Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

central and north alabama

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 08:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I think sometime Friday, Josh was sitting in his recliner and called me and said "damn, Vann never called for me to meet him at Jeff's"
Old 01-22-2007, 10:33 AM
10 Second Club

thats cool vann, yeah just let me know whenever you can.

Can anyone get a good deal on a pair of tires. Im needing to buy some pretty soon!
Old 01-22-2007, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by firefightergib
Can anyone get a good deal on a pair of tires. Im needing to buy some pretty soon!
I couldn't imagine why...
Old 01-22-2007, 11:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Greenfire
Red when are we going to get to see that HOSS???

I've seen red's car.......its prolly the slowest POS i've ever seen haha I'm just kidding. I gotta talk smack because he was picking on me last time i was at the huntsville strip.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by firefightergib
thats cool vann, yeah just let me know whenever you can.

ya it tends to tear up the rubber.LOL
Old 01-22-2007, 01:58 PM
10 Second Club

Hey, when where are you racing at? I think some guys from Arab might come. We dont have anything really fast, but i know yeah would like to just come and race.

Originally Posted by bjamick
Hey redhat do you think you could make it to the races this weekend?? We've got a cocky mustang owner down here that thinks hes got the baddest **** in the state. He called me out but heck i will prob only run low 7's on the bottle but i doubt i can do that on the street. Anyways he has a gutted LX 5.slow mustang with slicks and skinnies on a forged stroker with a dual stage 300 shot . So if you could come down here and stomp a mud hole in his *** for me .
Old 01-22-2007, 02:04 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSMongoose02
I've seen red's car.......its prolly the slowest POS i've ever seen haha I'm just kidding. I gotta talk smack because he was picking on me last time i was at the huntsville strip.

man that had to be over a year ago because i cant remember the last time i went to HSV

hold on was you with some kid with an auto transam? he was kinda talking trash... said he say my car with the wheels up on the internet and i said i didnt have a computer???

i had a rather bad night that night.... I had just got the 402 put in there and I missed so many gears i might as well have missed 1st (later found out the bolt holding my slave in was broke and the other was coming loose) but i was trying to bait this guy with a LS1 camaro and like i think he said a 200 shot or something (I watched him run like 8.6's or so over and over and over) and we went to the bridge and a sheered every lugnut stud on the left rear and spent the night out there.... so now i ride around with at least 3 studs and 3 lug nuts and all the tools to fix it lol

Last edited by RedHatRdRacer; 01-22-2007 at 02:19 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 99corvette
Hey, when where are you racing at? I think some guys from Arab might come. We dont have anything really fast, but i know yeah would like to just come and race.
Hey we usually meet up at the McDonalds right off the Roebuck Pkwy exit. Around 10:30PM
Old 01-22-2007, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RedHatRdRacer
man that had to be over a year ago because i cant remember the last time i went to HSV

hold on was you with some kid with an auto transam? he was kinda talking trash... said he say my car with the wheels up on the internet and i said i didnt have a computer???

i had a rather bad night that night.... I had just got the 402 put in there and I missed so many gears i might as well have missed 1st (later found out the bolt holding my slave in was broke and the other was coming loose) but i was trying to bait this guy with a LS1 camaro and like i think he said a 200 shot or something (I watched him run like 8.6's or so over and over and over) and we went to the bridge and a sheered every lugnut stud on the left rear and spent the night out there.... so now i ride around with at least 3 studs and 3 lug nuts and all the tools to fix it lol
haha yea i got the SOM camaro you were trying to sucker into racing by telling me all you had was a hot cam and something else and i kept callin bullshit lol yea he was with me that night and he was pretty trashed himself but he sold that car a looong time ago in fact i haven't seen him in like 7-8 months.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:12 PM
9 Second Club

but it is a "hot" cam
Old 01-22-2007, 05:46 PM
10 Second Club

Do you car if some Arab boys come? I dont know if we will go this weekend or next. Is it a every weekend thing?

Hey we usually meet up at the McDonalds right off the Roebuck Pkwy exit. Around 10:30PM
Old 01-22-2007, 05:48 PM
10 Second Club

I could just imagine the look on some of these mustang guys if you came in to Arab and toted the tires with a kayak on the roof!

last sat morning and sunday afternoon.... with the kayak

saturday morning and today with the climbing gear but i didnt see your car this weekend
Old 01-22-2007, 06:44 PM
9 Second Club

I could just imagine the look on some of these mustang guys if you came in to Arab and toted the tires with a kayak on the roof!

yeah alot of the arab people didn't like me... i think the only ones i got along with were cheese and nick thompson.... and a few females lol

I remember this one guy i wouldn't have minded crossing his eyes with a nine iorn but i dont remember his name he was an annoying kid with a mustang that ran some 9.0's in the 1/8th

but most of them know the car, I use the same transmission guy as one of the mustang guys from morgan city and aparently they had got in a discussion about my car and he was giving it credit for how well it does on the street... which i give him props my tranny has went threw HELL and still is great

I think if it will get warm for a little bit i am going to get a picture ot the wheel(s) up on some sumotumo hrt-z lol
Old 01-22-2007, 06:52 PM
10 Second Club

yes cheese and nick are both good guys. Was the kid you didnt like Rick Martin? I beleive he is the only other arab guy with a mustang that went to wallace.

yeah alot of the arab people didn't like me... i think the only ones i got along with were cheese and nick thompson.... and a few females lol

I remember this one guy i wouldn't have minded crossing his eyes with a nine iorn but i dont remember his name he was an annoying kid with a mustang that ran some 9.0's in the 1/8th

but most of them know the car, I use the same transmission guy as one of the mustang guys from morgan city and aparently they had got in a discussion about my car and he was giving it credit for how well it does on the street... which i give him props my tranny has went threw HELL and still is great

I think if it will get warm for a little bit i am going to get a picture ot the wheel(s) up on some sumotumo hrt-z lol
Old 01-22-2007, 06:56 PM
9 Second Club

he was kind of a ***** IMHO but it was one of his chronies... i went to arab a few weekends to hang out with some of them...

I think his name was binkee or blinkee or blinker or something like that
Old 01-22-2007, 07:56 PM
10 Second Club

Aww yes binkee, yeah hes aight, i dont think he gets along with a lot of people. I know him and cheese used to get into it a lot back in the day.

he was kind of a ***** IMHO but it was one of his chronies... i went to arab a few weekends to hang out with some of them...

I think his name was binkee or blinkee or blinker or something like that
Old 01-22-2007, 07:57 PM
9 Second Club

yup... I can believe it
Old 01-22-2007, 09:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Do you car if some Arab boys come? I dont know if we will go this weekend or next. Is it a every weekend thing?
Ya 99vette its every weekend as long as its not raining!!
Old 01-22-2007, 10:18 PM
10 Second Club

I told myself i would never go back to B'ham to street race, because last time i went my car got hit when everyone was scattering from the cops, but all my friends want me to go.

Ya 99vette its every weekend as long as its not raining!!
Old 01-23-2007, 07:02 AM
TECH Veteran

I told myself i would never go back to B'ham to street race, because last time i went my car got hit when everyone was scattering from the cops, but all my friends want me to go.
Ya there is a fair share of dumbasses up there. Whenever the cops show up all the kids act like its fast and furious and they drive like total idiots. You definitly gotta watch yourself up there, bc there is some no driving fools up there.

Quick Reply: central and north alabama