Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Looking for a race

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahaha wow for the first time this thread isnt about me
Old 09-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheOrangeGuy
all of this because a mustang driver wanted a race...

No, just because 1gaytransam is a lying whinning bitch. All of a sudden you go from being in school to be a cop to being a cop lol...you're a tool STFU. Seems you have a MAJOR iferiority complex and you should go get that checked out. You also argue like a stupid 14 year old. 'My friend has a car that will tear you up blah blah blah....who gives a F#$K. I have a buddy with a firehawk putting down over 800 big deal....and if you keep talking he will beat you up. Is your daddy going to come beat up our daddys too?

You started it, no one said anything about your car and if you think stock for stock a 6-speed 3.43 f-body is faster than a 6-speed 3.43 evett then you are retarded...get over it.

Last edited by aero_ub; 09-10-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:07 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 99T-Top Z28
Well, I looked in the Timeslip database and well No 1meantransam...I did however, see a 1meanws6 in the 12.3 range...Maybe that is you...but with a 1.7xx 60ft...That isn't any street tires that I have ever seen....Also while looking I noticed something else pretty funny....And you are calling everyone else punks...https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...t=1meantransam

and like i said. i got a vette and gave it back. read it all before you post, and also, how does that make me the punk? i never said vettes are a POS did i? soo that one was pointless

Last edited by 1meantransam; 09-10-2007 at 03:14 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:11 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by aero_ub
No, just because 1gaytransam is a lying whinning bitch. All of a sudden you go from being in school to be a cop to being a cop lol...you're a tool STFU. Seems you have a MAJOR iferiority complex and you should go get that checked out. You also argue like a stupid 14 year old. 'My friend has a car that will tear you up blah blah blah....who gives a F#$K. I have a buddy with a firehawk putting down over 800 big deal....and if you keep talking he will beat you up. Is your daddy going to come beat up our daddys too?

You started it, no one said anything about your car and if you think stock for stock a 6-speed 3.43 f-body is faster than a 6-speed 3.43 evett then you are retarded...get over it.
ohh someone else with theire panties in a bunch to huh? funny it's basicly the vette guys saying it. JET finally stops and then the rest of the cheerleading squad jumps it. grow the **** up, i'm a little confused with the problem and you're dads though? it seems as if maybe you guys spent a little TO MUCH time with them, diddling with the dingle maybe? my dads old and so is you'res so get the **** off you're high horses and chill the **** out, wtf is wrong with you guys.. who the hell pissed in you're cornflakes?
Old 09-10-2007, 03:13 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by sleeperstang16
hahaha wow for the first time this thread isnt about me
go ahead and take over man i'm done with this ******* highschool **** they need to grow the **** up. go smoke a couple vettes and F-Bodys and call it a day
Old 09-10-2007, 03:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ummmmm.....is it safe to come in?
Old 09-10-2007, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

I'm not on the up and up on vette's. But, I didn't think they came with a 3.42 gear stock? I though it was a 2.73. But, If some come with a 3.42 I never raced one because I know it would beat me mainly because of the weight difference. Every vette(LS1) I have ever raced I beat by atleast 2 cars, somtimes maybe more.

Jimmy
Old 09-10-2007, 04:30 PM
TECH Addict

jimmy...they don't care.. they have a vette and it's plain and simple, even written in history, that stock for stock the vette wins.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:48 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00WS6WHITE
I'm not on the up and up on vette's. But, I didn't think they came with a 3.42 gear stock? I though it was a 2.73. But, If some come with a 3.42 I never raced one because I know it would beat me mainly because of the weight difference. Every vette(LS1) I have ever raced I beat by atleast 2 cars, somtimes maybe more.

