Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Supercharged Mach 1 for sale in GA...

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 09:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharged Mach 1 for sale in GA...

Hey guys. I know this is an LS1 site, but I also know you guys have a pretty good respect for cars of all types that are nice. Mine is certainly nice! Just thought I would post here to see if anybody was interested. I also didn't post it in the for sale section because I wanted people from my surrounding areas to see it. I may be interested in a trade for a T/A, but I would rather not trade, just sell it. Here is the classified posted on Mach1Registry.com:

Up for sale is a like new Azure Blue Mach 1. I am the first and only owner of this car. I, as well as many other Mach 1 owners, take very extreme measures when it comes to taking care of our cars. Mine has been no different. Not one flaw on this car ANYWHERE! Interior shows NO wear, exterior has always been washed and waxed on a schedule. Car has been garage kept since day 1. Engine bay, interior, and exterior is clean enough to eat on. This car has been pampered beyond your belief!!! I also keep a cover on it in the garage to keep dust off of it. 17,000 miles (Looks like it has 17 miles on it)

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4/Mach1038.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4/Mach1042.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4/Mach1043.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4/Mach1044.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4/Mach1045.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4/Mach1036.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4/Mach1031.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4/Mach1027.jpg
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4/Mach1020.jpg

Here are the Mods:
V2-SQ Vortech Supercharger (with all neccessary upgrades, such as injectors, fuel pump, tuning, etc...)
SCT Tuner
Eibach lowering springs
Bassani X-pipe w/ hi-flo cats
Magnapacks catback
subframe connectors
4.10 gear
MGW Orange handle shifter (best in the world!)
honeycomb trim panel
Clear fog lights
Flat black fuel door
black letter inserts
tinted windows 32%
AFS Mach 1 Wheels- 17X9 front, 17X10.5 rear
painted hood flat black-wide ( see pictures)
Autometer gauges (boost and air/fuel)
shorty black antenna
cleartastics rear quarter panel vinyl covers (keeps rock chips from happening behind the rear tires due to the width of the tires)
I just added up my receipts that I have in my files for this car, and it totaled to over $13,500! So I have a total investment of nearly $45,000 ($31,000 for the car new). I will be sacrificing this car at the price I'm selling it at. You could not buy a Mach and do all of this work for what my asking price is.

Supercharger was installed at 9,308 miles. Driven VERY conservative since I bought the car new, even more conservative with the blower on it. I have track tested it ONCE with the blower on it. NEVER any problems with this car. This Mach sounds better than any car on the road, in my opinion.

Dyno results: 447.9 RWHP 400.4 RWTQ

Price is set at $26,500. I may be willing to go lower. Please Please Please feel free to make me any offers that you would like, and I will consider anything within reason. I have found that this seems to be about the average asking price of other cars in similar setup as mine. This car is PERFECT, and you will not find another one that looks this great, not even a new one!

I am moving, so I am being forced to sell so I may afford more important things in life right now. I am located about 25 miles from Atlanta. Please e-mail me, PM me, or call me if you're interested or have any questions. I also have some stock things that will go with the car, such as the original piping if you were ever to take the blower off and the original shifter. I have other things, but I can't think of them right now.
E-mail- fastmach04@bellsouth.net
Cell- 770-712-1521
Old 12-21-2006, 09:03 AM
Teching In

I also came down on the price. New price is $25,500. Thanks!
Old 12-21-2006, 09:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

This car is truly an amazing buy fellas. I know alot of Fbody owners get rid of their cars for 03/04 Cobras, but I would rather buy this Mach 1 any day of the week. Seen it, rode in it, and even drove it once or twice, and the thing is amazing, it could take a modded Cobra with ease.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:46 AM
TECH Resident

Pictures don't work...Just to let you know
Old 12-21-2006, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

I know this guy and it is a really pretty car.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, Allen fix the pics
Old 12-21-2006, 03:19 PM
TECH Regular

bad *** ride i know the guy not to big on stangs but it is bad *** really nice by the way this is jeremy with the black ta
Old 12-21-2006, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'd buy it....if the pics worked.

