Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

infinity g35 at 9psi and 09 mustang gt 5sp

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009 | 11:12 PM
On The Tree

Default infinity g35 at 9psi and 09 mustang gt 5sp

the other day i was driveing around mmob and a infinity g35 comes up behind me at a light. guy goes around and gives a little throttle. when we arrived at the next light, me behind it turned green just before we got there and he romped down on his car. i was already in 2nd and proceeded to follow through the light and thats when he floored it. his car suprised me at how fast it took off and by the time i was at the end of 2nd i was already even with him. slapped 3rd and walked by with ease. we both slowed and chatted for a few seconds. he said he was running 9lbs onj a supercharger, and was suprised at how fast he lost the race. then just two days ago a young kid idles up next to me at a light. my car shakeing from the cam and he stated that his stang was fast as hell and could take mine as it was. as he found out he only lasted part of 1 gear as my gto slaughtered his poor stang. he rolled down his window at the next light and said that he wasn't ready and wanted to go again. so i said with gas as high and the possibality of getting caught i wagered if he lost this race i would get his cute little mexican chick. she scolded him as he looked over at her. she told him absolutely do not race me as he was going to get his *** raped and loose his girl. he passed and i got the grinn of a lifetime from a little babe... all in all 1 descent race and 1 waste of gas!!!
Old 03-06-2009 | 04:15 AM
Launching!

Funny story
Old 03-06-2009 | 06:21 AM
Launching!

i raced almost that exact car was it a 4 door cause i killed him too
Old 03-06-2009 | 07:47 AM
On The Tree

2 door. grayish silver, and a korean guy in it. it was a fast car, just not as fast as he thought. the mustang was black with the purple lights in the fogs to. and it was a typical mustang, slow as hell. oh and i just could not pass up the opportunity of raceing for his girl. it would have been real hard to explain to the wife being married 29 yrs how i won this girl in a race. i could just see it a 50 yr old man and a 21 yr old hottie. oh well not going to happen in my lifetime!!!
Old 03-08-2009 | 03:55 PM
On The Tree

Great read and good kill!!! That sounds like a pretty sweet g35. Did you find out what kind of supercharger by any chance?
Old 03-10-2009 | 02:10 PM
Launching!

Nice Kill!! Are you from Midwest City? I live in Shawnee.
Old 03-11-2009 | 01:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by yellowjacketfever
2 door. grayish silver, and a korean guy in it. it was a fast car, just not as fast as he thought. the mustang was black with the purple lights in the fogs to. and it was a typical mustang, slow as hell. oh and i just could not pass up the opportunity of raceing for his girl. it would have been real hard to explain to the wife being married 29 yrs how i won this girl in a race. i could just see it a 50 yr old man and a 21 yr old hottie. oh well not going to happen in my lifetime!!!

I almost choked on my lunch when you said that it would have been hard to explain to your wife of 29 years about the new girl. You could just move to Utah. Good kill on both cars by the way.
Old 03-18-2009 | 07:24 PM
Staging Lane

Mmmmm, cute little mexican chicks. aren't they nice? Moving to TX was the best move I ever made. I wish they would just open the goddamn border up. Not sure what it is with hispanic guys and mustangs but they foam at the mouth over mine for some reason lol. nice kills.
Old 03-18-2009 | 11:00 PM

He wasn't ready? Thats funny.
Old 03-18-2009 | 11:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i wagered if he lost this race i would get his cute little mexican chick!
Tokyo DK FTL

Thats is the most retarded thing i have ever heard.

So last week i was racing and i lost. sucks i bet my girl. So right after the car pulled me she just hopped out the car ran over and gave that guy a BJ. Wish my car was fast so i could have sex with my own girl.

If you ever said that to me you wouldnt get a race... you would prolly have to

A) give me cpr from laughing at your 1950's leather jacket wearing ***
B) get someone to help me pull my girl off of you when she stabs you with a heel.

What an idiot...
Old 03-18-2009 | 11:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by w3s1c0a5t
Tokyo DK FTL

So last week i was racing and i lost. sucks i bet my girl. So right after the car pulled me she just hopped out the car ran over and gave that guy a BJ. Wish my car was fast so i could have sex with my own girl.

B) get someone to help me pull my girl off of you when she stabs you with a heel.

What an idiot...
Sounds like someone is 1) Insecure about how quick their car is, 2) Knows what a skank their chick is. Dump the broad, make your car move the **** out, and you won't have to worry anymore! Problem solved
Old 03-19-2009 | 12:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by w3s1c0a5t
Tokyo DK FTL

What an idiot...
wow, dude, you alright??
Old 03-19-2009 | 12:44 AM
Launching!

the other day i was driveing around mmob and a infinity g35 comes up behind me at a light. guy goes around and gives a little throttle. when we arrived at the next light, me behind it turned green just before we got there and he romped down on his car. i was already in 2nd and proceeded to follow through the light and thats when he floored it. his car suprised me at how fast it took off and by the time i was at the end of 2nd i was already even with him. slapped 3rd and walked by with ease. we both slowed and chatted for a few seconds. he said he was running 9lbs onj a supercharger, and was suprised at how fast he lost the race. then just two days ago a young kid idles up next to me at a light. my car shakeing from the cam and he stated that his stang was fast as hell and could take mine as it was. as he found out he only lasted part of 1 gear as my gto slaughtered his poor stang. he rolled down his window at the next light and said that he wasn't ready and wanted to go again. so i said with gas as high and the possibality of getting caught i wagered if he lost this race i would get his cute little mexican chick. she scolded him as he looked over at her. she told him absolutely do not race me as he was going to get his *** raped and loose his girl. he passed and i got the grinn of a lifetime from a little babe... all in all 1 descent race and 1 waste of gas!!!
LOL! good kill of that mustang, haha what a prize she would have been