Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

im selling my 35th slp ss

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010 | 11:05 PM

[QUOTE=chaman;13869237]I wonder from where this idiot came from.

what kind of illiteracy are they teaching you. first of all you don't end a sentence with a preposition and you don't use from twice in that statement, but if you must know THIS idiot came from somewhere that the average IQ is apparently alot higher than yours.
Old 09-15-2010 | 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by PontiacFan
And here comes a for a newbie who knows it all, ...
There are a lot of knowledgable people here.
And knowing what they do, presents a lot of questions about this car.
We're all simply trying to get to the bottom of it all & learn the truth.

Absolutely NO NEED for any of you to lash out & start shet by callin' other people names.
if you're just trying to get to the bottom of it then why not approach the OP with a question about the car instead of just automatically accusing him of trying to sell it as something it's not. nobody on here has seen the car in person and it's hard to judge by stickers in pictures. it just seemed to me that everyone was against this guy and no one wanted to try to help him, just prove him wrong. maybe i lashed out and was a little too brash, but it seemed like most of them were just being bullies. if i offended anyone i apologize, especially THE BRONX BULL, that was very childish of me. i just think that the SLP stickers were swapped by accident at the shop and the previous owner may have done some exterior mods, but the car originated as a 35th LE SS Camaro. is that possible or do i need to hit the Chevrolet history books a little more
Old 09-16-2010 | 01:50 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by inferno06SRT8
if you're just trying to get to the bottom of it then why not approach the OP with a question about the car instead of just automatically accusing him of trying to sell it as something it's not. nobody on here has seen the car in person and it's hard to judge by stickers in pictures. it just seemed to me that everyone was against this guy and no one wanted to try to help him, just prove him wrong. maybe i lashed out and was a little too brash, but it seemed like most of them were just being bullies. if i offended anyone i apologize, especially THE BRONX BULL, that was very childish of me. i just think that the SLP stickers were swapped by accident at the shop and the previous owner may have done some exterior mods, but the car originated as a 35th LE SS Camaro. is that possible or do i need to hit the Chevrolet history books a little more
Dude, you have 3 posts, take a pill/seat

I looked thru this for a good 25 mins and found this in addition:
The OPs pic of first picking up the car shows the top part of the stripes on the front bumper, yet not seen after. OP is def omiting something out of the equation here.

V8sten - did you hear back from the owner of 4443?
Old 09-16-2010 | 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by NDFORSPD
Dude, you have 3 posts, take a pill/seat

I looked thru this for a good 25 mins and found this in addition:
The OPs pic of first picking up the car shows the top part of the stripes on the front bumper, yet not seen after. OP is def omiting something out of the equation here.

V8sten - did you hear back from the owner of 4443?
good catch. i missed that at first, but now i see it and it also had the bumper insert which is now gone. might be when they took off that ugly *** body kit they repainted the front bumper and didn't do the stripes. (now i have 4 posts. )
Old 09-16-2010 | 07:22 AM
9 Second Club

The front bumper cover when I got the car was also an aftermarket one and was damaged because they use black rtv silicon to glue the chin spoiler on. Those stripes were painted on. I personally have never been in an accident of any kind in this car. It was all done before I owned the car.

I haven't heard anything yet. But as soon as I do I'll post what I find out
Old 09-16-2010 | 07:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=inferno06SRT8;13871009]
Originally Posted by chaman
I wonder from where this idiot came from.

what kind of illiteracy are they teaching you. first of all you don't end a sentence with a preposition and you don't use from twice in that statement, but if you must know THIS idiot came from somewhere that the average IQ is apparently alot higher than yours.
Probably the same type that you possess. If you think that the above sentence is proper English, you're mistaken.

What kind of illiteracy are they teaching you? First of all, you shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition, and you should refrain from using "from" two times in one statement. If you must know, THIS idiot came from somewhere in which the average IQ is apparently a lot higher than yours.

You count the mistakes, pal.

Last edited by The Bronx Bull; 09-16-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Old 09-16-2010 | 08:12 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by v8sten
The front bumper cover when I got the car was also an aftermarket one and was damaged because they use black rtv silicon to glue the chin spoiler on. Those stripes were painted on. I personally have never been in an accident of any kind in this car. It was all done before I owned the car.

I haven't heard anything yet. But as soon as I do I'll post what I find out
The front bumper thats on there now is aftermarket too. If it was factory it would have the words 'CAMARO' molded in the middle.
Old 09-16-2010 | 12:47 PM
9 Second Club

I never said it wasn't aftermarket and I am also aware that it's an aftermarket bumper cover. But thank you for pointing that out for the bagillionth time. Since grammar is the current subject, I could care less if mine if f#€ked up.
Old 09-16-2010 | 05:25 PM
TECH Veteran
15 Year Member

What kind of illiteracy are they teaching you? First of all, you shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition, and you should refrain from using "from" two times in one statement. If you must know, THIS idiot came from somewhere in which the average IQ is apparently a lot higher than yours.
I insist, where this idiot came from?

Lets see you write and speak in spanish, *******. English is not my primary language and I bet spanish is not yours, right? Yet I can speak and write better than a LOT of people in this site. If you feel the need to get personal here is my advice...go **** yourself. Welcome to mi ignore list. And please dont try to speak of IQ with me, you will loose, I GUARANTEE that... You felt the need to appear superior or something? Is it my car? Tell you what, take your case with a mod here and see how it goes. You seem to be making friends quite fast.

