Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Hit & Run

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006 | 10:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow dude i feel for ya...like 2 months ago i was sitting in my room and i dont really know how to explain it but i was parked in front of my garages that are parallel with my apt. and cars park in front... i was parked sideways infront of my garage cuz i had just put my other rims on and got too lazy to pull into a parking spot...well i had my blinds open thank god and all of a sudden i hear a BAM im like wtf and i look outside and one of my neighbors in a BRAND NEW(3 days old) G35 Sedan had backed straight into my drivers rim/fender/door and got out looked at it(i was running to the front door by this time) and then the mother ****** gets back in his car and was gonna drive off..i ran in front of the car and kicked his ******* bumper so hard with my steel toe boots it went straight through the front bumper.. i was so pissed..i got over that and went and looked at my car..and it knocked everythign off alignment..scratched my z28 symbol, and cracked the edge of my door and scraped my rim...i seriously was about to beat a 40+ year olds ***...well in the end i didnt want to claim it because my insurance is already 398 a month so i told the guy that we would wait a couple of months when i get everythign on my car fixed and get it repainted...the guy is nice enough to come to my door and check on it every once in a while..atleast i caught the ******!

and btw i highly doubt they will total your car thats not that bad...
Old 03-29-2006 | 11:00 PM
On The Tree

Some people just don't deserve to live.... The problem is movies like The fast N the furious... Ever kid with a fart pipe on a civic thinks he's mario andretti... Sucks to hear it man. Beat his brains out
Old 03-29-2006 | 11:25 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

This is what happened to my 98 Z28 when it had 93000 miles and was in mint condition. Some fucktard imigrant ran a redlight and ran from the scene, I chased him down and yakned him from his truck, the only reason I didn't kill him is that my wife was with me.

He had no license, ran a redlight, caused an accident and ran from the scene well.......the lovely Winter Garden Police that came to the scene let him go with about $300.00 in fines.

Your car can be fixed.

Good luck!

This is after 2 months in the body shop and 16 hours of me buffing the paint.

Old 03-30-2006 | 05:31 AM
Teching In

Just wait 'til all this is over, and then I would wait a couple of weeks after it's all blown over and done with. Then confront his *** and beat tha dog **** out of him, or just be sneaky and do tha same to his peice of **** eclipse.
Old 03-30-2006 | 10:05 PM
TECH Junkie

that sucks....why havent u laid his *** out by now? im in highschool too and DD my car. everythings been fine so far (knock on wood) but if someone keyed my car or something and i found out who it was ... i dont know how to simply put it..theyd be done
Old 03-31-2006 | 12:25 PM
Teching In
15 Year Member

Hey man, sorry to hear about your bad luck. I used to live right down the road from you on 14th street before I moved up to MI to work for the General.

I'm not trying to be a ***** here, but just a bit of unsolicited advice....If you're going to kick the guys ***, don't talk about it on a message board. If anything ever did happen, I guarantee you that they would find this post somehow and use it against you. If you are charged with assault, and they find out that's its premediated, then you are in a world of ****. Take the insurance money and sue him if you have to. If this happens again, kick his ***, but don't talk about it.
Old 03-31-2006 | 04:39 PM
TECH Resident

He's probably an illegal...so I'm sure they'll go easy on him and let him stay in the country without penalty...

Sorry to hear about that though...that freaking sucks!
Old 03-31-2006 | 06:07 PM
TECH Resident

Richie - Wow man...That is terrible. Much worse than mine! Glad you got it all put together though!
Old 03-31-2006 | 06:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
that sucks....why havent u laid his *** out by now? im in highschool too and DD my car. everythings been fine so far (knock on wood) but if someone keyed my car or something and i found out who it was ... i dont know how to simply put it..theyd be done
I'm really proud of myself for how well I have retained my anger. I am a really laid back guy, but this just pisses me off so bad...
Old 03-31-2006 | 06:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by irocbsa
Hey man, sorry to hear about your bad luck. I used to live right down the road from you on 14th street before I moved up to MI to work for the General.

