Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

S2000 vs. WS6

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 01:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Seeing the same shift **** in a brand new car (that most people on here have never even seen), and the same steering wheel in a car that most people on here have never driven made you almost crap your pants? You are WAY too easily amused. It was an honest mistake, and one that I already took credit for.
i am about as easily amused as you, see with things like cars it takes a little power to amuse me, you know the ability to kick the rear end out in some turns.

so you must be easily amused yourself with a lil 4 cyl like that my friend
Old 12-30-2008, 04:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMFG I can believe I missed this!! I have the WORST timing!
Old 12-30-2008, 04:50 PM
12 Second Club

yea buddy you sure did miss it, honda came thru with the lawn mower division and wiped the floors clean
Old 12-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Teching In

Damn I usually just lurk on here, but damn. The S2000 isn't all that special really. Even in the twisties, its not that great anymore. Hell the new Cobalt with the LNF smokes the s2k on the track. The F20 or F22 in them are basically a lightly tuned K20 with better cams, head, blueprinted, and hand built. Nothing really special. The FG2 newer Civic Si's have almost the same **** as the s2ks now so its nothing to brag about. I hate my stock titanium shift ****. It gets so hot in the summer I cant touch it.

I've raced a couple of LS1s in my s2k and Im damn jealous. Mines not quick by any means even when I spray. I've only tied one LS1 (I sprayed a 70shot) and he only had 02 A4 z28, 3.73s, stall, lid, exhaust, and a tune. All others I've raced that were cammed, I got reamed.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:38 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
i am about as easily amused as you, see with things like cars it takes a little power to amuse me, you know the ability to kick the rear end out in some turns.

so you must be easily amused yourself with a lil 4 cyl like that my friend
Would you care to donate a few grand? Since apparently I'm supposed to drive a race car...

Quick Reply: S2000 vs. WS6