Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another F-Body Domination

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 05:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smile Another F-Body Domination

Well last night me and my buddy i had just got done watching full metal jackets and felt like we needed an uplift because the last two weekends have sucked a fat baby's dick.

We hop in my 1999 SS and head out for the night. As i am pulling out of his drive way low and fu*#&n behold another ricer. Of course in my neck of the woods they think there fast and furious there really just slow and curious.

He rides by my buddy's drive-way sees me sitting here and slows down to be a peckerwood. Finaly he goes on. after reving it up. He had a turbo on it. Not sure how much of one but he had one.

Next the weirdest thing happened. I passed him. in a two lane, one way
and I'll be dammed if my car didnt so happen to wined up in neutral bouncing almost rev limiter with my cutout open.

Well anywho we pull up at the light and there is a Trailblazer next to me and this Piece O' **** Honda next to me. Well he revved it up and me and my buddy laughed and i took off at the light i was driving normal and my buddy says your gona do it arent you. I said well i guess.

I let him pull up next to me and like a damn hooodeeni my foot wound up on the floor. I murdered this guy in the first 6 seconds so bad. We get about a 1/4 mile down the road and i see red and blue cop lights flying up on my bumper. So i pull into an abandoned parking lot and shut the car off and the ricer is staring hard at me making a left turn at the light.

I just so hapened to put my seat belt on in like 2.3 secs tops. As i flicked off the ricer and laughed he just kept going.

Fortunately this is a small town so i know most cops in this town. The cop walks up to my car and says Mr. Name. I looked up with a big "i banged your sister smile" and said how are ya.

He laughed and said how you been is your liscense still valid. I said yes sir. so he says well ive watched you do this for quite some time now and you need to tighten up.

He then says your going to be 21 this week and you got to be more responsible. I felt like he was going to ground me cause he acted just like my dad. He asked me what happened i told him no excuse.

He then says do you know it is 35MPH through here and you were doin 81MPH and i got it on tape. I then told him i wasnt going to be there very long going that fast and he laughed.

Well then he proceeds to tell me that it was his family in the trailblazer next to me. I looked down and i said and it is a very nice trailblazer and i am sorry. Fortunately he let me go.

I was about maybe a 12 year olds pubic hair up the road when here comes some more lights. I go to pull over and he passed i thought holy **** he is mad about the dumps on my exhaust it probably woke his kid up in the Trailblazer.

Now i have a little girl myself and i know how he feels.

I wish there werent so many idiots out there that killed others due to not playing enough driving simulation games like Grand Theft Auto. So if i dont race now im stuck at home on a Friday night with my high speed internet connection watchin some girl blow a goat on the net for $50 because her dad missed too many ballet recitles.

OOOO Man
Old 07-13-2009, 06:12 PM
TECH Resident

you guys ask me to post another story and no one says anything
Old 07-14-2009, 04:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Docrocket1967
you guys ask me to post another story and no one says anything
LOL keep posting and just my .02 but you should right script for Blue Collar Comedy Tour, I dont care who your are thats ****** funny right there!

keep em comin man
Old 07-14-2009, 08:40 AM
TECH Resident

Thanks Man
Old 07-14-2009, 09:59 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Nice kill but a bit immature story telling dude.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:09 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Nice kill but a bit immature story telling dude.
What are we proof readin my work there Mr. Rodgers it was meant to be funny cause its a funny screwed up story of life.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:56 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by Docrocket1967
What are we proof readin my work there Mr. Rodgers it was meant to be funny cause its a funny screwed up story of life.

I'm just trying to help you get more repect on here. Do what you will and if it gets out of line, you get banned. It's pretty simple to keep the maturity level up. Kills are great but immature nonesense is not.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:26 PM
TECH Resident

I thought it was funny. Some of the language probably couldve been done without but Ill be damn if I didnt lawl.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I'd grade the story an F. Good kill though.