Leatherseats.com Group Buy for F-Bodies...

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2004, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leatherseats.com Group Buy for F-Bodies...

To All F-Body Owners:

Leatherseats.com is proud to presents its first ever F-Body Group Buy! We have worked with a few members of this board already on interiors for their cars and have just recently had a few more members calling in, interested in a group buy. We are currently extending our offer to all Camaro, Firebird*, and Trans Am* owners. On the Camaro, we have the patterns for Camaros 93-02 and I think have the 85-88 pattern also. I will have to double check that. On the Firebird, we have 93-01 and the 94-99 Trans Am* pattern. The pricing for our Deluxe kits are as follows...

Buyers: 2-Row Price
1....................$679.00
3....................$649.00
5....................$619.00
10..................$589.00
20..................$559.00

Options:
Two-tone..........................$30.00
2 generic logos...................$30.00
2 GM related logos..............$75.00
Installation Kit...................$35.00(FREE if we get over 10 orders)
Color Double Stitching.........$10.00
Colored Piping....................$60.00
Suede inserts....................$85.00
Flat Perforated inserts........$35.00
Flat Non-perf inserts..........$35.00
Seat Heater System...........$99.00
Seat heater/Massage.........$149.00
Shift boot........................$49.99(actual matching leather)
Ebrake boot.....................$49.99(actual matching leather)
*Premium leather upgrade....$100.00(adds more leather to rear seat covers)
Carbon fiber seat inserts....$120.00
1/4 hide of leather............$80.00
1/2 hide of leather............$145.00
1/4 hide of carbon............$120.00
Yard of Suede..................$80.00
Ground Shipping...............$25.00

*The Trans Am's have to get the Premium Leather Kit/Upgrade because there is no Deluxe Kit available.

All of our kits will include the covers for the Front buckets, Rear Bench, Door Inserts, and Headrests (if applicable). The cost for the shift boots and e-brake boots are correct and I believe I have a few of the patterns for the F-Bodies already. If I do not have an e-brake boot or shift boot pattern that you need please let me know. If you have any questions at all concerning any of this; please e-mail or call me at the contact information listed below...

List:
#1. IntenseSS
#2. BadBlackBird
#3. SexinmyFbird98
#4. WAHUSKER

Jeremy
www.leatherseats.com
jeremy@leatherseats.com
1-866-NEW-SEAT

Last edited by Leatherseats.com; 03-05-2004 at 10:03 AM.
Old 01-27-2004, 01:38 PM
On The Tree

How much of the seat is actual leather? It seems like it can get a little expensive if you get two tone, logos, and premium leather upgrade. Thats an extra $205. That would bring the total to around $800.
Old 01-27-2004, 02:14 PM
Teching In

The Deluxe kit is Full leather seating surfaces on the front buckets,like factory, with a partial leather/partial vinyl rear bench. The picture am attaching shows the leather portions in dark gray and the vinyl portions in white. Besides this fact, our most popular selling kit is our Deluxe kit and you really cant tell the difference between the leather and the vinyl. I personally have this in my own truck also.

Jeremy
Attached Thumbnails Leatherseats.com Group Buy for F-Bodies...-camarorear.jpg  
Old 01-27-2004, 03:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

So it would cost 75 $ more to go with a ......Camaro SS logo on the headrests???..............Lets get like 20 orders going chop..chop
when is the deadline?
Old 01-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Teching In

The deadline is kinna up to you all. I will be answering questions and gathering names for the list to let you all know how many you all have gathered. Once you will reach a conclusion of when to stop then it will end and we will start the order taking process. That usually occurs when most the people say "I dont want to wait anymore and 10 people on this list is a good enough discount for me.". Should I put you on the list as #1?

Jeremy
Old 01-27-2004, 04:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

No lets wait to see what happens first.....I really don't want to spend more than 650-700 $$$$...Still got to get that 12-bolt$$$$$$$.....I will be checkin this thread every day so I should not miss much..Thanks
Old 01-27-2004, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Well I can put you on the list under the condition that if we dont get enough sales for you to afford it then you dont have to commit. The reason I say this is because thats what everyone is going to say "I dont want to commit until you get a lot of people". Well we will never get a lot of people if someone doesnt start the list... so if you are decently serious about it, I can put ya on there with the condition that enough buy before you are commited. Basically someones gotta be the brave one to start it...

Jeremy
Old 01-27-2004, 08:16 PM
On The Tree

Since i probably can't have my first option, i'll think i might go with number two. what would that be you ask, this... (but it has to green instead of red).

thomas...

