Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Hit & Run

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 02:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlizzakeB
Hey bro, im so sorry this happened. Wow the pics came out better than i thought tho. We'll get this ****** so dont worry. You have to stay outta it but we dont have to hahaahah. Ill cya in 1st tomorrow bro.

P.S. In the first pic you can see me!!! hahahah yea....
Hahaha...thanks man. It turns out the guy we thought that did it just so happens to have the exact same name as the guy that did do it. Talked to the cops some more today and they couldn't give any information about anything to me. They have pretty much filed a restraining order against me and this guy. I cannot contact this kid at all in fear that I will knock the living Hell out of him and blow the case. I'm trying so hard to keep my cool...this week has been terrible and this just about cost me to blow up.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK#608
That's my worst fear everytime I take my Firehawk out of the garage. I hardly ever park it. I usually drive and go back to the garage.

Revenge is sweet. Pm me sometime, I'd love to help.
My same thoughts...But of course, I just kept telling myself "It won't happen to me". Well I was proved horribly wrong yesterday

And this is great...Everyone at school is friends with me pretty much and that is all I have heard "Lemme know if I need to kick some ***". This kid doesn't have a chance...He will go down sooner or later...I just hope it's going to happen after everything is settled.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 87turbo2
hoLY ****! He had to have PUSHED the car to move it that far. Or, just been flying backwards out of the parking space. Either way, what a tool. Sorry to see it happen to a nice car. Best of luck.
BTW, they usually blue book your value, I was told before if it was 50% or more of the value they would total it. But I'm sure we have LS/LT guys here that now insurance business.

Devon
Yeah...no doubt it was pushed. Here is my idea of what happened:

The kid backed into me and freaked out and nailed the throttle instead of the brake. He began to panic and probably doesn't have insurance, so he took off.

And if it is only 50% of its Blue Book Value (which is like $11,000?!?!?!?! Am I missing something here? I even had a dealer tell me that he would buy the car from me for $21,000!), then my car is a gone. May God have mercy on this kid's soul
Old 03-24-2006, 02:33 PM
Teching In

Default ...

So it wasnt geraldo or w/e? then who was it? well...we'll figure something out bro...yup the weekend has only started...
Old 03-24-2006, 02:34 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by RedlineBrian
Dude that really sucks to see that happen to such a young car. Only 12K on the clock? Damn i don't know what i would do if i had that happen to me. I had someone bruch against my car with a shopping cart once and i flipped the biggest **** ever.
Don't get impatient with this guy. You don't wanna blow anything up. When he gets caught, cuz he will, just prosecute the **** out of him. Press charges in criminal court then file a civil suit for damages in addition to the insurance payout. Just **** him out of everything he's got. It takes a real dirtbag to do that to someones car and not own up to it.
Good luck with it and let us know how it goes. Best wishes.

-Brian
Well I just looked at the odometer and it is roughly 12,900.

I am so close to losing my temper...I want to wake up now...It's all just a bad dream
Old 03-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Banned

I was refering more towards putting bleach in his gas tank at 2 a.m.

I saw it on Mythbusters t.v. the motor died after just 2 minutes. It kills the oil and the bearings seize within a few miles.

They tried sugar, moth *****, all kinds of crap and the bleach was the only thing that killed it dead as a door nail.

After this whole thing is done and you get paid, you need to pm me, seriously. It'll be my pleasure.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JustAnIlluzion
thats why i never drove a nice car to the high school parking lot, or most parking lots for that matter.

you can find another one, its just a 4th gen camaro.
Not another one like this though...Sure it's "just a car", but it's MY car. The fact that it is MY car and I have gone through so much just to get it tells me that it cannot be replaced. I have some thing in the back of my car, but lucky me I cannot even get to them because the rear hatch is smashed in.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:40 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 98redM6
It's considered a felony in California if you commit a hit and run, I don't know about where you live. Sorry to hear about everything else that's happening in your life, but hang in there. You could always just bum rush him in court when he's in handcuffs or something and beat him down. It's funny to see when stuff like that happens on police videos.
I was told that this is considered a felony here as well.

Who knows...you just may see me on the next episode of "COPS"...
Old 03-24-2006, 02:42 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BlizzakeB
So it wasnt geraldo or w/e? then who was it? well...we'll figure something out bro...yup the weekend has only started...
Cops/principal told me that it's still the same first name "Geraldo" or whatever it was, but a different last name. That's as much as they would tell me for his own safety
Old 03-24-2006, 02:42 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK#608
I was refering more towards putting bleach in his gas tank at 2 a.m.

I saw it on Mythbusters t.v. the motor died after just 2 minutes. It kills the oil and the bearings seize within a few miles.

They tried sugar, moth *****, all kinds of crap and the bleach was the only thing that killed it dead as a door nail.

