Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Obnoxious Mustang GT vs. B4C

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 08:05 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Obnoxious Mustang GT vs. B4C

Before I get into the juicy part I'm going to fill in with some details. In the small town where I work there is a particular 99-04 burgundy mustang gt that revs every single time he sees me on the road. This has been going on for months but I have always been too busy or just didn't feel like racing on the street. And besides revving he has also physically yelled at me to run. I've never avoided him. I just never turned around because I really don't like to run on the street.

So last night on the way back from the track after testing out the new headers, true duals, and tuning I've been doing I'm making a left on a back road way in the middle of BFE and guess who turns right onto the road just before me......Obnoxious GT. So he gets on the road in front of me and proceeds to drive in second at 40-45mph while doing the tire warming weave every so often. This is a curvy road and there is literally only ONE place that is what I would consider safe for racing. So I'm getting kinda pissed because it's late number one and this guy has been doing that for about 5 miles.

So I decide that I've had enough of this BS. I wait until the only straight that is safe and I cross the double yellow, stop, and proceed to wait for him to back up to me. He gets beside me, rolls down his window, and says "Hey Boy you too chicken to race??" in the I'm better than you tone. This pisses me off because if any of you are from the south you know that calling someone "boy" is the most common form demeaning someone and obviously this punk thought he had some seniority on me. So I ask him how old he is and he says 20

While stopped I notice he has at least one passenger. I tell him I'll give you the hit and run you down. He says "NO!!". I say "YES GOD DAMMIT!!!". By now he figured out that I was pissed off and goes. I go and since my rear tires are still fairly clean and sticky I launch decently, immediately pass, and proceed to put alot of lengths on his ***. Let me reiterate alot. By alot I mean more than a bus. It was almost a waste of gas. And I've heard he has nitrous so I'm actually hoping for his sake he wasn't spraying.

From this point on he drives sanely and doesn't mess with me any more. When we are getting back into town I figure I'll stop at the gas station and see if he wants to talk but he just goes by. Hopefully he stops yelling and revving in town, it's embarrassing. If he doesn't I'm going to tell him to go to the track. At least then he'd know where exactly his car stands and might be a little saner on the street.

Cliff notes....
B4C defeats annoying 2v 5spd GT by bus+ (couldn't tell at night) to 115 from dead stop.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Good Kill....Boy. People like that are annoying for sure.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:58 AM
TECH Addict

Well done

but what the hell is BFE?
Old 07-08-2009, 08:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Well done

Bum-****-Egypt.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Launching!

Nice kill. If he was spraying it would have probably just blown up lol
Old 07-08-2009, 09:59 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Right behind my house!
Old 07-08-2009, 01:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice kill, I came across a guy like that I wanted to kill so bad but I was literally out of gas, and I haven't seen him since.

BFE (bum-****-egypt) is right out there next to the *** end of nowhere.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Lt1Powerz
Nice kill. If he was spraying it would have probably just blown up lol
ha, no.

they can handle a shot just fine.

nice kill
Old 07-08-2009, 04:21 PM

Nice kill! Nothing better than a good kill on an annoying *** driver.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:21 PM
On The Tree

they can handle a shot just fine.

nice kill[/QUOTE]

UM NO!!!!!!!!!!!.....2v mustangs dont handle a shot well. Unless its a small shot. even with a 100 shot it makes less power than a good running, bolt-on LS1...I know I just opened the flood gates
Old 07-08-2009, 05:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Ferg95 T/A

UM NO!!!!!!!!!!!.....2v mustangs dont handle a shot well. Unless its a small shot. even with a 100 shot it makes less power than a good running, bolt-on LS1...I know I just opened the flood gates
You're ******* retarded.

/thread.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:40 PM
On The Tree

You're ******* retarded.

/thread.
see exactly what i meant...I know several people that have 2v mustangs with 125 shots or higher. And they both have replaced their motors after 15k miles. Granted they sprayed it ALOT
Old 07-08-2009, 06:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You're ******* retarded.

/thread.
lol this says it all.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

see exactly what i meant...I know several people that have 2v mustangs with 125 shots or higher. And they both have replaced their motors after 15k miles. Granted they sprayed it ALOT

I know of several hundred more people that are running it no problem as long as they have a solid tune for it. You are an ignorant moron if you don't think a 96-04 Mustang GT can take a shot of nitrous. There are MANNNNNY guys spraying 100-125 shots on their stock 2v's and lasting a long time. No they aren't as strong as the LSx bottom ends when it comes to handling nitrous but they can take a decent shot.

To the OP good kill on that guy. He seemed like a douche that needed to be put in his place. Hopefully he will ease back on the douche-baggery next time he sees you.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about. The LS1, in my opinion, actually has weaker internals than the Ford. The pistons in the LS1 are not very happy with boost or nitrous unless the tune is spot on. Both are not going to take much abuse without shitting out parts. Thats why the companies that make forged pistons and good rods are still in business. Does a bolt on LS1 outperform a 2v with a small shot, yes it should. Its bigger and flows more air. The 4.6 2v is at a fairly big disadvantage when it gets compared to a larger engine with better heads. Not defending Ford but damn the numbers are obvious for anyone with a half a brain. Now the 4v Fords equal the playing field pretty quickly especially when they are boosted.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:09 PM
On The Tree

ok what I meant to say was this....I talked to those guys earlier and they both said that they weren't running the proper tune. And that were running stock plugs. That would be the reason that their motor crapped out..I stand corrected...sort of
Old 07-09-2009, 06:07 PM
On The Tree

Good kill, nothing better than killing of a dumb *** like that.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
You shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about. The LS1, in my opinion, actually has weaker internals than the Ford. The pistons in the LS1 are not very happy with boost or nitrous unless the tune is spot on. Both are not going to take much abuse without shitting out parts. Thats why the companies that make forged pistons and good rods are still in business. Does a bolt on LS1 outperform a 2v with a small shot, yes it should. Its bigger and flows more air. The 4.6 2v is at a fairly big disadvantage when it gets compared to a larger engine with better heads. Not defending Ford but damn the numbers are obvious for anyone with a half a brain. Now the 4v Fords equal the playing field pretty quickly especially when they are boosted.
My friend ran a 150 shot in his 99 t/a every weekend at the track. This was after the car already had 150xxx miles on it. Not one single problem with the motor.
Rearend and a4 was a whole different story.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i knew after that mustang crack,it would be on like donky kong,lmao
Old 07-09-2009, 09:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by need4fun2469
My friend ran a 150 shot in his 99 t/a every weekend at the track. This was after the car already had 150xxx miles on it. Not one single problem with the motor.
Rearend and a4 was a whole different story.
Did he have a good tune? If so then you have proven my point if not he was lucky.

Quick Reply: Obnoxious Mustang GT vs. B4C