Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Sore loser lost - worst excuse ever

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 10:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Been good, got screwed on my promotion to E5 this month. S1 had my points all jacked up, so now I gotta hope for next month.
You can fight it if you have proof that you submitted them and S-1 made the error. I did it and while it wasn't a cake walk and took a little while it did happen. Maybe me standing, literally, on the G-1 NCOIC's desk screaming at him helped a little bit. I cussed the clothes off of that dumb ******. I got my promotion though. He wasn't real happy about it and even called my First Sergeant, who told him maybe he should of done his job the right way. It was kind of funny looking back on it but I could of handled it a little better but my way was a LOT more fun.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 04gtoBMXracer
and you beat a ta?? i have a supra too and i know when someone is calling bs.
Who's this? Always nice to see another abq person on here.. You on RSW or TSC??
Old 10-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Teching In

Yuppers, I went to psu and graduated many years ago. That's good you know people who went there. If you really wanna know who I am just ask and I'll tell you.

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
supra PSU?????

you go to PSU? I know alot of people up there and can find out who you are
Old 10-01-2009, 09:12 AM
Teching In

How is it I'm lying? My car did trap at 117mph and according to the timeslip i did beat that trans am. I also let him look under the hood, trunk and inside.

Yeah of course I would be upset for investing $20k in mods and getting beat by a supra. Heck if you factor in the price of what he paid for his car plus mods ($32k + $20k) he could've bought a brand new Supra back in 1997 for $40k and have $10k for mods. Or buy two used supras. Or just be smart about it and get NOS bottle for $600 and be running 11's all day long. But he says that having NOS is like cheating. Whatever, I think NOS or turbo is all fair game. Like what Vin Diesel said. Winning is winning.

The truck part. After I whopped him in the 1/4 mile he said that towards the end he let off the gas b/c there was a red truck in the way. Yeah I remember the red truck, it went down the drag strip before us and when we were at the tree it was long gone. Even after I passed the 1/4 mile it was out of the way. Even if it was there, it would've been on my side. That was the worst excuse ever. If I lost I say I lost.

I'm sure there are alot of T/A, and Cameros here that are faster than my supra. Why are you even upset that I beat a T/A with $20k in mods? It's just one T/A nothing to get upset over. I got beat by a Mustang Cobra and Ford Lightning before. If I lost I say so. I tell it how it is.

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
The owner of the T/a was right, youre a douche bags because of all the lies you told here and you got caught.

If I have 20K$ in mods and not over 500rwhp with an LSx, I would be very upset. FYI, I'm well over that and have less than 12K(including forged SB(at that time i wasnt a fanatic of LS1tech so I didnt know I coulda gotten a 408 SB for the same price of my 347), brake upgrade, ported FAST, tune, retune, head works, tires, 3 set of gears, complete N2O kit, fuel upgrade and even the damn sound system and more!! ). The T/A do sound like a total noob though and giving excuses is even worst.

I would doubt that your supra is anywhere near 400rwhp with given mods, and if it is, you would be lucky to trap 117mph with the weight/power ratio. If youre a man, and not a kid behind his keyboard inventing story so you would sleep better believing that every supras in the world are faster than any car(especially T/A-or any v8 cars) go race that T/A in the thread that is asking you.

The truck thing in the quarter is the part where you totally lost me; were you on the highway or on the 1/4??? and yep the truck was green in the movie not red...wake up!! this movie is not real life!!! ..damn
Old 10-01-2009, 09:12 AM
12 Second Club

Who are you. What do you drive, post a picture of what you drive.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:15 AM
12 Second Club

A trans am that cost 32K? when back in 2000? its the simple fact that your dumbass came to a LS1 foorum and started **** any car with a lid and exhuast will show you tail lights
Old 10-01-2009, 09:27 AM
TECH Regular

Did you really just quote Vin Diesel?
Do you really believe that person sunk $20k in performance mods into his LS1 and can't trap over 110?
Are you still insisting that a 3500lb car with 350whp (exhaust/intake only 2jz) can trap 117?
No one here is upset that you beat a Trans Am.
Most of them, like me, think you are full of **** about your car and one of the more ignorant trolls to pass through LS1tech.

Now... Post a time slip or a video of your supra running 117 or you are clearly full of ****.
If you post a slip, take a picture of it with SupraPSU>Ls1tech on it. Anyone can post someone else's time slip.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You guys have to give him time. He hasnt had a chance to go to the track and ask someone that trapped 117 if he can have their timeslip.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:33 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Most of them, like me, think you are full of **** about your car and one of the more ignorant trolls to pass through LS1tech.
Ditto
Old 10-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Teching In

No, he got a 2002 WS6 6 speed trans am. If it's not $32k brand new how much than? $30k?

Is that what you have? a LS1 with lid and exhaust?

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
A trans am that cost 32K? when back in 2000? its the simple fact that your dumbass came to a LS1 foorum and started **** any car with a lid and exhuast will show you tail lights
Old 10-01-2009, 09:37 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by suprapsu
No, he got a 2002 WS6 6 speed trans am. If it's not $32k brand new how much than? $30k?

Is that what you have? a LS1 with lid and exhaust?
Pretty much intake and exhuast wanna lineup at atco? my motors knocking but I'll still take you down. what was your car new? your comparing 2000 price of a trans am to a supra bought in like 2008? used
Old 10-01-2009, 09:52 AM
TECH Regular

Now... Post a time slip or a video of your supra running 117 or you are clearly full of ****.
If you post a slip, take a picture of it with SupraPSU>Ls1tech on it. Anyone can post someone else's time slip
Or...