After this whole thing is done and you get paid, you need to pm me, seriously. It'll be my pleasure.
Hahaha...I like you
You just might be hearing from me in the future
Old 03-24-2006, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL..Mythbusters is the ****!!! (plus the redhead is SMOKIN!...uhm the chick...) I mean I never would've thought about bleach. They make non scented bleach now to

Yeah, spazzyfry123, it sux but once you hit like 50% value on your car, they'll just total it out. If the frame is bent, they'll usually give up right there. My friends rx7 had a bent frame ( he side swiped a car going maybe 10-15mph), nowhere near the damage of your car, but sure enough, it bent his frame. Claims guy was like, oh well it's a total, didnt even look at the rest of the shops write up. Let the court try to work it out, if it falls through, then beat his ***. Is his 18? If so he can be REALLLY fucked. Especially if its a felony there, he'll find it damn near impossible to get hired with a felony on his record.

Best o luck

Devon
Old 03-24-2006, 02:58 PM
TECH Veteran

that sucks that some one would stoop that low, fuckn degenerates
Old 03-24-2006, 03:35 PM
TECH Resident

LOL..Mythbusters is the ****!!! (plus the redhead is SMOKIN!...uhm the chick...) I mean I never would've thought about bleach. They make non scented bleach now to

Yeah, spazzyfry123, it sux but once you hit like 50% value on your car, they'll just total it out. If the frame is bent, they'll usually give up right there. My friends rx7 had a bent frame ( he side swiped a car going maybe 10-15mph), nowhere near the damage of your car, but sure enough, it bent his frame. Claims guy was like, oh well it's a total, didnt even look at the rest of the shops write up. Let the court try to work it out, if it falls through, then beat his ***. Is his 18? If so he can be REALLLY fucked. Especially if its a felony there, he'll find it damn near impossible to get hired with a felony on his record.

Best o luck

Devon
Man oh man...this kid's *** is mine. According to KBB my car is worth about $11,900. Can someone please verify that is true? If that is true my car is done.
I don't think this kid is 18...I think he's 16 or 17. Maybe I should wait until he turns 18?
Old 03-24-2006, 03:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your statute of limitation would run out by then. Still he could get screwed and lose his dl for 3+years, felony hit and run, fleeing the scene, etc etc. Also, yeah the price is about right on the value. I say you are looking at easy 5000+ ( thats lowballing ) for repairs. If you really want THAT car most insurance companies will allow you to buy the car back. My buddy did that with his old subaru xt6. totalled it, gave him a check for like 4k, he bought the car back for like 475 and change. repaired it, has a rebuilt title now, but he still has the car he's owned since it came from the showroom floor.

If you're both juve's just beat the **** out of the kid. Won't end up on your record anyway. My cousin had grand theft and it didnt make it on his record when he hit 18, so a good beat down should slide..
Old 03-24-2006, 04:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i'd kill him if he hit my car.. no questions asked what a ******* and the princple had enough nerve to ask you why you parked like that damn morons... good luck with that **** pay one of your friends 50 to beat the **** out of the kid
Old 03-24-2006, 10:17 PM
Teching In

Wont need 50, id do it for free, i think 99% of the school would too
Old 03-24-2006, 10:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by spazzyfry123
Man oh man...this kid's *** is mine. According to KBB my car is worth about $11,900. Can someone please verify that is true? If that is true my car is done.
I don't think this kid is 18...I think he's 16 or 17. Maybe I should wait until he turns 18?
Him being a minor is good, then you can sure the parents too.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:10 PM
TECH Resident

Your statute of limitation would run out by then. Still he could get screwed and lose his dl for 3+years, felony hit and run, fleeing the scene, etc etc. Also, yeah the price is about right on the value. I say you are looking at easy 5000+ ( thats lowballing ) for repairs. If you really want THAT car most insurance companies will allow you to buy the car back. My buddy did that with his old subaru xt6. totalled it, gave him a check for like 4k, he bought the car back for like 475 and change. repaired it, has a rebuilt title now, but he still has the car he's owned since it came from the showroom floor.

If you're both juve's just beat the **** out of the kid. Won't end up on your record anyway. My cousin had grand theft and it didnt make it on his record when he hit 18, so a good beat down should slide..
Yeah, I was just kidding about waiting until then. So it looks like the car is going to be totalled. I've decided if that is the case, I am buying the car back and going to fix it myself. Then I will buy myself a Jeep and have fun with that while the SS will only come out on nice days or the like. This car is not going to leave my possession.

And there will be an ***-beating in order for this guy...I am just waiting until all financial issues are put away. Then all Hell is going to break loose.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:13 PM
12 Second Club

sorry to hear about this. put yourself in a straight jacket(cuz your temper will flare and ull wanna throw a few hundred punches to this chumps head whenever u see/think of him),bite your tongue and hold out till cops/court settles this. once all clr put a picture of the damage in your pocket, have a FRIEND drive you around till you find this **** stick. whoop his *** till your dead tired. look at the pic in your pocket for round 2 of *** whoopin,then go bang his old lady. but, make sure your still under 18 and dont kill the ******
Old 03-24-2006, 11:14 PM
12 Second Club

damn not my car and im pissed, just kicked the **** outta my cat.

Quick Reply: Hit & Run