Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Anybody watchimg the Talladega race?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 02:13 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Anybody watchimg the Talladega race?

This just sucks! They weren't even a 1/4 through the race and Jr. is already out!
Old 10-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah that really sucks, I'm a Jr. fan too. But that was another dumbass move by Jimmie Johnson and then for him to say that Jr. bumped him and caused him to hit the 38 is just rediculous. Jr. wasn't even close to his back bumper until after he had already started the wreck.
Old 10-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Johnson just blew a tire so he got his for the day. Looks like he will lose the lead in the championship points.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:13 PM
9 Second Club

i hate Jimmy johnson.....he seems like he was a smart alec kid that you would just want to beat the crap out of.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Holy crap! The wreck Waltrip had and the one the #10 car had ! Those were some lucky drivers to walk away from that. Yeah, Johnson sucks as bad as Gordon does. It was nice to see Jarrett win, he hadn't in long time and you could see how torqued him and his crew was. I enjoy watching the races the underdog wins if Jr. doesn't.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by badjuju342
Yeah, Johnson sucks as bad as Gordon does.
i hate jimmie as well. he is an *******, and very stupid to lie on tv, when its obvious he did it. Gordon sucks? why do you say that. he is one of the greatest racers left. granted he isnt doing well at all lately. he has 5 championships whereas Earnhardt Sr. has 7. i dont think hes that bad. did you see the race a couple of months ago where jimmie caused a reck and was interviewed afterwards. he kept cutting the reporter off, and jumped in with a bunch of bs of how it wasnt his fault. i aslo thought the last race or the one b4 it was very interesting. people kept recking each other. then other racers would go back and get revenge. robbie gordon threw his helmet at waltrip and his car.
Old 10-03-2005, 07:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Restricter plate racing suck bug time.. ..NASCAR was much better ten years ago..too much contrived BS going on now days..after nice laps there was a comercial break that lasted 5 laps.. ...all yoiu have to do is watch the first ten minutes and the last ten minutes and skip all the boring crap in the middle..NASCAR always has a yellow for junk on the track near the end to a close finish..
Old 10-03-2005, 09:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yah.... jimmie johnson and kevin haveawreck are cheaters... they have lost all my respect

Last edited by ba78ta; 10-03-2005 at 09:25 AM.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

I agree NASCAR has become way to political. They care more about filling the seats then they do racing. The need to step back and let the guys "race" they are implementing too many rules by the seat of the pants. And the thing that kills me is the penalties are not equal.

I am loosing interest in the sport, I used to watch every lap but now don't really care.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!

Originally Posted by IronMan13
Gordon sucks? why do you say that.
Because he DOES suck. He sucks dicks. He's a ******, just like his driver Jimmie Johnson. I wished Sadler and the others woulda beat his *** for that wreck he caused. He and Gordon NEVER take the blame for thier problems/wrecks. 2 whiney babies.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:10 PM
10 Second Club

Did anyone happen to catch the ARCA/Talladega race on Saturday?

Just found out this morning the owner of the co. I work for had a bad crash in the SPS(Southern Pan Services)Dodge Charger www.bmrracing.com .... much like the Earnhardt wall hit. Was running in 3rd position up high... tried to come down toward the apron and for whatever reason got loose and hit the turn 3 wall damn near head on... not sure of the speed(guessing ~ 160 mph or so?).

He is alive but pretty banged up.... just wondering if anyone who may have seen it could give me any details.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 02Firehawk#614
I agree NASCAR has become way to political. They care more about filling the seats then they do racing. The need to step back and let the guys "race" they are implementing too many rules by the seat of the pants. And the thing that kills me is the penalties are not equal.

I am loosing interest in the sport, I used to watch every lap but now don't really care.

Not political..it is fake..there is way to much orcastrated stuff going on...I have really lost interest in the series over the last few years...as I said before it was much better 10 years ago..now you get a friggin comercial every 5 minutes..and contrived yellow lights and if there is a punishment for any driver it is a coin flip on the degree of punishment dished out...no consistantcy at all..NASCAR got too big for their britches... ..there is a lot of racing that is much better than that BS they are selling..

Last edited by slt200mph; 10-04-2005 at 08:30 AM.

Quick Reply: Anybody watchimg the Talladega race?