Get those updated and let me know. Im north of ATL. Got a guy looking at Mach1 right now and hes ready to budge on a nice one.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:08 PM
Banned

Nice hp/tq numbers.... for a Mustang....

Good luck man!!!
Old 12-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Launching!

First off your pics dont work, second, Mach 1s are gay, have fun ******* someone out of there money if there dumb enough to pay that for that junk.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:15 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by we_todd_did
First off your pics dont work, second, Mach 1s are gay, have fun ******* someone out of there money if there dumb enough to pay that for that junk.

Damn man.

I know its a ferd but if you are looking for a nice clean mod motor ride this would be a good find. Maybe not a world beater but the thing is clean as a whistle. I am not sure how it runs or anything but I have seen it and it is in Pristine shape. Bump for a local
Old 12-21-2006, 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

dude what do yopu have if you didnt see this car has over 400rwhp you got a lot of ***** talking **** like that and i dont like mustangs but this one is nice so put up or shut up
Old 12-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Teching In

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-...QQcmdZViewItem

You can see the pics here. The pics do not do this car justice. They aren't the greatest, but that comes from not having the greatest camera. Thanks for the comments guys. What's going on Jason and Jeremy? Thanks for the nice compliments.

JAvenger007- Look these pics over and let me know. We can set up a time for you to take a look at it. Once you see it, you will buy it, trust me. PM me and I will give you my phone number and we can discuss it further. Thanks.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

******* someone out of their money? Who the hell are you? This car is worth every penny, and if you take a look at some other Mach 1s for sale, then you would see that this price is not outrageous by any stretch. This car was literally drove once a week if that since 2004. And if you think Mach 1s are gay then I would hate to see the kinds of cars you prefer. Stock for stock they are about dead even with an LS1 car and mod for mod are not far off. This particular car made that much horsepower on 8 psi only, no intercooler or anything. Unless I'm mistaken an LS1 that is blown with that much psi and comparibly modded will not make any more power than that. And if it did this Mach would take it for sure, Ford rear + 4.10s > Weak *** Chevy 10 bolt. Dont be such a ********, he is trying to sell a nice car and came to a car enthusiast site to do that. Many members of this board are Mach 1 owners and the Fbody guys with any sense give them credit, cuz it is deserved, I guess you have none. And the pics are up now Captain Asshat, they do not begin to express the perfection of this car.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:28 PM
10 Second Club

I have seen this car in person very nice and clean. Its not what you would say a HP king or anything, but a nice cruiser for a rustang
Old 12-21-2006, 09:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 00TurboT/A
I have seen this car in person very nice and clean. Its not what you would say a HP king or anything, but a nice cruiser for a rustang
Nah, certainly not a HP KING, but VERY respectable numbers on the stock block. This car is tuned safe. I wanted to keep it alive. And I'll assure you, no rust on this M-U-S-T-A-N-G, I promise you that. I appreciate the positive comments from all you guys, but to you who do not have anything nice to say, please do not post anything. I am just trying to get the word out that my car is for sale. I know this site is biased, it should be, it's an LS1 forum. I know a lot of Fbod guys, and just wanted to get the word out, as well as advertise that it's for sale on here. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 12-22-2006, 09:04 AM
TECH Resident

Wowzers! That's one slick lookin' ride there, man. Good luck on the sale!
Old 12-22-2006, 10:41 AM
TECH Regular

dude youll have a better chance selling your car on modularfords.com and dont worrie about the hatters on here there just p.o because your can out run them its a nice car though i seen it around town before kyles to this is jeremy ' s cousin shayne
Old 12-22-2006, 10:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah I dont think hes expecting anyone from this site to buy it, but word gets around. I know he has posted up on a few other sites, hes just trying to put it wherever he can.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:43 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SilverStang00
Yeah I dont think hes expecting anyone from this site to buy it, but word gets around. I know he has posted up on a few other sites, hes just trying to put it wherever he can.
HERE'S U ANOTHER ONE U CAN TRY IT'S MAUTOFIED.COM IF U DONT SELL IT THEN U WILL HAVE PEOPLE trying to trade everything for it ls1's terminators everything good luck with it though

Quick Reply: Supercharged Mach 1 for sale in GA...