Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Looking for a race

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 03:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh BTW that's if you even have the LS2 vette. ls1 vette is pocket change to this Si
Old 09-09-2007, 03:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a question...

HOW IN THE HELL DID THIS THREAD GET 30 PAGES LONG?????
Old 09-09-2007, 04:04 PM
12 Second Club

I may have to come visit you and your civic...my 408 should be in the car within 2 months...Just waiting on my headers and clutch...
Old 09-09-2007, 04:21 PM
TECH Addict

not my civic, buddys civic. i personally am not a fan of imports except for a few more ballsy from factory ones. this kid runs 11s right now untuned, his car runs like ****. i got another buddy who can give you a run for you're money to, it's an SS with somewhere over 500 horse, bring the 408 if you want. again, why are WE arguing? maybe you should join the mustang family then it would look right with you arguing here
Old 09-10-2007, 12:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1meantransam
not my civic, buddys civic. i personally am not a fan of imports except for a few more ballsy from factory ones. this kid runs 11s right now untuned, his car runs like ****. i got another buddy who can give you a run for you're money to, it's an SS with somewhere over 500 horse, bring the 408 if you want. again, why are WE arguing? maybe you should join the mustang family then it would look right with you arguing here
Nobody said anything about being better than someone if they had a vette. You pulled that **** outta your *** or somewhere. We were calling bullshit on the guy saying that they were slower than f-bodys. I just sold a LOW 10 sec. f-body and I must say that for track racing and red light to red light racing Im gonna miss it but I can also tell you that from a 50mph roll my new car would tear the *** out of it just like I will do to your car and then let you see how much you think of a vette. BTW I get tired of hearing, "I cant beat you but I have a brothers, cousins, uncles, friend of my sister who has a car the did blah, blah, blah ****". Race your car not someone elses. Set up a race, I will race.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JETBLACK
Nobody said anything about being better than someone if they had a vette. You pulled that **** outta your *** or somewhere. We were calling bullshit on the guy saying that they were slower than f-bodys. I just sold a LOW 10 sec. f-body and I must say that for track racing and red light to red light racing Im gonna miss it but I can also tell you that from a 50mph roll my new car would tear the *** out of it just like I will do to your car and then let you see how much you think of a vette. BTW I get tired of hearing, "I cant beat you but I have a brothers, cousins, uncles, friend of my sister who has a car the did blah, blah, blah ****". Race your car not someone elses. Set up a race, I will race.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:40 AM
12 Second Club

granted weight difference and Aero helps out, it's still not terribly fast stock for stock. i think i may have posted earlier in this thread about a LS1 FBODY running 12.3 in the past, perhaps you're forgetting who you're arguing with but isn't the issue about a mustang, just because you drive a vette it doesn't mean you're on top of the world, i traded the thing in because honestly the only thing i liked about it was smoothe handleing. if you think you're vette is oh so superior why don't you bring it to my area and get burned by a HONDA CIVIC Si with bolt ons and some internals, time for more zip tie mods?... you drive a corvette.were family.stfu and quit arguing with you're own kin
What was your 60ft and trap on that 12.3...A timeslip would be nice...because a Stock T/A on Stock tires? That seems a little fast to me being that is like a full second above average for them...Sure that wasn't stock plus 100 shot...Not to mention I didn't start the argument with you....You did!!! I was just stating That the vette traps faster and in a street race on street tires he should try a vette....And was aimed at a mustang guy....You chimmed in...With all your Holy knowledge...
Old 09-10-2007, 09:41 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by JETBLACK

How dumb are you? Honestly?... i braught up his car because were talking about how super duper ultra fast the corvettes are so i bring up the civic. i will race my own car against you're *** and i'll lose, or at least i would hope i lost because if i beat you you nead to go join the import family yourself with a stock 505 horse car. you basicly make yourself look like an ******* bully saying you can smoke a car with almost 150 less horsepower then you STOCK. that's like me walking up to the retards at a highschool and punching one in the face and saying owned. BTW wtf makes you think because you beat me in the "god" corvette all of a sudden i love them? i still would rather have my car... CONGRADULATIONS ******* YOU OWN A CORVETTE!!! 1 of 34,021, i don't know about you, but when i'm driving and i see a vette a scream go "oh my god it's a corvette" i wish i had one of those!! ha, not really. and i also think hmm must be an ******* driving. so now you're not saying you're the ******* i said you were but you're prooving it. BTW maybe you're head was to far up you're *** to read the part where i mentioned i had a 2004 Z06?? i went back to F-Body
Old 09-10-2007, 09:43 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 99T-Top Z28
What was your 60ft and trap on that 12.3...A timeslip would be nice...because a Stock T/A on Stock tires? That seems a little fast to me being that is like a full second above average for them...Sure that wasn't stock plus 100 shot...Not to mention I didn't start the argument with you....You did!!! I was just stating That the vette traps faster and in a street race on street tires he should try a vette....And was aimed at a mustang guy....You chimmed in...With all your Holy knowledge...

and for you the timeslip is on tech, pull yourself out of southern region and do a search. it's out there. STOCK. believe it.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:27 AM
On The Tree

