New PBT Special! CryoTech Rotors and Hawk HPS Pads $299.00 plus shipping

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 07:33 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New PBT Special! CryoTech Rotors and Hawk HPS Pads $299.00 plus shipping

Cryogenically treated rotors are now available from PBT!

Most of us are aware of the reported advantages of Cryogenically processed rotors in a street performance application... Some of the potential benefits include increased pad and rotor life, increased fatigue strength, increased resistance to cracking and warping... These points alone made it easy to decide to go with the Cryo process across our entire rotor line!

We will begin by launching our most popular package for the 98-02 F-body camaro/firebirds... Front and rear drilled and slotted CryoTech rotors with Hawk HPS pads: $299.00 plus shipping!

Need a set for your LT-1, GTO or other vehicle? Give me a call or PM for pricing and availability.

I'll begin shipping the first packages on Wednesday. We are in full, continuous production and will be able to quickly fill as many orders as we recieve.

The phone is a direct line to me and I will be logged in here and checking my PM's daily! Please PM me your contact information or call (951) 757-8267 to place your order. I accept Visa, M/C and PayPal. My customer service record speaks for itself. You can count on me to do what it takes to make your brake parts purchase the best available on the net or anywhere else!

On car photos courtesy of PewterY2KZ28

I'd like to thank all my loyal customers here on LS1Tech! Your good words and referals make doing buisness here a pleasure. If there is anything else I can ever do for you, dont hesitate to ask!

Harry

PLEASE NOTE: I plan to keep the price as long as I can but it is completely at my discretion. Prices are subject to change without notice.

Last edited by shockwaveharry; 03-11-2008 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Man-Crush Warning

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Front and rear, drilled and slotted w/hps pads. 1999 corvette. Shipped to 87144.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 94 Likes on 74 Posts

Harry is a great guy to deal with... He also sells an awesome product!! I have over 20K on this set up.. Still going strong!!
Old 03-11-2008, 04:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just to clarify, $299 for front and rear discs and pads? If so, what are shipping charges to 38680 and how late are you open?
Old 03-11-2008, 04:53 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 01sscam
Front and rear, drilled and slotted w/hps pads. 1999 corvette. Shipped to 87144.
$351.82 shipped to your door! I should have a set ready to go on thursday (C5's are my second most popular items)

Originally Posted by PewterY2KZ28
Harry is a great guy to deal with... He also sells an awesome product!! I have over 20K on this set up.. Still going strong!!
20k already??? Fantastic! It feels good to sell a product that everyone likes. Thanks for everything, including the pic's!

Originally Posted by sneaky7980
Just to clarify, $299 for front and rear discs and pads? If so, what are shipping charges to 38680 and how late are you open?
Yes, a complete pad and rotor set for your car. Shipping to you is $56.29 and I'll be in the office late as always. I have to step out for a bit (I need food!) but I'll be here at least till 9pm Pacific. Feel free to call as late as you need.

Harry
Old 03-11-2008, 05:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Seriously? Just want to clarify, cause this deal seems a bit unreal! So we get front & rear rotors and Hawk pads for only $299 (plus shipping)?

If I'm reading that right, you'll hear from me by the end of the week!

(Also, what would shipping be to 46256?)
Old 03-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Man-Crush Warning

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks. I will call tomorrow to order them for the corvette.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I may have overlooked it but what are the rotors made of?

Thanks

Last edited by sneaky7980; 03-11-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 06:44 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Z Fury
Seriously? Just want to clarify, cause this deal seems a bit unreal! So we get front & rear rotors and Hawk pads for only $299 (plus shipping)?

If I'm reading that right, you'll hear from me by the end of the week!

(Also, what would shipping be to 46256?)

Seriously! I'm working hard to be competitively priced here on the forum. Margins are thin but as a manufacturer, alot of sales make it worthwhile. No middle man taking his cut on the rotors. That's good for both you and me!

I'm out of the office so I'll PM you the shipping price a little later.

Harry
Old 03-11-2008, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by shockwaveharry

Seriously! I'm working hard to be competitively priced here on the forum. Margins are thin but as a manufacturer, alot of sales make it worthwhile. No middle man taking his cut on the rotors. That's good for both you and me!

