Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Yuppie boy in Benz + road rage = owned twice!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 08:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yuppie boy in Benz + road rage = owned twice!

Kind of my first time posting in this section but anyways, I thought I'd share this interesting incident with the regulars here...

A while ago, I was driving back to my house where I encounter this dumb **** yuppie in a polo shirt and tie while driving a Benz SL500 Roadster. All that time, he seemed to be driving a little fast but I guess he always seemed to get held back right beside me by slower traffic. I signaled to turn on his lane and the ******* ******* wouldn't let me through. A typical spoiled yuppie jerk **** was what he was. For all I know, this could be his daddy's car, or he's just a stuck up, high earning bitch boy working at "daddy's business." Or perhaps, he sucked off enough boss **** in his company and swallowed enough *** to be promoted to a seemingly higher paying position, hence the nice new Benz he was driving. Spiked jelled hair, metrosexual **** boy in a polo shirt and tie was definitely in a much nicer car than my white trash LS1 Camaro that I so proudly drive mostly for the fact that its ******* paid off. As I was driving, I could see him through the window of his untinted Benz. Looked like he was bobbing his head to the radio. So he pulls forward and proceeds to cut me off and accelerate instead of politely yielding so he could get much farther ahead and bypass some traffic. Ummm, thank you very much! Meanwhile, we get stuck on a red light all lined up ready to run. The dude glances over at me and I do the same. I feel like he couldn't see me at all through the dark tinted window of my Camaro. So we are at the redlight with traffic temporarily cleared out and of course, the expected happens. He got on it and we were racing before you know it. The result is obvious. The “white trash LS1 Camaro mullet car" wins by about 6 cars pulling hard, leaving the SL500 roadster in the dust. I had enough commonsense to shut it down at 80 mph and he keeps going flying past me to prove a point. And what do you expect, we are lined up again but there are now a few cars in front of us at the next light. He rolls down the window as I roll mine down to compliment him and say “nice race.” Before I could even speak, he yells over to me, “You know you're a real *******, you know that?” I tell him, “And your pathetic $80,000 Benz just lost to a $4,000 Camaro. He retorts, “yeah go **** yourself, loser!” and proceeds to go his way. About a minute later, as we get beside each other again, he tries to swerve over to my lane like as if he was gonna hit me. Wow yuppie road rage can you say?!?! Please don't wreck your nice car! It is not worth it! Flips me the bird and goes off to swerve like he was gonna hit me again for the ****** second time. What the ****?!?! Little did he know that there was an unmarked Chevy Malibu cop car behind him. Siren and lights go off as the cop proceeds to pull him over. I got nervous as well as I thought the cop was gonna pull me over too. Nope, just the Benz driving yuppie. My heart was literally pounding out of my chest. I yell out my window, “HAHA!!!” The yupster gives me a cold stare as traffic was slowly passing him as he starts to pull over for the cop. Ah, at last. Sweet freshly roasted, tenderly cooked yuppie ownage by the popo. I can't ******* stand those damn yuppies! Of course, I should have known better not to street race the bastard to sink down to his level, but what can you expect from us guys? I just had to let him know that I own an inexpensive Camaro and it screams, “I don't give a ****!” to all of those morons who proceed to finance their expensive slow *** European cars and act so ******* arrogant like noone is above them. Aparrently, the Camaro was above him but of course gets less sex appeal than a Benz Roadster. Maybe that yuppie was taking some testosterone supplements as I really don't expect those “oh so faggy”, Starbucks guzzlin, Benz-drivin' yuppies to drive like complete morons, especially after they lose races to much less expensive cars.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:38 PM
On The Tree

periods and the space bar obviously isntyour friend good kill though i love seeing people get owned like that, i just wish there was a undercover cop behind the guy who did this to me
Old 11-12-2009, 04:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

nice kill.

your writing style is awesome.
one of the best lines was right after the angry buildup that leads into
Spiked jelled hair, metrosexual **** boy in a polo shirt and tie was definitely in a much nicer car than my white trash LS1 Camaro that I so proudly drive mostly for the fact that its ******* paid off.
LOL

sounds like you got lucky with the cop. if you ever run into another arrogant yuppie ride and give in, definitely post up another kill story.

those clowns make for the best kills.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:47 AM
Staging Lane

Im not sure i would have been able to handle all those smart *** remarks and dumb driving actions. I believe i would have told homeboy to pull over so we could resort to some physical violence.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:17 PM
On The Tree

Came across this video a few minutes ago and it pretty much sums up the style of that yuppie **** boy I ran, except for the fact that he was in a Benz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bsXRqI1WbI

Gotta love whoopin' *** against cars literally 20x the value of our budget LS1 cars. In fact, I do hope I run into this douche-a-licious yuppie ******* again. Perhaps I'm gonna start bringing a camera or camcorder around in my car for any interesting moments.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

hahah nice kill, rich kids make for the best kills... and wtf with that video lol i actually laughed out loud
Old 11-12-2009, 02:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Wiktorek25
hahah nice kill, rich kids make for the best kills... and wtf with that video lol i actually laughed out loud
LOL I know that kid does not fit around muscle cars. A remake with a Benz or Bimmer Roadster or two down the Pacific Coast Highway would be perfect for that video. I feel like some of my masculinity has left me after seeing it. Better pop a few male hormone supplements, listen to some metal and drive my Camaro around town for a few minutes.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had that happen to me in rush hour traffic, but we took care of business right on the side of the freeway. Good thing he didn't have a gun. Ludacris must have been hurtin fo some money! Damn Jesse McMcartney Video...
Old 11-12-2009, 07:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

good stuff!
would read again!
Old 11-12-2009, 07:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i saw a block of words without any structure, and didnt bother to try to read.

he may have been a yuppie, but i bet he can form paragraphs...
Old 11-12-2009, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

good kill, those roadsters are not really a match for bolt ons LS1, maybe he'd have better chance against a stock LS1

plus i'm not a fan of mercedes at all, the only mercedes that i'd buy if i had the money is the AMG
Old 11-13-2009, 02:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I guess he pissed you off pretty good. Good kill.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Staging Lane

My budget TA was 6 times the cost of yours, whats it make mine?
Old 11-14-2009, 09:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good Kill!!!! Funny story. However, can we get a Tech sticky to never allow Jesse McCartney on the site again
Old 11-15-2009, 03:19 AM
Staging Lane

that was the hardest i have laughed all day. nice story, nice kill!