Old 02-23-2009, 11:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Mach's are slow.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ElkySS
sry i dont follow you around ls1tech just so i know how to talk to you. i dont keep count of how many of what car i race. i race anything i think would be a good race (or just to embarrass a tool or a ricer)
It's ok. I'm not into guys following me around.

My only point is......I agree with whomever stated (I think it was Iruns) you must have raced an A4 mach or a very shitty driver. Machs are LS territory, which are still enough to beat a bolt on only LT1.
Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Mach's are slow.
So are you.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:54 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I think that was the whole point of TRMach1's post, even if there are bolt-on LT1s in the 12s. His car was STOCK and ran a 13.1. Bullet's car was bolt-ons and 3.73s and ran a 13.3. PNY's car was bolt-ons and a small cam and ran a 13.0. Mach 1's are clearly the faster cars stock. So all the people with stock or near stock LT1s that say they beat Mach 1s all the time have their heads up their asses, or are running A4 Machs.
Thats really funny I have an A4 Mach and haven't had an LT1 anything even come close to me. Hate when you guys stereotype. Psst my A4 Mach went 13.4 bone stock.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:07 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ponygt65
bolt on.....dude, you have a cam....even if a baby cam...still power there. Actually, I would love to race you in my "OLD" dsg mach (I put that old in there just 4 you). LOL
but its just a lil baby guy haha, and good call on the OLD part

high 12s is more common in an M6 LS Fbod that's for sure...I'll admit that first. But, we talkin' bout bolt on LTs FOO~!...

how's the GF thing going........
and their are a more than a couple Bolt-on LT's in that range, def not the regular, but it happens . . . sometimes! haha

but the GF thing is going good man thanks, the ex and i have both just been taking it slow hanging out ironing out all the things that clashed before, plus i let her drive my car again the other day, and all she said was 'ohhhh god, i miss driving your car' i replied yea you probably miss that more than me huh. to say the least she hesitated before saying 'no' girl likes power under her foot!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:09 AM
12 Second Club

As for pnyklr-ta (BEN).....I consider him a friend of mine and I'm just f'ing with him...again, if you read my posts you'd have seen that.
thanks buddy

it was pretty obvious you were just fuggin around, while still giving insight into cars that i know very little about in whole.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:48 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Thats really funny I have an A4 Mach and haven't had an LT1 anything even come close to me. Hate when you guys stereotype. Psst my A4 Mach went 13.4 bone stock.
My point was that since A4 Machs are noticeably slower than the M5 Machs stock vs. stock (given equal drivers), he shouldn't group them all together.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
What....who sony'd you?

Actually Carl 13.4 bone factory stock is the quickest I've ever heard of for an A4 Mach. they are typically a mid upper 13 car. You just know how to stab yo foot mang.
Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
but its just a lil baby guy haha, and good call on the OLD part

and their are a more than a couple Bolt-on LT's in that range, def not the regular, but it happens . . . sometimes! haha

but the GF thing is going good man thanks, the ex and i have both just been taking it slow hanging out ironing out all the things that clashed before, plus i let her drive my car again the other day, and all she said was 'ohhhh god, i miss driving your car' i replied yea you probably miss that more than me huh. to say the least she hesitated before saying 'no' girl likes power under her foot!
baby schmaybe. If it was that horrible of a mod, you wouldn't have done it. I hold you to a higher intelligence level then that. BUT, I know the point your making...def. more agressive cams out there.

see..not the reg.

That's cool...but be careful man....if she's that excited and happy go lucky to jump back into your car (along iwth the hesitation), it's possible she really did just miss your car more than you. Hate to break it to you. I've seen it happen before where they 'come back' for the wrong reasons. Hopefully that's not the case.

BTW - if she thinks you're car is fast..............................HAHA...i'll be nice man. oh wait, what's parked in my garage.

thanks buddy

it was pretty obvious you were just fuggin around, while still giving insight into cars that i know very little about in whole.

My point was that since A4 Machs are noticeably slower than the M5 Machs stock vs. stock (given equal drivers), he shouldn't group them all together.
I got your point.........however, I didn't know Carl made a 13.4 pass, so I'm glad he posted.,......well, at least I had forgotten about it.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:42 AM
12 Second Club

You just know how to stab yo foot mang.
Thats called the Auto Driver Mod

baby schmaybe. If it was that horrible of a mod, you wouldn't have done it. I hold you to a higher intelligence level then that. BUT, I know the point your making...def. more agressive cams out there.

see..not the reg.
haha yea def not the reg, and i'd say its a decent cam seeing as ABA383 has run a low eleven with a simliar sized cam in a 383 LT1

That's cool...but be careful man....if she's that excited and happy go lucky to jump back into your car (along iwth the hesitation), it's possible she really did just miss your car more than you. Hate to break it to you. I've seen it happen before where they 'come back' for the wrong reasons. Hopefully that's not the case.:
haha i actually kinda went back to her and she never asked to drive my car i asked her if she wanted to since she hadnt driven it since the tranny rebuild and stall. she is actually an enthuisiast i'd say now, she tells me when all the car conventions are and stuff and wants to buy her own Vette once she pays off her first car i helped her get. she just enjoys driving my car like to dinner and stuff when we hang out.
plus this girl has never dated another guy in her life, she is just mad i left her and went to the dancer so fast, i'm pretty sure i got it back in the bag thou if you know what i mean