Jimmy
The autos have 2.73 and the M6s have 3.42...
Old 09-10-2007, 04:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1meantransam
jimmy...they don't care.. they have a vette and it's plain and simple, even written in history, that stock for stock the vette wins.
See this is the thing about you....You keep saying drop it...but yet you keep bringing it up...Even in the other thread same fight...
Old 09-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99T-Top Z28
See this is the thing about you....You keep saying drop it...but yet you keep bringing it up...Even in the other thread same fight...

lol...it's ok, he's immature, insecure and has 'little man' syndrome. If it makes him feel better then at least he's entertaining. by the way, did any of his big bad friends with much much faster cars come and beat up on your crappy slow vette yet? The funniest part is that he pretends he had one and then got rid of it for ANY other reason than he can't afford it

I think the Fbodies are cool and a great value...I have friends with fbodies that are much faster than i'll ever be! But this guys a tool and should trade his in for a honda
Old 09-10-2007, 08:45 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Didn't feel like reading through 30 pages of him trying to set up a race blah blah blah blah...

So was there ever a video or time-slip of him ever racing someone?
Old 09-10-2007, 09:16 PM
On The Tree

Old 09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
TECH Addict

lol...it's ok, he's immature, insecure and has 'little man' syndrome. If it makes him feel better then at least he's entertaining. by the way, did any of his big bad friends with much much faster cars come and beat up on your crappy slow vette yet? The funniest part is that he pretends he had one and then got rid of it for ANY other reason than he can't afford it

I think the Fbodies are cool and a great value...I have friends with fbodies that are much faster than i'll ever be! But this guys a tool and should trade his in for a honda

i've got pics if you like? and what makes you any better always replying to my final post? got "big man" syndrome?...or is this "i can say anything online because i'm part of E-Units E-thugs"??
Old 09-10-2007, 09:27 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ckingcmaro
Didn't feel like reading through 30 pages of him trying to set up a race blah blah blah blah...

So was there ever a video or time-slip of him ever racing someone?

yeah, he beat a few and lost a few. he held his own, but now it's down to a slew of vette guys who have to get the final word after me so it's probably not worth even bothering with.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah, he beat a few and lost a few. he held his own, but now it's down to a slew of vette guys who have to get the final word after me so it's probably not worth even bothering with.
Where were the time-slips for those wins? Sorry , i'm a see-er to believe.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Teching In

i've got pics if you like? and what makes you any better always replying to my final post? got "big man" syndrome?...or is this "i can say anything online because i'm part of E-Units E-thugs"??

What the hell is 'big man syndrome' lol. Do you even know what 'little man syndrome' is? And e-unit e-thugs??? What ever that is...

No one made this vettes vs anything other than you. I don't care what anyone drives...I just think you're a tool. I'd love to know what your IQ is Try not to fail out of criminal justice...I know it's extremely hard

And if you do somehow make it, don't forget to pull over ALL the vettes that you are so envious of and hate so much....pssst, most of us don't run front plates. So it shouldn't be hard lol.

Ok, I'm done with you now. You can come back and have "the last word" that you are sooo worried about

good day wannabe
Old 09-10-2007, 10:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 478 Likes on 336 Posts

Stephen Hawking couldn't figure out this thread. A guy from Oklahoma with a Mustang posts a thread in the southern section of an ls1 forum, and it gets hijacked by someone from New York arguing about Corvettes? Is this some new scheme to get OT thread posts included in our post counts?
Old 09-10-2007, 10:31 PM
TECH Addict

my final word is thanks for the good arguement. always love to argue with a guy i'de rather be friends with because he's in the same family as me. but i guess this tool just wants a vette (again) so bad i must argue with other vette owners correct? i "wannabe" just like you guys to!!... i guess it doesn't matter this whole thing is pretty stupid IMO, but i don't back down and obviously you guys don't either so it's pretty dumb to keep going. let stang boy do his think and you all have a good one..

sorry for hijacking you're thread sleeperstang, hopefully i'm not the only one who says sorry for it. WITHOUT a spartass remark included with it

i hope none of you actually try to make me out as an ******* from this post either because i think this ones far from it
Old 09-10-2007, 10:32 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by gametech
Stephen Hawking couldn't figure out this thread. A guy from Oklahoma with a Mustang posts a thread in the southern section of an ls1 forum, and it gets hijacked by someone from New York arguing about Corvettes? Is this some new scheme to get OT thread posts included in our post counts?
agreed. I think NY has a section to don't they?