Last edited by 6camaro9; 01-27-2004 at 08:16 PM. Reason: fix link
Old 01-27-2004, 08:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

All I need is the fronts, no need to cover the rears their in the basement,can I get a price that.
Old 01-27-2004, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

What are the carbon fiber seat inserts? Can you do perforated suade inserts?
Old 01-27-2004, 10:07 PM
DjD
Teching In

Hi All - visiting from Team Camaro...

Jeremy,

I have a 1st gen ragtop and am putting 4th gen seats in it. The interior is ivory houndstooth. First can a price be worked up for just a set of front seat covers? and next if I supplied the houndstooth material for the inserts can you do some custom detail work? The idea is to make the 4th gen seats look like they have 1st gen houndstooth covers. It would require a slight modification to the red inserts shown above (a leather strip across the front of the seat bottom so the insert doesn' t go off the seat cushion like your example) and adding some buttons... If you think this can be done as part of this GP I can provide pictures or what ever would be needed for you to see what I have in mind... TIA
Old 01-27-2004, 10:39 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent you an e-mail of what i want
Old 01-28-2004, 02:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sent PM
Old 01-28-2004, 07:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DjD
Hi All - visiting from Team Camaro...

Jeremy,

I have a 1st gen ragtop and am putting 4th gen seats in it. The interior is ivory houndstooth. First can a price be worked up for just a set of front seat covers? and next if I supplied the houndstooth material for the inserts can you do some custom detail work? The idea is to make the 4th gen seats look like they have 1st gen houndstooth covers. It would require a slight modification to the red inserts shown above (a leather strip across the front of the seat bottom so the insert doesn' t go off the seat cushion like your example) and adding some buttons... If you think this can be done as part of this GP I can provide pictures or what ever would be needed for you to see what I have in mind... TIA

probably something like this but in a different color. I want dark green.

this is yearone's Nov8tr car. i know they sell the this cover and i think they have a black/white version. it's listed on the site but no picture.

thomas...
Old 01-28-2004, 09:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 6camaro9
probably something like this but in a different color. I want dark green.

this is yearone's Nov8tr car. i know they sell the this cover and i think they have a black/white version. it's listed on the site but no picture.

thomas...

My eyes!
Old 01-28-2004, 02:56 PM
Teching In

mcflyz28: E-mail me with your make and model at jeremy@leatherseats.com along with what you are wanting do on your seats and I can give ya a quote.

BadBlackBird: I will attach a picture of the Carbon Fiber inserts, and I can perforate suede.

DjD: The pattern I have is based off the cloth pattern that doesnt have the channels... there are quite a few members that have already bought these kits. The only other pattern I have is the channeled pattern like in the Black and Red picture. Altering one of those patterns is pretty hard to do off a picture and guess work. I pretty much will not be able to mimic that Orange interior unless I had those covers to work with or your seat with me. The houndstooth stuff I might be able to work into one of the patterns above if you want it, but I'll have to check with my manager to find out. We generally dont like doing that because its from an outside supply. We wont warranty it and if we just accidentally screwed up some of the material you would have to buy extra and I wouldnt want you to have to do that. Those are the worries with using outside material. I might still be able to do it though... e-mail me at jeremy@leatherseats.com with some more details and I will check into it.

Dan: I got your e-mail and found the picture after my first e-mail. I e-mailed you back with some more details on the buy.

Jeremy
jeremy@leatherseats.com

P.S. The SilverCarbon picture is of the Carbon Fiber inserts option. The other picture is of our cloth based patterns without the channels. This is a member of the CamaroZ28 board that bought from us. The pictures are of the seats right after installation by himself and is a tad bit lose in some areas because it hasnt had time to contour and conform to the seat.
Attached Thumbnails Leatherseats.com Group Buy for F-Bodies...-silvercarbonfiberinserts.jpg   Leatherseats.com Group Buy for F-Bodies...-camarored5.jpg  
Old 01-28-2004, 04:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 6camaro9
Since i probably can't have my first option, i'll think i might go with number two. what would that be you ask, this... (but it has to green instead of red).

thomas...

That is exactly what I want..same colors and everthing..but the chevy logo(instead I would like Camaro SS)........Put me on the list like you said..sorry it took so long to get back to you....Those seats are sweet
Old 01-28-2004, 04:25 PM
Teching In

I've got you down as Number 1.
Old 01-28-2004, 04:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Camaro SS logo like this(file attachment).......In red
Attached Thumbnails Leatherseats.com Group Buy for F-Bodies...-0765.jpg  
Old 01-28-2004, 04:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by IntenseSS
Camaro SS logo like this(file attachment).......In red
With the Camaro above it or just the SS... this is what I have already put together. I will have to see if we have something that will work if you are wanting the Camaro...

The picture is the Anniversary Edition logo, but we have one thats just the SS part of it.

Jeremy
Attached Thumbnails Leatherseats.com Group Buy for F-Bodies...-anniversaryss.jpg