BTW - if she thinks you're car is fast..............................HAHA...i'll be nice man. oh wait, what's parked in my garage.
YOU SIR ARE A JERK.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

haha i actually kinda went back to her and she never asked to drive my car i asked her if she wanted to since she hadnt driven it since the tranny rebuild and stall. she is actually an enthuisiast i'd say now, she tells me when all the car conventions are and stuff and wants to buy her own Vette once she pays off her first car i helped her get. she just enjoys driving my car like to dinner and stuff when we hang out.
plus this girl has never dated another guy in her life, she is just mad i left her and went to the dancer so fast, i'm pretty sure i got it back in the bag thou if you know what i mean

YOU SIR ARE A JERK.
That's cool man.....i honestly hope it works out....just dont' be blind to 'signs' of what could be. THey usually indicate alot if one just pays attention. THat stripper girl seemed cool, but you didn't say too much abotu her.

and..... I try man...but again, look at what I'm driving.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:22 AM
12 Second Club

That's cool man.....i honestly hope it works out....just dont' be blind to 'signs' of what could be. THey usually indicate alot if one just pays attention. THat stripper girl seemed cool, but you didn't say too much abotu her.

and..... I try man...but again, look at what I'm driving.
haha for sure bro, i got my eye on this damn girl. i wised up alot when we broke up. but get this guys! this saturday at the club that stripper works at, they are having a customer appreciation day, huge raffle 1st prize is 10,000$ and i have like 300 tickets cause of that girl and the fact that i know the head bar tender! please god let me win this i could use a rebuild and some nice ported heads on my car

wait i said please god
Old 02-24-2009, 04:17 PM
On The Tree

The same day my car ran a 13.3, it also beat an 04 Cobra. But that was PURELY DRIVER. The guy couldnt drive the Cobra, if he had been able to i must admit the camaro would have seen taillights. I think the Mach 1's are fast cars and stock for stock would beat a LT1 Car, and be a good run with a LS1, but agian I think it would be a drivers race, not necessarily which car is the fastest. Also the guy that used to own my car had a 100 shot on it and ran a LS1 Trans Am with a STS Turbo kit, TA jumped out half car and thats where it stayed. A lot has to do with the driver in my opinion.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:16 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ElkySS
yea well i got a video of a moped beating an LS1 t/a on a 125 shot. doesnt mean it happens consistently
Fuel **** Rules!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 05:17 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TRMach1
Damn close! Without trying real hard it went 13.1 on Goodyear Eagles with a full tank of gas.

You must be a driving mother ****** if thats the case!
Old 02-24-2009, 05:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by PhantomR/T

BS.
I hope you're kidding and just playing the 'joking' aspect of this thread.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:24 PM
TECH Resident

I dont buy it going 13.1 bone stock on factory street tires. Sorry... if he did, thats awesome! But I don't buy it.
I edited my post to reflect my view on the matter
Old 02-24-2009, 05:35 PM
***Repost Police***

The fact that you aren't buyin it lets us know just how much you know about the cars. Which obviously isn't much.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:44 PM
TECH Resident

The fact that you aren't buyin it lets us know just how much you know about the cars. Which obviously isn't much.
wait, hold on... let me try to care....

nope.... nothing.

So one or 2 of you can drive. It's just like ANY other car. Maybe a few can pull that time, but 99% of the owners cant. I have spent nearly every wednesday night at the dragstrip and nearly every friday and saturday on the street wince I was 16. Guess how many stock 03-04 Mach 1's that I have SEEN go 13.anything BONE stock? None. Not saying it's not possible, I am just saying that most can't and I havent ever seen it.
Dont get all pissy, nobody said anything about your cars.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:50 PM
***Repost Police***

Nobody cares what YOU have seen. To get a true estimate of how you might of might not stack up to a certain car, you have to go off what the car can do. Not what Joe-Blow at your local track runs. Because if you've never seen a stock Mach 1 run a 13.X, nobody where you live can drive. Or your DA is HORRIBLE.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:04 PM
TECH Resident

Guess what.... Car's DONT drove themselves. I know how I have RUN against these cars, in the same weather conditions and altitude. I dont need to go off of what a car can maybe do in a perfect environment with a pro driver. You can bench race all you want to, but I am going off what is around, driving and racing in REAL LIFE. I couldnt care less if you care what I have or have not seen. Have fun living in fantasy land.

And do you really think that the DA is bad in Orlando? Really?
Old 02-24-2009, 06:09 PM
***Repost Police***

Depends on the days you go to the track. And you can go only by what you see if you'd like, but you run into a good driver and it's going to surprise you. You seem like one of those guys that runs somebody and the other guy does better than you think they should, and you swear up and down that they're spraying.

Quick Reply: LT1 vs Cobra