I'm not trying to be a ***** here, but just a bit of unsolicited advice....If you're going to kick the guys ***, don't talk about it on a message board. If anything ever did happen, I guarantee you that they would find this post somehow and use it against you. If you are charged with assault, and they find out that's its premediated, then you are in a world of ****. Take the insurance money and sue him if you have to. If this happens again, kick his ***, but don't talk about it.
14th Street...?

No offense taken by what you said. Very smart words actually. I am not going to kick this guy's ***...once I take everything from this kid, I think I will be fine.
Old 03-31-2006 | 07:37 PM
TECH Regular

thats awful. i was knicked in a hit and run in a mall parking lot a couple of years back, of course i had no idea who it was, and it just got fixed under insurance.

also congrats on not acting like a complete idiot. i know how pissed you are, but going off and "beating his ***" is only going to get you in a lot more trouble than hes in. dont be a dumbass.
Old 04-05-2006 | 02:37 PM
Teching In
15 Year Member

Yeah, 14th Street down by Atlantic Station. Its amazing how that area has blown up.
Old 04-06-2006 | 11:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

sorry to here about everything, that sucks. Im a laid back guy too for the most part, but when **** happens to my car, i get pretty pissed. Im sure your car will NOT be totaled. I used to work at a body shop part time after school. Next Year i am going into WyoTech for collision and repair. So ive been around body repair for a little bit. Good luck with everything and Paybacks a Bitch. Get that F**ker!
-Joel
Old 04-06-2006 | 06:53 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by JustAnIlluzion
you can find another one, its just a 4th gen camaro.

I cant believe anyone that has at least enough interest in their car to be on a website about it, could say anything like that. You must not understand how hard it is for some people to get these. I waited and went through 4 years of hell to get my car. Worked my *** off. And finally I got a job as an electrician and was able to get my car. Its my baby and means almost everything to me! I may have 1 of 1023957uaedkfwajeit5 4th Gen F-Bodys, but to me its 1 of a kind.

I feel your pain. The previous owner of my car had a collision with it and whoever repainted it F'ed up so now my entire driver side is different colors Good luck and after its over, make that guy wish he he had stayed in mexico!
Old 04-08-2006 | 01:32 AM
On The Tree

i myself just recently had the joy of having my car wrecked (my sister spun her down in a ditch) Right now its been in the body shop for almost 3 weeks and there still finding **** wrong with my baby, the damage is around 9k right now before this latest find of damage ( the rear bumper, the exhaust scratched the **** out of it ) But they didnt total it. Its a 2000 trans am with 60k on the clock so i really dont think you have to much to worry about. Hopefully there wont be to much hidden damage like there was with mine. Right side of the frame was described to me as a twistler and the left was buckled. Everything from the bumper to the block had to be replaced. A hood and 2 fenders, front bumper and maybe the rear bumber but im hopeing that can just be repainted. I have some pictures over on ls1.com/forums its in the firebird section, i have the same user name. I hope everything works out for you. (sorry so long)
Old 04-08-2006 | 01:50 AM
On The Tree

That guy should just be taken out to the oak tree and strung up!!!!!!
I feel for your lost man....
Old 04-09-2006 | 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If I were you the only thing keeping me from beating this ****** would be the fact he could sue for assault and battery. So I guess thank God for insurance and leave it at that.
Old 04-09-2006 | 08:20 PM
TECH Resident

I received the police report the other day. It tells me absolutely nothing. I know more about the situation that this report states. Now after calling the police station, it turns out the guy assigned to my case has gone on vacation and will return in the middle of the week some time. I am getting so tired of looking at my car and having to drive it as it is. I am a person that washes/waxes his car every weekend and keeps everything perfect that has to do with it. It is pointless to wash my car since water will leak into the rear hatch and it will still look like ***. So I have about half a foot of pollen on my car and I can't do anything about it really. Another thing that is pissing me off is that I am required to do all of this work and go out of my way to do things for something that wasn't my fault in the least. I have to take time out of school/work and all of my other personal matters just to meet with different people and not get anywhere with it. They better give me a Ford GT as my rental while my car is in the shop...

Quick Reply: Hit & Run