I'm out of the office so I'll PM you the shipping price a little later.

Harry
I know my brakes have about had it, and I have a nice pile of parts to put on my car this spring already, so I figure I may as well tackle the brakes as well. That and this price is looking really good to me! Thanks for your time, and we'll be in touch soon!

JC
Old 03-11-2008, 07:56 PM
FormerVendor

When i clicked checkout on your website it said $45 for shipping, $344 total.
Could you clarify?

Also, i may have overlooked it but what are the rotors made of?

Thanks
Please don't confuse me with BSI, another brake vendor here on the forums. All orders with me are processed by phone or PM. I'm working on the website but it's on the back burner for just a bit longer.

I'm shipping out over 70lbs of brake parts and it will vary anywhere between $30 here on the left coast to over $70 back east. I use UPS and charge their published rates based on weight and destination.

What are the rotors made of? I machine OEM replacement rotors made of cast iron. Essentially all brake rotors are made of cast iron. You could buy carbon fiber rotors but you don't want to know how much they'll cost!!

If you would like to buy the rotors and pads from me, please PM your contact information or call me direct at 951-757-8267

Harry
Old 03-11-2008, 08:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry for the confusion, i saw 2 links under "Sponsor Specials" and got the two of you confused. I'm ready to order a set from someone so for my sake, could you tell me any known differences between your product and theirs? It seems that thier rotors are CNC'd aluminum.
Hate to play devils advocate but as a business man yourself, you understand the desire to get the best bang for your buck.

Thanks again for all the input!

Last edited by sneaky7980; 03-11-2008 at 10:39 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:17 PM
FormerVendor

Sorry for the confusion, i saw 2 links under "Sponsor Specials" and got the two of you confused. I'm ready to order a set from someone so for my sake, could you tell me any known differences between your product and theirs? It seems that thier rotors are CNC'd aluminum. I guess that would make up for the difference in shipping costs.

Hate to play devils advocate but as a business man yourself, you understand the desire to get the best bang for your buck.

Thanks again for all the input!
The rotor buisness on the west coast is a tight knit community... We all know each other because we're all so close together! We run into eachother picking up parts from common suppliers, guys float around from one company to another... I know the guys at BSI. I help them out when I can, they're happy to return the favor. Positive working relationships help build the industry as a whole.

We all offer the same style and quality product (sorry... No CNC'd alumimum from either one of us). I try to stand out by doing my very best to offer world-class customer service! I've done it with every buisness I've owned (all two of them) and everywhere I've worked (The largest Mercedes-Benz dealer in the world). Honesty, Integrity and communication are key elements to a successful buisness and thats what I offer in addition to a quality, well priced product.

I'm hoping that, ultimately, you will decide to purchase from me. It's selfish, but I want your business!

Harry
Old 03-11-2008, 10:01 PM
FormerVendor

Default NEW! Drilled Only Design Now Available...

I've had a few requests for a "drilled only" rotor and I think it looks pretty good so, since I have the program, I'll offer it up to whoever would like a set!

The picture below shows the new design, as well as illustrates the difference between the rotors after Zinc plating (on the left) and before (on the right).

Harry
Old 03-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Teching In

Sweet deal.

Direct bolt in right? No muss, no fuss?

Sign me up and please let me know how much to 90027

Thanks!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 01:33 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by JD_Cravin
Sweet deal.

Direct bolt in right? No muss, no fuss?

Sign me up and please let me know how much to 90027

Thanks!!!
$23.67 to send them down the block!

You are correct... It is a direct bolt in. OEM size and fit.

Give me a call or PM me with your contact info.

Harry
Old 03-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Teching In

Sweet, PM sent!
Old 03-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Teching In

Is this still happening or??? I've called but no answer, PM'd, etc...

Let me know please!

Last edited by JD_Cravin; 03-12-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:33 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by JD_Cravin
Is this still happening or??? I've called but no answer, PM'd, etc...

Let me know please!

Hector, I'll call you in a sec

Harry

Last edited by shockwaveharry; 03-12-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Payment sent for slotted/drilled cryo rotors and hawk ceramic pads all around.
Nice guy to deal with.
Review to come!

Quick Reply: New PBT Special! CryoTech Rotors and Hawk HPS Pads $299.00 plus shipping