BTW, a top of the line Trans Am convertible was $32k new in 2002, with the coupe being $28k and a Supra was $40k new in 1994. Bone stock, the Trans Am is a hair quicker than the TT Supra. It all goes out the window though when you start modding.

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 10-01-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:02 AM
On The Tree

Some of you tend to forget about weight and suspension/driveline setup when it comes to trap speeds in the 1/4. It's funny to me when someone says a car that makes xxx amount rwhp "will" trap "this" Mph. 'Arctic '00' on here '00 LS1 trapped close to 120mph in the 1/4 with 35Xrwhp - bolt-on only car with a good setup and light weight. Many guys won't see traps like that in heads/cam cars. Depends on a lot more than just horsepower!
Old 10-01-2009, 10:07 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Demon 383
Some of you tend to forget about weight and suspension/driveline setup when it comes to trap speeds in the 1/4. It's funny to me when someone says a car that makes xxx amount rwhp "will" trap "this" Mph. 'Arctic '00' on here '00 LS1 trapped close to 120mph in the 1/4 with 35Xrwhp - bolt-on only car with a good setup and light weight. Many guys won't see traps like that in heads/cam cars. Depends on a lot more than just horsepower!
I know it's about more than just power concerning traps, this guy is likely making under 350 to the wheels and didn't mention any suspension work or weight reduction. He insists that he ONLY has exhaust and intake done. I've already asked him if he has done any weight reduction, he wouldn't answer me.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:13 AM
On The Tree

I know it's about more than just power concerning traps, this guy is likely making under 350 to the wheels and didn't mention any suspension work or weight reduction. He insists that he ONLY has exhaust and intake done. I've already asked him if he has done any weight reduction, he wouldn't answer me.
My comment was more directed towards one or two other comments I saw in here, but as far as the OP no way do I believe his story for one second. Simply for the fact he hasn't posted a timeslip yet to shut everyone up says it all.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Demon 383
"Most" LSx fbodies are full weight cars with mildly modified suspension setups. It's a safe assumption to use 1.5-1.7 short times, 3,500lb raceweight (with driver), power output, and decent driving ability when estimating ET or trap speed. The reality is that there are very few 350rwhp fbodies that will ever see anywhere near 120mph traps.

For the most part, I think the usual suspects in the SR&K section here at 'Tech are really close with their assumptions.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:18 AM
12 Second Club

Yea I am proof all I have is LCAs and trap 113 with 340 horse and I trap 120 with 420hp/470tq
Old 10-01-2009, 10:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not reading 6 pages of this crap, but just for laughs in case I missed it: OP, what was your ET with that 117 mph trap speed?

If you post a slip, take a picture of it with SupraPSU>Ls1tech on it. Anyone can post someone else's time slip.
And definitely this. ^^^
Old 10-01-2009, 10:46 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by unit213
"Most" LSx fbodies are full weight cars with mildly modified suspension setups. It's a safe assumption to use 1.5-1.7 short times, 3,500lb raceweight (with driver), power output, and decent driving ability when estimating ET or trap speed. The reality is that there are very few 350rwhp fbodies that will ever see anywhere near 120mph traps.

For the most part, I think the usual suspects in the SR&K section here at 'Tech are really close with their assumptions.
Funny, there are approximately 27 guys here on Tech alone according to the "Quickest Stock Internals" list (https://ls1tech.com/forums/drag-racing-results-85/) that have wen't 116mph & beyond in "Bolt-on Only" trim. That doesn't include the handful of guys that I personally know that have done it that are not members here, not including Arctic. So it's probably safe to say there are more than a few.

Plus, that's besides the point. My point is you have to consider more than hp when guestimating trap speeds, no matter what kind of car it is, LSX or not. Thanks for your .2 though.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by suprapsu
How is it I'm lying? My car did trap at 117mph and according to the timeslip i did beat that trans am. I also let him look under the hood, trunk and inside.

Yeah of course I would be upset for investing $20k in mods and getting beat by a supra. Heck if you factor in the price of what he paid for his car plus mods ($32k + $20k) he could've bought a brand new Supra back in 1997 for $40k and have $10k for mods. Or buy two used supras. Or just be smart about it and get NOS bottle for $600 and be running 11's all day long. But he says that having NOS is like cheating. Whatever, I think NOS or turbo is all fair game. Like what Vin Diesel said. Winning is winning.

The truck part. After I whopped him in the 1/4 mile he said that towards the end he let off the gas b/c there was a red truck in the way. Yeah I remember the red truck, it went down the drag strip before us and when we were at the tree it was long gone. Even after I passed the 1/4 mile it was out of the way. Even if it was there, it would've been on my side. That was the worst excuse ever. If I lost I say I lost.

I'm sure there are alot of T/A, and Cameros here that are faster than my supra. Why are you even upset that I beat a T/A with $20k in mods? It's just one T/A nothing to get upset over. I got beat by a Mustang Cobra and Ford Lightning before. If I lost I say so. I tell it how it is.

This HAS To be a joke. IDT anyone is that stupid that's been here for 4 years.

Quick Reply: Sore loser lost - worst excuse ever