Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lemons12 VS C6 Zo6

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 04:53 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good kill/sport Lemons. I read that WHOLE FREAKIN THREAD that was posted. This guy is a grade-a douch-****.

Sorry, I hate guys that act all roid ragey on the net. I mean it's great laugh, but then you feel sorry for them.

Ok, you don't.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ke^in
Good kill/sport Lemons. I read that WHOLE FREAKIN THREAD that was posted. This guy is a grade-a douch-****.

Sorry, I hate guys that act all roid ragey on the net. I mean it's great laugh, but then you feel sorry for them.

Ok, you don't.
Thanks man, I enjoyed myself. Hopefully there is more to come.

Yes he is, I would love to meet up with him one day. Sadly I don't think it is going to go that far though. I will have to suffice for **** talking and trying to be as E-thug as himself.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:39 AM
TECH Regular

The "***" talk and claiming he OWNS the site and can't be banned was retarded. I doubt he could figure out a way to get around a ethernet IP ban. It can easily be done with a router, but I doubt he'd know how to do it. The owner of the forum can also call his ISP and report abuse. And if he is posting during work hours, and he has a job, trace-route his IP and find out where he is working, and then send a email to his superior with links.

Back in the 90s before anon proxies were banned from IRC, I was a oper for the Undernet, and we had one guy that would DDOS people off the net from his T1 line he had at work. He logged in once without being hidden from the proxy on mistake. I got his IP, which resolved back to a ISP that he worked at. I sent his boss IP logs of what this douchefuck was doing. Got him ****-canned right away. He came back in later on his dail-up account talking all kind of ****. He didn't have his massive connection anymore though. It was like castrating him. Sure it was a pricky thing to do, but the guy had been doing this for months. Someone else was paying for that bandwidth.

There are a lot of pervy pedo bastards on IRC too, which really sucks. One time around 1995 when a 36k was top a friend of mine and I started a pedo channel. But what we did was we found as many nasty old granny and old men pics we could find. And then duplicated them 10 fold. Zipped up the file, and offered it. It was 160mg. Which was a ****-ton back then on a 33.6 modem. It would take DAYS for people to grab it. We had about 10-15 people that got it. And we got flamed from them after spending all that time getting such a thing, and then finding out what it really was. They kept asking questions like "How young are these models.. any of them younger than 12?" Or "Any **** action?" really sick twisted ****. In the end it was worth it though. I hadn't laughed so hard in my entire life. It took this one guy 5 day to get the file. And he was SUPER excited..

I didn't feel one bit sorry for these sick *****. We then banned their IPs from being able to get back on the Undernet after that.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:44 AM
TECH Regular

Sorry about the Book BTW.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Z's are badass for sure. Good death. And good kill on the d-bag
Old 01-25-2010, 02:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Z's are badass for sure. Good death. And good kill on the d-bag
Thanks man!
Old 01-26-2010, 12:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ole ls1killer.he made a thread on a local sight wanting to race cam/spray ONLY ls1 cars.

Last edited by blk99sleekbeak; 01-26-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by blk99sleekbeak
ole ls1killer.he made a thread on a local sight wanting to race cam/spray ONLY ls1 cars.
I heard about this from a buddy... Can I get a link?

I sadly can only run at the track now though. Paying for it, but it was well worth the reason!
Old 01-30-2010, 05:36 PM
10 Second Club

[/QUOTE] Lemons12 Can't wait till I get some bills paid though. Plans for now are a nicely set of touched up AFRs and 90/90 from Mamo. *Maybe* down the road a slightly larger cam, but I am VERY pleased with this one for now. Hoping to hit 10s 100% full weight, we will see.[/QUOTE]

We can work out a price for my H/C/I and converter setup if you like. You know my car runs like a bat out of hell!! It's the TFS 215heads milled to 62cc Allen Futrals custom cam, Ported fast 90mm intake, Nick Williams 90mm T/B, and a PTC4400rpm stall converter// Hell I can even sell you the tranny because I won't need it anymore with the new motor. It's a thunder racing built 4L60E tranny that's in great shape. Let me know what you want to do man. I'll give you a good deal!
Old 01-30-2010, 06:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by odarabla
We can work out a price for my H/C/I and converter setup if you like. You know my car runs like a bat out of hell!! It's the TFS 215heads milled to 62cc Allen Futrals custom cam, Ported fast 90mm intake, Nick Williams 90mm T/B, and a PTC4400rpm stall converter// Hell I can even sell you the tranny because I won't need it anymore with the new motor. It's a thunder racing built 4L60E tranny that's in great shape. Let me know what you want to do man. I'll give you a good deal!
Man do I wish I had the money right now!!!!!

For now plans are a rear end.. After that I will go 90/90 setup.. Last will be the heads. That should get me down to a 6.8X-6.9X hopefully in a good DA on motor full weight with the current cam. Then if I get tired of that, I will go to a larger cam.

What do you want for that intake/TB setup? PM

Nice to hear from ya! Where the hell you been!?
Old 01-30-2010, 06:19 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
Man do I wish I had the money right now!!!!!

For now plans are a rear end.. After that I will go 90/90 setup.. Last will be the heads. That should get me down to a 6.8X-6.9X hopefully in a good DA on motor full weight with the current cam. Then if I get tired of that, I will go to a larger cam.

What do you want for that intake/TB setup? PM

Nice to hear from ya! Where the hell you been!?
I still snoop around on here from time to time!! Just had to get away from the racing scene for a while. I still have the car and even have a few thousand in parts waiting to be put on her. The last time I went street racing I got locked up and had to pay a pretty good fine. So now I try to keep it on the track.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:20 PM
10 Second Club

Sorry for the hi jack brotha!!
Old 01-30-2010, 06:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

I still snoop around on here from time to time!! Just had to get away from the racing scene for a while. I still have the car and even have a few thousand in parts waiting to be put on her. The last time I went street racing I got locked up and had to pay a pretty good fine. So now I try to keep it on the track.
That sucks man! I keep it on the track now also, different reasons but ya know. **** happens.

I got a PTC 4000 in my current car, I see how you got 10s NA now! I'm cutting 1.50s full weight in 2000+DA... Trying to hit a 1.47 next track visit which would put me in the 7.0-7.1 range.. Still on stock ls6 intake baby 226 cam and ported/milled 317s... 375Rwhp!
Old 01-30-2010, 06:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Sorry for the hi jack brotha!!
Its my thread,we can talk about whatever the hell we want!
Old 01-30-2010, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
Its my thread,we can talk about whatever the hell we want!
Just wanted to extend my respect. Thats all!!

Quick Reply: Lemons12 VS C6 Zo6