Last edited by chaman; 09-16-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-16-2010 | 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by chaman
I insist, where this idiot came from?

Lets see you write and speak in spanish, *******. English is not my primary language and I bet spanish is not yours, right? Yet I can speak and write better than a LOT of people in this site. If you feel the need to get personal here is my advice...go **** yourself. Welcome to mi ignore list. And please dont try to speak of IQ with me, you will loose, I GUARANTEE that... You felt the need to appear superior or something? Is it my car? Tell you what, take your case with a mod here and see how it goes. You seem to be making friends quite fast.
look i jumped out there and popped off and this should be about cars and not an english(or spanish) lesson. let me make a blanket apology for all the toes i stepped on at first. can we all start fresh
Old 09-18-2010 | 03:11 PM
9 Second Club

slp sticker on the other car

vin tag on my car

its kind of a sh!tty pic but you can see the vin is my vin number and the car is black. he called me yesterday and it is now verified that it is an SLP mistake and the SLP stickers were swaped at SLP. That being said my car is a true 35th le SLP car and the SLP options that are on my car are the only options that are supposed to be on it. Basically all the SLP options are there, via my sticker on the other car. So there is absolutly no doubt at all that everything i have been sayin is 100% true. That is all.
Old 09-18-2010 | 04:14 PM
TECH Resident

That's messed up! Nice job tracking that one down. Wonder if SLP will send both of you new stickers.
Old 09-18-2010 | 05:10 PM
9 Second Club

nope all 4th gen documentation no longer exists
Old 09-18-2010 | 07:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm still skeptical, but it is what it is.
Old 09-18-2010 | 08:22 PM
10 Second Club

slp sticker on the other car

vin tag on my car

its kind of a sh!tty pic but you can see the vin is my vin number and the car is black. he called me yesterday and it is now verified that it is an SLP mistake and the SLP stickers were swaped at SLP. That being said my car is a true 35th le SLP car and the SLP options that are on my car are the only options that are supposed to be on it. Basically all the SLP options are there, via my sticker on the other car. So there is absolutly no doubt at all that everything i have been sayin is 100% true. That is all.
I feel you.... like I said in the Texas section
Originally Posted by SSHAWK
SLP has been know to make some good mistakes lol
SLP forgot to put my Dash badge/Mats and my stickers on my 1999 Firehawk.
If I wouldn't have order the car myself and had it sent to the dealership from SLP I would have thought it was a fake.

I had a real good phone call with SLP when I got to the dealership and saw it.
Old 09-18-2010 | 08:49 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Bronx Bull
I'm still skeptical, but it is what it is.
What now. Im not driving 4 hours out of my way to get pics of the cars together to prove anymore. what else is there to be skeptical about I have provided enough proof to show you that it is a 100% true SLP LE car. when i get a better pic of the stickers i will post them. my blind @ss can see that the vin matches. what else is there, please tell me?

As you can see by SSHAWK's post, SLP makes mistakes. Im not the only one, there are 3 cars here with SLP mistakes on them

- Mine
- the Black slp ss with my stickers on it
- SSHAWK's car
Old 09-18-2010 | 10:57 PM
10 Second Club

What now. Im not driving 4 hours out of my way to get pics of the cars together to prove anymore. what else is there to be skeptical about I have provided enough proof to show you that it is a 100% true SLP LE car. when i get a better pic of the stickers i will post them. my blind @ss can see that the vin matches. what else is there, please tell me?

As you can see by SSHAWK's post, SLP makes mistakes. Im not the only one, there are 3 cars here with SLP mistakes on them

- Mine
- the Black slp ss with my stickers on it
- SSHAWK's car
v8sten is "The Bronx Bull" buying the car??? If not **** him!!!

People that want to buy this car will understand people make mistakes. You have proven that you have gone out of your way to find out about your car.. Thats more then alot of people would have done.
Old 09-19-2010 | 03:44 AM
9 Second Club

no hes not buying it. hes just going out of his way to prove me wrong. for what reason, i haven't a clue. he is in a way **** blocking me, and took a simple "for sale" thread into a 4 page battle to see who's dick is bigger. i have been more than reasonable with this whole ordeal. i have had enough of this bs. the car is the real deal.
Old 09-19-2010 | 09:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

no hes not buying it. hes just going out of his way to prove me wrong. for what reason, i haven't a clue. he is in a way **** blocking me, and took a simple "for sale" thread into a 4 page battle to see who's dick is bigger. i have been more than reasonable with this whole ordeal. i have had enough of this bs. the car is the real deal.
I won't say anymore, but restart your thread fresh, and sure, describe it as a 35th Anniversary, but also note that there are mis-matched parts:

* Incorrect wheels
* The front bumper cover is not the original
* The stripes don't continue past the hood
* The grille has been ripped off
* Berger panel has been added/replaced
* Incorrect SLP stickers
* The CME valence has been ripped off
* The grey "C-A-M-A-R-O" fill ins for the rear bumper, LE specific, have been removed

That would be an honest sale

Good luck.

Last edited by The Bronx Bull; 09-19-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Old 09-19-2010 | 10:02 AM
On The Tree

(popcorn eating smiley) idk how to do that one so that was it lol... Good read, and inferno thinks he can do this with grammar... You sir are the epitome of a vaginal cleaning devise (douche)

Quick Reply: im selling my 35th slp ss