How dumb are you? Honestly?... i braught up his car because were talking about how super duper ultra fast the corvettes are so i bring up the civic. i will race my own car against you're *** and i'll lose, or at least i would hope i lost because if i beat you you nead to go join the import family yourself with a stock 505 horse car. you basicly make yourself look like an ******* bully saying you can smoke a car with almost 150 less horsepower then you STOCK. that's like me walking up to the retards at a highschool and punching one in the face and saying owned. BTW wtf makes you think because you beat me in the "god" corvette all of a sudden i love them? i still would rather have my car... CONGRADULATIONS ******* YOU OWN A CORVETTE!!! 1 of 34,021, i don't know about you, but when i'm driving and i see a vette a scream go "oh my god it's a corvette" i wish i had one of those!! ha, not really. and i also think hmm must be an ******* driving. so now you're not saying you're the ******* i said you were but you're prooving it. BTW maybe you're head was to far up you're *** to read the part where i mentioned i had a 2004 Z06?? i went back to F-Body
You stupid ************, you were the one that started in on the "look at me Im in a vette ****". Me and the other guy were calling BS on the weight issue. Yea, I seen where you said you had the ZO6 and thats great and all but the way you act it prolly got repoed. I have nothing against f-body, just sold one I dump $20k in, as matter of fact Im pretty partial to them, but its not about that. Its about your stupid ***! I cant help that the only thing you can make run fast is your ******* mouth and you better stick to doing it on the internet cause this "******* with the corvette" is not like most Z06 owners, I'm under 35 and in good shape and will beat the brakes off your punk ***!
Old 09-10-2007, 10:36 AM
TECH Addict

uh oh, E-THUG!! i'm under 35, in GREAT SHAPE, athetic, and i'm a cop. so go ahead, try you're best. i'm not in for arguing with someone in the same family but you're twos duet keeps going. why don't you just drop it? i simply stated something and you two come back with the "uh huh hold up girl" **** and get all offensive. give it a break i don't care what you drive and how many horses you got it's still just a car and if i dumped as much money as you did i would have a super duper fast car to. get over yourself e-thug and just drop the whole damn thing i'm tired of reading you're rant
Old 09-10-2007, 11:20 AM
On The Tree

uh oh, E-THUG!! i'm under 35, in GREAT SHAPE, athetic, and i'm a cop. so go ahead, try you're best. i'm not in for arguing with someone in the same family but you're twos duet keeps going. why don't you just drop it? i simply stated something and you two come back with the "uh huh hold up girl" **** and get all offensive. give it a break i don't care what you drive and how many horses you got it's still just a car and if i dumped as much money as you did i would have a super duper fast car to. get over yourself e-thug and just drop the whole damn thing i'm tired of reading you're rant
Man your too much. If your gonna try to quote me use my words, dont make up your own. Atheletic? Cop? How much HP? Super Duper fast? E-THUG.......thats just gay. Consider it dropped, we'll see how long that will last.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:24 AM
TECH Addict

it's done on my part. if anything you're the punk and thats that. or, E-Punk?.. BTW that's not quoting you dumbshit. have a good one tough guy
Old 09-10-2007, 11:28 AM
On The Tree

it's done on my part. if anything you're the punk and thats that. or, E-Punk?.. BTW that's not quoting you dumbshit. have a good one tough guy
I knew you couldn't leave it alone. Does you Dad know you are on the internet talking **** to grown people?
Old 09-10-2007, 11:41 AM
TECH Addict

damn man you just don't know where to end it do you? you're a ******* grown up ******* ETHUG who has nothing better to do then argue with me and make childish comments, perhaps you're unable to read to? are you actually out of highschool yet? i believe i said i'm not a kid and i've got a grown up job to!! how do you afford that vette man? i know wendys isn't covering it..oh..wait, i know!! dad baught it for you!! shut the **** up and get off my *** ***** learn to quit and quit trying to get the last word in. if you're really as big bad and tough as you say you are "I'm under 35 and in good shape and will beat the brakes off your punk ***!" you can also know to walk away sometimes. again, have a good one
Old 09-10-2007, 12:23 PM
On The Tree

damn man you just don't know where to end it do you? you're a ******* grown up ******* ETHUG who has nothing better to do then argue with me and make childish comments, perhaps you're unable to read to? are you actually out of highschool yet? i believe i said i'm not a kid and i've got a grown up job to!! how do you afford that vette man? i know wendys isn't covering it..oh..wait, i know!! dad baught it for you!! shut the **** up and get off my *** ***** learn to quit and quit trying to get the last word in. if you're really as big bad and tough as you say you are "I'm under 35 and in good shape and will beat the brakes off your punk ***!" you can also know to walk away sometimes. again, have a good one
Nah, my Dad is dead so I doubt he could afford it. Wendys? You dont have any room to talk about anyones job, aren't you a cop? That would put you on about the same pay scale as Wendys. Nope, I have real job. I know it would have been better for your cause If I would have said my parents bought it or I have a trust fund but nope, manual labor all the way. BTW. You, me or no other self respecting man is gonna walk away from someone calling them ******, ******** or E-THUGS so learn how to tone it down and it will get squashed or you can just keep being a badass behind the keyboard until someone notices and we get served a suspension.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

all of this because a mustang driver wanted a race...
Old 09-10-2007, 12:32 PM
On The Tree

Yea, thats my bad. Sorry SleeperStang, you can have your thread back.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:37 PM
12 Second Club

and for you the timeslip is on tech, pull yourself out of southern region and do a search. it's out there. STOCK. believe it.
Well, I looked in the Timeslip database and well No 1meantransam...I did however, see a 1meanws6 in the 12.3 range...Maybe that is you...but with a 1.7xx 60ft...That isn't any street tires that I have ever seen....Also while looking I noticed something else pretty funny....And you are calling everyone else punks...https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...t=1meantransam
Old 09-10-2007, 12:42 PM
12 Second Club

I'm sorry that couldn't be the car you were talking about because it wasn't even close to stock
Small custom ground Comp Cam
Intake: LS6
Exhaust: Pacesetter longtubes w/ORY
Transmission: Automatic
Transmission Notes: TCI Streetfighter