nero and the folks from Titan had some towing issues on the way to TX2k9, so after Nero and Marsal talking it over for most of the weekend they decided we would pull their(titan's) trailer and VJ(Big Daddy) would pull the one we brought and I would just drive home. Everything seemed to work out nicely except Brett now has a lot of driving to do sorry brett

oh and then there was this sweet piece of machinery

also badged as a ZR1

there were also other cars there like Turbo camaros, LSx trans am's, TT vipers, etc. please check out the links to my photobucket for more pics. i will try and get the rest of my video off the cam in the next couple days
Old 03-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Launching!

for those of you that are too lazy to go to my photobucket account i will help post a couple more

the green viper is a TT car makes like 1000 at the wheels
the yellow Zr1 has a pulley, tune, exhaust, maybe headers makes 700 at the wheels
the caddy is about the same as the Zr1 makes mid 600whp
all three on HRE wheels
Old 03-26-2009, 08:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs down

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:59 AM
Launching!

Cool pictures! Looks like a fun time.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ATLSS
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
hahahahah your going to have to explain to me how a 7 sec six speed car is rice regardless of the engine that is in it. plus there were a bunch of other non import cars there. it is becoming more of a supra vs viper event

now my car is rice. lol hahahahaha
Old 03-27-2009, 01:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Joseph k
hahahahah your going to have to explain to me how a 7 sec six speed car is rice regardless of the engine that is in it. plus there were a bunch of other non import cars there. it is becoming more of a supra vs viper event

now my car is rice. lol hahahahaha
7s (and in a six speed none-the-less) is flying no matter what you drive... I agree...

I'm just not a fan of the large majority of the import scene... but that's just my opinion... to each his own...

But ironically, I do like the Evo as I once owned a Eagle Talon and I like DSMs... because out of all the imports (Supra excluded) the DSM is one BMF.

At any rate, it took a lot of work for you to compile all of those shots and create this thread so hats off to you man... and thanks for sharing...

Good luck.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Launching!

7s (and in a six speed none-the-less) is flying no matter what you drive... I agree...
WERD

I'm just not a fan of the large majority of the import scene... but that's just my opinion... to each his own...
I can understand that, and believe me I am in no way import or nothing. I look on here a good bit for a LSx powered Foxbody. Plus, I am a fan of anything that is done right and looks good. hell i am even a fan of ugly stuff that hauls ***

But ironically, I do like the Evo as I once owned a Eagle Talon and I like DSMs... because out of all the imports (Supra excluded) the DSM is one BMF.
MY NIGGUH lol hahahahahaha

At any rate, it took a lot of work for you to compile all of those shots and create this thread so hats off to you man... and thanks for sharing...

Good luck.
Thank you sir!
Old 03-27-2009, 08:41 PM
On The Tree

"this is a 6spd car and this is a chick driving it made like 1077 on the dyno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df46t...e=channel_page"

Thats Jessica Barton.................... heres a picture to put a face with that car.

Last edited by Bullet95z28; 03-27-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:30 PM
10 Second Club

I am going to try and make this event next year. The girl above is hot.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Teching In

nice pics man seen your car run lets say i will never line up next to you ha car looks good as it runs too see you around town man
Old 04-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ice cream man
nice pics man seen your car run lets say i will never line up next to you ha car looks good as it runs too see you around town man

not true i have an inferior rice car when next to one of the almighty V8's/V6's/I6's. really looking forward to FF4

lol
Old 04-03-2009, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

jessica barton is freakin HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice compilation btw, great job and thz for sharing
did anyone else notice in the s15 silvia vs supra run when the silvia launches the trunk opens and slams back shut?

Quick Reply: TX2k9 Pics and vids